• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Im: Great Priest Imhotep Discussion Thread

A thread dedicated to the first series I ever added to the site; Great Priest Imhotep.
D2sB5JPWkAIGo38

A short manga series about am ancient Pharaoh known as Imhotep who "traveled through time" from ancient Egypt to modern day Japan to eliminate the threat known as "Magai".

Current To-Do List & Topics:
  • Gather scans
  • Rework profiles
  • Add numerous profiles
  • Discuss scaling
  • Search for calcs

I wanted to get back to working on this verse. The current state leaves a LOT to be desired. I figured making a discussion thread would pull in the most attention. Feel free to comment if interested.

Yen Press Official Translation: https://cubari moe/read/gist/cmF3L0xhc2VyUHJlc3RpZ2UvSW0tLS1JbWhvdGVwL21haW4vSW1ob3RlcA/ (Add a . between cubari and moe)

I'll be updating the official translations over time. But for now, it's limited to the first two volumes.

Last edited:
there is a blog covering the verse in top strongest fandom delves deep into the nature of the verse and various abilities

there is a blog covering the verse in top strongest fandom delves deep into the nature of the verse and various abilities
Yeah, I had noticed that. Though they did seem to miss a lot IIRC. And the scaling for god tiers should be discussed more. Because it can be argued to be Planet level at least, to High Universe or Universe+ level at most with some pretty good hax for specific characters.

I wanted to get back to working on this verse. The current state leaves a LOT to be desired. I figured making a discussion thread would pull in the most attention. Feel free to comment if interested.

Yen Press Official Translation: https://cubari moe/read/gist/cmF3L0xhc2VyUHJlc3RpZ2UvSW0tLS1JbWhvdGVwL21haW4vSW1ob3RlcA/ (Add a . between cubari and moe)

I'll be updating the official translations over time. But for now, it's limited to the first two volumes.
I've added more chapters to the link. Keep in mind, volume 4 & 6 are problematic due to some issues with page ordering. So I'd avoid those ones for now. I believe everything else is fine tho.

I believe volumes 4 & 6 were fixed. Feel free to read everything now. However, if something seems wrong when reading the chapters, lemme know which chapter and page it is. I'll go in and fix it. Anyway, I gotta finish adding the rest of the chapters to the link, I'm nearly done.

Took a bit, but I've completed the series. Every chapter (bare one bonus chapter not important/relevant to the series) has been added.

Back