• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, lets see;

• Is a vs thread.
  • Involves a 1-A character.
  • Is an anime thread.
  • Involves Record of Ragnarok, Medaka Box and One Punch Man (specifically Garou).
  • Ditto. That poor bastard.
  • Is a Marvel Comics thread.
All at the exact same ******* time.

Expecting this to be a very cancerous thread, infested with many tumors.

Edit: Either that, or this thread dies.

Can the Protege get blitzed before he actually copies anything? His speed is unknown, but since his durability is only Large Island, someone like Garou/Adam could probably punk him before he copies anything too crazy...I think?

I just hate how people keep using CosmicFear Garou when he isn't even on the profile yet. Previous Garou spam has already got me acting up.

Moved to fun and games. You guys have been here for a long time to know this kinda threads doesn't belong on the versus thread section, but fun and games.

Moved to fun and games. You guys have been here for a long time to know this kinda threads doesn't belong on the versus thread section, but fun and games.
Chill out bro, it ain't that serious. Besides, I'm being legit about this mu. It just doesn't qualify for how we add wins and losses on profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back