• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Bored. Who are your favorite waifu's?

Can we continue the thread normally and just post waifus? As funny as this is, I really don't want this thread to close due to something stupid like this.

Hwa Ryun (Tower of God)
i5fy59pjbg851.png
Nice.
My no1 Waifu in all fiction is Hwaryun:
6c444dc6dfac363ae9d4ebb8640563f8.jpg
8689a9c5c23ded725bacdf69b6a1acc9.jpg
Hwaryun_Empress.jpg
[/ISPOILER]

edit: Damn, what have I done

Last edited:
this is fun and games man
Fair point. But threads like these need to be managed carefully because these kind of threads aren't quite recommended due to it potentially derailing (something I didn't know until someone told me). I'm just making sure that this thread doesn't derail to the point where it has to be closed.

Fair point. But threads like these need to be managed carefully because these kind of threads aren't quite recommended due to it potentially derailing (something I didn't know until someone told me). I'm just making sure that this thread doesn't derail to the point where it has to be closed.
derailing happens mostly on serious threads, fun and games threads are there for exactly that, fun and games, the only exception being RP threads.

Aerith (Final Fantasy [Aerith > Tifa])
kyvvmUeSIHhU_A1U-FOcoGsnNKEcnTeSlAu_EyvJ8k0.jpg

Kaine (Nier Replicant)
(I tried my best to find the most non-NSFW of her... since her clothes are pretty much non-existent...)
kaine_by_koyorin_d9iimd2-300w.jpg

Himeno (Chainsawman)
Himeno.full.3249817.jpg

Quanxi (Chainsawman)

alexandra-fomina-1.jpg

Makise Kurisu (Steins;gate [Peak Fiction btw])
qc8skojvcw351.jpg

Tatsumaki and Fubuki (OPM)
ULXMIgu.jpeg

You know what this thread is lacking?

Tomboys.

_kikuchi_makoto_by_davidparker8888_d9zh3i9-fullview.png

Makoto Kikuchi (The Idolm@aster)

02-ryuko-kill-la-kill-anime-screenshot.jpg

Ryoku Matoi (Kill la Kill)

images

Kinuhata Saiai (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun)

Last edited:
botan-yu-yu-hakusho.gif

Botan from YYH.......cute as hell!

images_3.jpeg

Winry from FMA......Ideal Tomboy.

images_4.jpeg

I had a crush on this gal too...ngl.

images_5.jpeg

Ideal Tomboy + Wholesome Waifu...The ultimate combo!!!!

images.jpeg

This one.....i dunno man...I never was able to put my finger on why I had crush on her in my childhood. But also can't deny I had the most feverish crush on her.

So basically all main 3 girls from Inuyasha...
images-removebg-preview.png

Back