• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illuso vs Vanilla Ice (Grace)

Here comes the important question. Which will happen first: vanilla ice enters his void and crosses 10 meters, or Illuso enters the mirror world. What do you think?

Both enter each other's worlds and Vanilla Ice isn't able to hit Illuso. Then he comes out to search for him and then Illuso drags him inside the mirror world. After that Ice proceeds to beat the ever living shit out of Illuso.

Verdict: Stomp for Ice.

Still, its a 9-B Stand vs a 9-A angry vampire with regen. VI can also see Man in the Mirror, so he can focus on targeting the user.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Still, its a 9-B Stand vs a 9-A angry vampire with regen. VI can also see Man in the Mirror, so he can focus on targeting the user.
Yes, but it's very hard to bypass a stand and target the user in general. It is much more likely he leaves VI in between dimensions or in the mirror world and let the sun go up

Yeah, Vanilla Ice can definitely win, but I think Illuso is definitely more likely to dive in before he gets hit. Then he BFR's ice into the mirror world as soon as he sticks his head out, and leaves him there until sunrise. Thus, I vote Illuso

Illuso ftra, added to that he can supposedly use his stand on a wider range and incap Ice by sending parts of him to the real world.

Guys, a bit off topic, about Illusion's range:

The page says it's hundreds of meters with the mirror world, however, as far as I can remember there seems to be present hills and mountains there too.

It would make more sense but the text itself doesn't say that and it would give him a tremendous creation feat.

Araki forgot, what can I say.

That creation feat wouldn't necessarily scale to AP. Not every Pocket Reality user scales to his own Pocket Dimension. And he got almost beaten by Moody Blues.

Yes but it would assume that both he made that and the stat being wrong.

"Hundreds of meters in the World inside the Mirror" can also refer to the amount of space Illuso can move there, instead of just his stand.

Back