• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm still on the Endeavor Hype train so, Endeavor vs Sasuke Uchiha

Gonna give quite hard for me lol. Sasuke has Sharigan but Todoroki has better range (by a lot) so if Sasuke can get near him then he could win but if not then he's gonna have a hard time

EDIT: wait if this is the "moody" Todoroki then yeah he would keep trying to use his ice which would backfire on him

Ah ok cause u had "Todoroki" written down so I was thinking u meant Enji's son.

Ok then it would be a close match imo. Sasuke still has Sharigan but Enji still is the range though iirc he had a limit so maybe Sasuke can win

Hmm I think Endeavor should take this because he has limited flight advantage as well attacks that bypass durability. Doesn't he also have a healing factor if I remember correctly? His endurance is just freaking incredible

Sasuke is prob faster and more versatile

but i will Say Enji is far strong with his flames, like far far stronger

if that helps

Well if their speed is equalized like you said, than I'll go with Endeavor. While sasuke might have him in pre cog, endeavor has trained for over 2 decades in "many different ways" to surpass all might. So, he must have very good hand to hand combat skills. So endy wins close combat for me. As for durability, the best feat for chunin exams sasuke is getting hit by gara's sand and continuing. As for endy, it's getting thrown through multiple buildings, stabbed through the gut, and having his face slashed open, and still pushing forward. So Endy also takes durability for me. As for attack potency, tbh, I'm gonna give it to sasuke because he now knows chidori, which broke through gara's sand defense which could tank many blows from 5th gate lee before breaking. As for abilities, I'm going to go with Endeavor. Considering the match up, the only thing that sasuke could really use that would hurt Endeavor is chidori. Because endy can negate any fire attack as he did in hosu city when the nomu shot fire back at him. Not to mention endy's flash fire fist: hell spider, seems to be a very deadly technique similar to chidori as it is an instant piercing kill, except, it has range (very similar to chidori true spear). Also, endy can "fly" above sasuke if he needs to gain some distance for any reason. His prominence burn can hit from a distance and if it does, sasuke is finished. It would be a mid diff but endy wins imo. If endy saw sasuke running at him with chidori, he isn't an idiot, and would fly/hover in the sky to avoid him.

Depends on the environment. But in general Endeavor has the range and attack potency, and enduranve advantage. As well as experience dealing with many types of enemies. Sasuke I would say has better equipment, and probably combat speed with Sharingan if that's even a thing with speed equalized. Sasuke's fire style is literally not gonna work at all here, though he still has his weapons, taijutsu and Chidori. I think Endeavor would win more often than not unless the environemnt gives Sasuke a place to use more stealth tactics, as at mid range they're not really going to be doing any serious damage to each other. Sasuke has his weapons, which can do some minor to moderate damage to Endeavor but I don't see him as the type to keep getting hit by those unitl he loses. Sasuke would have more than enough time to react to most of Endeavor's mid range attacks. But at close range I think Endeavor has the overwhelming advantage. Even if Sasuke can outmanuver him in hand to hand via sharingan, Endeavor's AOE flame attacks would make it hard pressed for Sasuke to dodge, as well as the fact that his flames are stronger than his and Sasuke's regular attack potency/durability. I see it going to him more often than not

Back