• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm curious

You can post unlimited profiles at a sandbox. You may ask, what's a sandbox?

Well, it is a place where you can do the aforementioned, work developing blogs, profiles, stuff like that, basically a personal space where you can drop whatever you want, but mostly used for wip things.

To access it, you would need to type down this: https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/User:The_Golden_Moustache/Sandbox

You can also post the "incomplete" profiles normally, but remember to fill most of the things and then keep working on it, or drop in the "incomplete pages" category. It may get deleted by an admin if it's too lacking.

Anybody can look at what you have in your Sandbox, you know. It's not an off-limits thing where only the user who its tied to can see.

Who here can make sprites? i can't find a mario character sprite designer,so i wonder if anyone could make a mario sprite for me,it's basically SMW mario but with white pale skin,red pupils,and his clothing but dark black and his hat is also dark black with a "D" instead of an "M".

I'm thinking of making an evil OC version of Mario so i need a mario sprite like this.

I don't know how to make a mario sprite and if i'm not wrong,i need to buy photoshop and even if i didn't need to,it'd be EXTREMELY difficult from what i know

There's a site called Piskel I've been practicing some with, lately. Entirely free, you can adjust the sprite size, save stuff online directly using your G-Mail, Hex colors for basically any shade you can come up with, even animation loops if you want to dedicate the time to it- it's just generally nifty, really.

Does it allow for me to put sprites from other sources (like SMW) in the program? i already have piskel btw,but i don't know if it can do this.

I don't know if it can import sprites, no. That said, with a reference like that handy, it'd probably be relatively easy to reconstruct from scratch.

Aren't Piskel sprites transparent by default? Is there a reason you filled in the Background? Just curious.

Anyways,Uhh *starts sweating* How do i...introduce my characters? i don't know how to introduce my characters,if i said a name on one of my character's pages,then people wouldn't know who that character is,Is there anything i can do to introduce my characters? i'm not sure if to make a mario universe for Dark Mario apart from a lovecraftian one where he rules the mushroom kingdom,because i feel like that then i make the mario characters out of...well...character,what do i do?

IF his tier is put as High 4-C you cant have the attack potency as country and multiverse level, either change the tier or change the attack potency

Unless you have a specific reason to do otherwise, the canon Mario's showings shouldn't be used here, for this Mario. As is, his first key should probably just be 6-B, and his second should be 2-B.

Also, what Large Star showings do the protagonists whose attacks he tanked have within this story? Was this Mario not able to damage them back?

@BlackDarkness Ok.

@ThePerpetual i know i'm a random stranger,but can we talk about that stuff on discord if you have one? i feel more comfortable talking about this in private.

Dead thread i know,but still,i need an answer because i'm thinking of posting another character in this wiki instead of the dark mario character...

Would a being that created the whole multiverse count as 2-A?

I mean,all of the multiverse.

I know,it's a dumb question,but still a question.

Back