• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Her power null just looks like resistance to a boatload of powers. Has she ever "nulled" something like causality manip on a universal scale? If so, she stomps but if not then GER does his thing and I dunno, shoots her with a pebble or something.

Does Inoichi scale to her physical dura or is it it's own thing?

Nah, its actual power null. Her resistance is more because sometimes she is unable to null a power but still can't be affected by it.

I don't think i wanna give her inoichi here.

Firephoenixearl said:
Nah, its actual power null. Her resistance is more because sometimes she is unable to null a power but still can't be affected by it.
I don't think i wanna give her inoichi here.
Is the null passive?

Active if she wants to make you unable to use it.

Passive if you try to affect her.

So you can't affect her with abilities, but she can make you unable to use your power at all if she wants.

Firephoenixearl said:
Active if she wants to make you unable to use it.
Passive if you try to affect her.

So you can't affect her with abilities, but she can make you unable to use your power at all if she wants.
Incon maybe? How would she react to cause and effect backtracking across the universe? Would it fall under "affecting her" or not?

Sakura probably wins/stomps, since her power null has worked on reality warping type abilities before. Even if it doesn't for some reason, this is inconclusive at best since GER would be erased when it punches Sakura, so GER dies and Sakura gets looped.

Sakura usually starts with EE on a city wide scale and eventually planet level. So that kinda negs GER's ways to close the distance.

Firephoenixearl said:
Sakura usually starts with EE on a city wide scale and eventually planet level. So that kinda negs GER's ways to close the distance.
Depending on how her power null works, RtZ would just allow GER to deal with that. But seeing as it gets nulled then yeah, this is a massive stomp.

Back