• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm Bored. Who are your favorite waifu's?

EKLsnmfWkAU8Ew4.jpg:large

Jeanne D’Arc (Fate/Apocrypha Ruler)

i quite like cynthia from pokemon
03edeea95de6fb4aedc28fc32da2493b71ea065c-800x640-1-1.jpg

aside from that, i don't really have any female crushes at the moment? well, unless you want to talk about the furry images i look at in my spare time (yes i'm a furry and yes i do have human crushes too burn me at the stakes all you want xP). male crushes i have are louis from beastars, nick wilde from zootopia and N also from pokemon (probably my most favourite character in the franchise)
unknown.png

oh wait i'm also attracted to my oc "neon" and well she's designed to resemble what i find attractive
Peppy_summer_outfit.png

i'm also attracted to my own fursona who is literally me but as a furry which is pretty weird ik
my preferences are canines, muscular wolf men, mother figures, long floppy ears and black dog girls but pretty much anything anthropomorphic will do

No, horny memes are made by internet, the horny passes too, its an excuse 🚶‍♂️, also since when sharing fave female characters = horny, thinking its all about lewdness about here for most of them 🗿

Last edited:
Back