• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im Baaaaaaaaaaaack (earlier than i thought actually)

EVERYONE IS DEAD

Just kidding, hi I'm SomebodyStupid, glad to have you back Dark

Everlasting has became admin and he's planning to overule Lord Kav in order to complete his dreams of world domination! Other than that, not much.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
So how's it been you recovered quickly I'm assuming
technically im still recovering but i am able to be on the wiki and for that im grateful

DARK! You're finally back. We got crap to talk about. You know what it is already. Whenever ya ready. Good to have ya back. (Poofs)

Thebluedash said:
Everlasting has became admin and he's planning to overule Lord Kav in order to complete his dreams of world domination! Other than that, not much.
hmm interesting....

Wait Everlasting is an admin well isn't that something

technically im still recovering but i am able to be on the wiki and for that im grateful

Ah I see we'll it's good to see you're alright and doing well

Also, in case you don't know what you've missed:

-Massive upgrades for both DBS, FF7, and DBZ

-New Render, Sticker, and soon to be an upgrade threads

-Naruto, Sausuke, and Madara are moon level

-AP and Durability Revisions are NOT completed and will proceed later

Darkness552 said:
@CrossverseCrisis
what up cross, im happy to be back
Oh nothing much, just geting through the year around here.

Okay i'm not sure how to ask you on this, but how are feeling dude?

Lets see other things you might of missed.....

WeeklyBattles - Is part of the Wki Clean Up now

The chat is a lot more active

Steve Universe now has Country level characters

RWBY got upgraded to MCB, and is now getting downgraded to around Building (Long story)

We have a Tier 11, which is of course the weakest tier we have atm

And...that's all I could think of

We also have a set of characters from a cartoon show like Wander over Yonder(a disney show) that has legit Planet Busters. And before you ask Darkness, i literally had to have at least 2 admins(i.e Azzy and Everlasting) to confirm that they are legit.

We also have this guy here too, dude.

So yeah, that's basically what has happened since you were last here, Darkness. Lots of upgrades, renders, and a promoted admin.

WE did also have a bunch of haters, downplayers, wankers, and trollers though. So we had both good and bad things here when you were gone.

@CrossverseCrisis

haha some of these cartoons seem to amaze me on how powerful they are

CrossverseCrisis said:
So yeah, that's basically what has happened since you were last here, Darkness. Lots of upgrades, renders, and a promoted admin.
WE did also have a bunch of haters, downplayers, wankers, and trollers though. So we had both good and bad things here when you were gone.
well thanks for the update Cross SomebodyStupid and thebluedash its very much appreciated,

there are always going to be haters, downplayers etc, you just have to know how to deal with them

Darkness552 said:
@CrossverseCrisis
haha some of these cartoons seem to amaze me on how powerful they are
I'm assuming you've read Bill's page, right? Hehe. Well like i told the others here many times: Cartoon creators have no idea how op they make some of their characters as. :)

Btw, have you heard and/or watched Gravity Falls, Darkness?

@Cross

i have, yea its quite funny actually

yes but well not for a long time and usually just watched whatever episodes came on tv, never actually consistently kept track of the show

Darkness552 said:
@Cross
i have, yea its quite funny actually

yes but well not for a long time and usually just watched whatever episodes came on tv, never actually consistently kept track of the show
It is a funny show, indeed Darkness.

Though i don't know how much you like and i don't know how to tell you this, but Alex Hirsch(the shows creator), said on Tumblr that the shows coming to an end real soon.

Darkness552 said:
@Cross
that sucks from the times i did watch it i did enjoy it
Yeah, it does. Here's the link of the whole story regarding Alex's words on his show.

It's a tad bit long to read though. You have time for it?

Welcome back. I am very glad that you are recovering well. I was very worried about you when I heard the news.

I'm glad to have you back. This wiki needs your help.

@Ant

and im willing to get back to it

@TLT1

thanks for the warm welcome, i have been notified and im pretty sure what is coming in December i think

but anyway guys i have to go i am very exhausted

Back