• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm mostly likely going to regret creating this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt

Which are you referring to? The type 8 immortality thing or the Azzy thing?

Anyway I'll just answer both. As for me disabling type 8 immortality I just always feel as if it should be restricted in all matches. It's kinda unfair imo.

As for me wanting Azzy to comment / give input here I just think that since we have the best Saint Seiya expert here we should also have the best Warhammer expect here to balance things out.

And no I'm not wanting a certain character to win if that's what your implying here. I have no reason to have any bias here.

Edit: OHHHH I see why'd you might be thinking that. I probably should have put a period after "3-A Hades." If you were thinking I was only disabling his type 8 immortality I'm not. I meant type 8 immortality as a whole is disabled here.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
GEOM being stomped by a 3-D being... It's a sign, the apocalypse is coming.
Or maybe it's a sign we've been using stats that are only usable in a certain universe for stats outside that universe.

The hell is this? There's so many things wrong, here. One of them is pretty glaring.

First off, could the Emperor's existence erasure work on Hades? Quite possibly, but it doesn't matter. Hades isn't going to stand in front of the Emperor and spam Magic Missile or something. He doesn't even need to be in the same universe for this fight. He can warp away and still be in the battle, doing whatever he pleases while the Emperor can't counterattack. What's he going to do?

Follow Hades? He can't.

**** off to the Warp? Considering its current state, that's very far from ideal.

Go into the Webway? He has now accomplished absolutely nothing.

With both of the last two options, the Emperor is also BFRing himself, giving Hades the victory, anyway. Hades leaving the universe is just getting as far away as he can while still being in range of the fight, since he can actually still attack and affect the battle from there. The Emperor doing so means unless it's a very specific realm, he's just stepping away from the fight.

Determining which combatant's hax would do what doesn't mean anything here, since only one of them is even going to be able to attack the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back