• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm dumb. Spacetime confusion, or rather; tiering confusion

Alternate title: The Spacetime Tiering Can't Be This Cute!

"Low 2-C | Universe level+:
Characters who are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums of a universal scale."

I'll make this simple; space is one thing, but what does time entails? Present? The past? Or the whole past, present, and future?

Case study:
1. What if a character can destroy a universe along with all spacetime that include the past, present, and future?

2. What if a character can only destroy a universe in the present?

3. Same as number 1, but on 2A scale (infinite multiverse)?

4. Same as number 2, but on 2A scale?

5. Would destroying higher dimension automatically make a character able to destroy all spacetime on the level below it?

What tier will they get?

Bonus: if spacetime includes whole timeline and history, everyone who can comeback from that destruction should grt High-Godly by standard.

1. If they destroy all space time +the universe they get low 2-C

2. If is just destroying the universe then is simply tier 3

3. If u destroy infinite timelines + universes then yes u are 2-A

4. I am not sure on this one cus is just the destruction of space and not time

5. If the higer dimention has more than 4 axis (4D) then it would be at least low 1-C or depends how many axis the higher dimention had

Alright, that's a good start. I've seen many profile that received such tier without being able to destroy "the whole timeline".

There are other that only mention can destroy "universe" or "multiverse" that get an automatic pass on the "timeline", but I'll get into that later.

There are other that only mention can destroy "universe" or "multiverse" that get an automatic pass on the "timeline", but I'll get into that later.
Is more about profiles omitting the part of destroying timelines

Most low 2-C profiles etc dont mention the timeline

Well, as long as their tier is legit, I'm fine with that. I'll just make crt individually if i found one that's wrong.

Yeah, multiple profiles get Low 2-C for "destroy the universe", despite unless timelines, space-time or just time in general is mentioned, the feat would be just 3-A.

Destroying a single Timeline in past, present, and future is basically a range feat isn't it? Possibly immeasurable attack speed for that AOE?

Back