• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Administrator
Master Oogway vs Scorpion. Two skilled, powerful fighters who both now have a unique enough moveset to make this a good fight (I hope).

Hero's Chi might honestly not need to be restricted since Scorpion downscales from an 8-A feat himself, and I don't think it's a one-shot gap.

Who wins and why?

Oogway: 1

Scorpion: 2

Inconclusive:

i think scorpion is stronger but as 8-B only but even then oogway seals

oogway is now much more powerful and can seal and can effectively use pressure points

Oogway still has 8-B striking strength + durability with Hero's Chi. But yeah, vote counted

Scorpion via BFR. It's in character for him to do so, and will potentially reach an AP and durability advantage which is enough to oneshot since Oogway has 8-B durability. Also teleport spam really helps here, as a bloodlusted Raiden and Sub-Zero even got annoyed with Scorpion spamming his teleport move.

He grabs you and he teleports to the Netherrealm, taking anyone that he is holding on to. It's still BFR since he did that to Shinnok and just left him there to be imprisoned, but most of the time he fights his enemies there.

Scorpion has higher AP and Dura, is around equal in skill, and can BFR and is more versatile

He should take this

Oogway might be able to escape from the netherrealm honestly. Anyone with enough chi, like Kai the Collector, can create a portal between 'realms' (universes).

That's just my two scents though, I'll stop now

Actually, no. Netherrealm could probably just be a large realm since One Being is a universe itself and all the realms come from it. It's more like a dimension.

Back