• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Il Ilah Justification

Lormac_CC

He/Him
So recently in this thread Il Ilah was upgraded to low 1-C 5D(weakened state) and 6D (full power)

His 5D justification is this
Low Complex Multiverse level (Can create a universe and transcend it while in a weakened state)

So problem with this is none of the scan really justify low 1-C, the justification is pretty weak. Creating a universe would just be low 2-C, non of the scan really shows transdence. I also don't understand why he was given a weakened state cause the weakened state is just regular Il Ilah

For his full power this is the justification
Low Complex Multiverse level (Its existence is higher than its previous state)

Il Ilah 6D came from the first when he became the Guardian of the Sacred Palace for a short time before he was defeated Ugo and dropped in an aquarium.
Now there is a little problem with this. If we are to give llah a key for becoming the Guardian of the Sacred Palace just for a short period of time, then we should also give him a Varies key since llah and David(god) are basically the same. Well this is up for debate but personally llah should have just his 5D key.

New justification for his first key
Low Complex Multiverse level ( A higher order being who exists a level above his creation, transcending it and controlling fate as he desires )

For his second key, this is up for debate and if we agree to keep it, then llah would also have Varies up to 1-B.

Summary
There is no weakened state llah
llah = 5D being
6D llah should be removed cause that scaling came from David llah, if it is kept then llah would have Varies up to 1-B key(Disagree with it)

Last edited:
Completely disagree,who tell you that he is low 1-C just simply because he created the universe? The points are transcending it (lol I wrote it carefully and you only noticed the "creating universe" part) and perceiving it as ficion since it's lower order universe compared to him.Hell no don't change anything at all,that justification is fine and staff already agreed with it

Also wtf since when is Il Ilah the guardian of SP? Only Sinbad,David and Ugo are guardian of SP lol. Completely disagree with 1-B Il Ilah wanking,this thread is terrible

who tell you that he is low 1-C just
C'mon I am knowledgeable on Magi and know creating a universe isn't what gave llah low 1-C but for on who isn't knowledgeable, that is a low 2-C feat. I pretty much pointed on transdence in the OP, you can re-read the OP again
Also wtf since when is Il Ilah the guardian of SP?
Ok this is basic knowledge for someone who has read Magi. God David is basically llah with David personality and will. This is why Ugo and Arba still refer to David and their creator. I pretty Arba has called him Father

Completely disagree with 1-B Il Ilah wanking,this thread is terrible
Did you read the OP. Maybe I should summarize it.
There isn't a weak state llah
There isn't a full power llah.
llah is a 5D being,
Removal of 6D llah
6D llah comes from when David llah took over the Sacred Palace before he was dropped in an aquarium. If we are to give llah 6D based on the fact that David llah became the Guardian of the Sacred Palace, then he should also have Varies up to 1-B(I disagree with this )

Last edited:
Being merged with David was old low 2-C feat,it doesn't have anything to do with old low 1-C David (5-D guardian of SP) at all,I don't understand what are you talking about honestly,and what is the reason to remove 6-D Il Ilah? I have read OP countless times and still don't get it,surprisingly you're always the one who don't understand the reason behind this tier while everyone in the old thread were aware of it

you're always the one who don't understand the reason behind this tier while everyone in the old thread were aware of
The Only reason why I agreed to 6D llah was the fact that David llah became 6D right after taking Guardian of the Sacred Palace from Ugo

Being merged with David was old low 2-C feat,it doesn't have anything to do with old low 1-C David (5-D guardian of SP) at all
Of course it doesn't, llah is a 5D being. What I am saying is that based on what is written in the justification, that is a low 2-C feat, the scan you dropped doesn't hint anything about transdence

Of course it doesn't, llah is a 5D being. What I am saying is that based on what is written in the justification, that is a low 2-C feat, the scan you dropped doesn't hint anything about transdence
You misunderstand what I mean,I want to say that low 2-C Il Ilah was never a guardian of SP in this wiki,if it's then it would be low 1-C for a long time ago instead of being a seperate low 2-C key in David's profile

You misunderstand what I mean,I want to say that low 2-C Il Ilah was never a guardian of SP in this wiki,if it's then it would be low 1-C for a long time ago instead of being a seperate low 2-C key in David's profile
Alright, that's ok. 6D llah should be removed then because justification comes from David llah.

Back