• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm curious

Hello? can i get an experienced person to look at my sandbox profile and tell me if it's ok to post? (Sorry if this sounds rude,i just want someone to look at my sandbox profile and tell me if it's good or not)

The Golden Moustache said:
Hello? can i get an experienced person to look at my sandbox profile and tell me if it's ok to post? (Sorry if this sounds rude,i just want someone to look at my sandbox profile and tell me if it's good or not)
Compared to other 9-Bs, he's okay. You might wanna ask more experienced users

I think the bolding and punctuation could use some formatting work, though that's not the biggest deal in the world.

I mean,my grammar isn't the best,and i always forgot to put space after commas,i've never been used to putting space.

Is the durability section a bit too much? i've been told that many feats there have nothing to do with durability,but i don't see how considering they do have something to do with durability,and i've been told most of the feats in the feat section are vaguely described,but i don't really agree with that.

Back