• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Bored. Who are your favorite waifu's?

rukia
Image - 504954] | Bleach | Know Your Meme

saber
تحميل 5th fgo anniversary amv 躍動

Rozalin
mqdefault.jpg

I've already discussed this with someone. He said it should be fine as long as the thread doesn't derail.

Sure, I'll bite:

- Elehayym Van Houten (Xenogears)

Takes everything I despise about Survivors Guilt and Stockholm Syndrome arcs, and makes something epic out of it. Just play Xenogears, and you will KNOW what I mean.

EllyFull.png

- Kazari Uiharu (To Aru Index)

Hidden tech wiz in a 5'0" floral package? Sure, I'll take it. More 'Daughteru' than 'Waifu', but hey, give her a few years.

- Ichigo (FRANXX)

Very 2018 pick, I know, but I've never understood the people who said her confession to Hiro 'ruined the series' when she's this easy to get along with.

IchigoFRANXX1.png

- Nozomi Tojo / Maki Nishikino (Love Live: SIP)

Best LL Waifu has always been a toss-up for me, especially in a series I both simultaneously love and hate at the same time as much as this. I guess it's just the fact that I have a thing for characters with awareness above their age range, and for every arc with bullshit like Kotori's and Rin's (the latter I wrote a Serebii post on), there are arcs like Nozomi and Maki's that are more down to earth and actually set an example.

gM5YbvL.png
rshcMFb.png

- Mumei (Kabaneri)

Similar 'more daughteru' thing with Uiharu, but still worthy of mentioning. Pre-trans Digibro put it best: "If seeing Mumei's opening scene didn't make you want to dedicate your life to following her, then you might want to look elsewhere". Oh, and the fact that she kicks ass, values the family unit, and is legitimately more aware than 90% of the cast... that too.

Might come back with a few more, who knows.

Back