• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Illidan speed

It could of been some higher clouds,but that's topic for another day

It makes no sense it is cinematic time,why would Illidan waste time flying above clouds unless he can reach it in moments

To look cool and stuff, as is the point of the clip. He didn't do anything once he got there other than pull out his swords and stare at the camera. Hence, it makes sense to me.

By that logic,we would ignore 80% of feats in fiction due to it being there just to be cool.

He was ready to fight ,likely someone in sky

What was the point of the clip anyway? Was it made for promotion? Regardless, I'm iffy on him flying that fast.

It just doesn't strike me as super speed, but rather c.timing. That's just my thought anyway.

Eh,thanks,was trying to find that page

But my problem is that it would not make sense to take such a long travel if he can't go there fast enough.

And nothing suggest it was time frame,his body position seems to be linear implying time didn't pass

Back