• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikomikidome profile proposal

Hello everyone, this is my very first CRT so all feedback would be appreciated. I've come to notice that ikomikidome doesn't have his own profile despite being a distinct canon character with lots of feats and impressive statements. As a proponent of social justice, this is unacceptable. Here's what I think his profile should look like:

The qoute that should be used: "Etch it into your flesh along with your despair. My true name is-"

Summary​

Ikomikidome (已己巳己巴) is an ancient hollow that was eventually sealed into a zanpakuto

Powers and Stats​

Tier: high 6-A| high 6-A, 5-A

Name:
Ikomikidome (his true name is unknown)

Origin: Bleach

Classification: Hollow

Powers and Abilities:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Spiritual Awareness (Can see invisible spirits and objects), Extrasensory Perception (Can sense beings with Reiatsu), Longevity, Energy Projection, Can take his reiryoku and exert it as reiatsu, Statistics Amplification (Can enhance his speed with Sonído), Dimensional Travel and Portal Creation with Descorrer, Energy Projection, Regeneration (Low), energy absorption (He can absorb spirit energy from his surroundings rapidly), Soul Manipulation (Arrancar and Hollows can extract and consume souls, the amount of hollows ikomikidome consumed was compared to the number of grains of sand in a beach), Invisibility, Non-Physical Interaction (Can harm and interact with intangible spirits and objects), Overwhelming Aura (Spiritual pressure can passively induce ailments ranging from paralysis to fear inducement), Limited Power Nullification (Reiryoku can null the abilities and techniques of those massively weaker than ikomikidome, was able to massively weaken the effects of ichibei's zanpakuto and regain his true name ), duplication (can spawn up to 10,000 adjuchas-level lesser clones from his body) Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Extrasensory Perception when using Sonído (Using Sonído allows the user to bypass Extrasensory Perception)

Attack Potency: Multi-Continent level (able to one-shot Resurrección grimmjow had he not fought carefully and referred to him as a "lowly soldier", could inflict heavy damage on Resurrección nel, halibel and the other arrancars ) | Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before with his true name), Large Planet level with Reio fragments and ambient energy absorbed (Kenpachi thought it was necessary to use his Shikai against him, whereas he didn't feel the need to use his Shikai at any point in his battle against Resurrecion Hikone. It's important to note that Kenpachi doesn't use his shikai unless the current situation absolutely calls for it)

Speed: Sub-Relativistic+ (Kept up and dodged attacks from the Arrancars, his sonido and combat speed was noted as being particularly troublesome) | At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Faster than before)

Lifting Strength: Class M (stronger than grimmjow) | Class G (stronger than base yhwach), Class T (stronger than the hikone kenpachi fought)

Striking Strength: Multi-Continent Class | Multi-Continent Class, Large Planet Class with Reio fragments and ambient energy absorbed

Durability: Multi-Continent level (Withstood attacks from the arrancars) | Multi-Continent level, Large Planet level with reio fragments and ambient energy absorbed (Comparable to attack power)

Stamina: superhuman. After an extended battle with the arrancars and sternritters, in which he was badly injured and even paralyzed by NaNaNa he still had enough energy leftover to attack hikone before anyone but aura could react

Range: Extended melee range. Hundreds of meters with Cero

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Average (came up with a plot to attack hikone whilst they were weakened)

Weaknesses: His regenerative abilities requires spirit energy. If he takes critical damage, he reverts back to his zanpakuto form.

Last edited:
Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before as he also regained his true name)(the power he absorbed from hikone's reio fragments was so large that he could overpower ichibei's name curse, something which base yhwach was unable to do), Large planet level (Kenpachi used his shikai to defeat him, which he didn't do during his fight with hikone. It's important to note that kenpachi doesn't use his shikai unless the current situation absolutely calls for it)
You mention the absorption of Reio fragments before his Reio fragment absorbed rating, he's Large Planet with Reio fragments absorbed.

e.g.

Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before with his true name), Large Planet level with Reio fragments (Kenpachi thought it necessary to use his Shikai against him, wherein Kenpachi didn't feel the need to use his Shikai against Res Hikone).

High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-A with Reio fragments

Name Sealed | Name Unsealed

Would prolly portray his ratings best ^

or

High 6-A, higher with True Name, possibly 5-A with Reio fragments

no real need for multiple keys

You mention the absorption of Reio fragments before his Reio fragment absorbed rating, he's Large Planet with Reio fragments absorbed.

e.g.

Multi-Continent level (Stronger than before with his true name), Large Planet level with Reio fragments (Kenpachi thought it necessary to use his Shikai against him, wherein Kenpachi didn't feel the need to use his Shikai against Res Hikone).
Noted.

Where the scans at? For P&A, I mean

Stamina should be superhuman, we don't use high anymore. Also LS needs better reasoning and preferably some scans

Though should probably be "possibly 5-A" considering that form of the character was still one-shot and had not notable feats.
If kenpachi felt the need to use his shikai to defeat him but didn't whilst he fighting Res hikone and was even taunting him about it (As shown in the scans I linked) then it logically follows that he's 5-A as kenpachi has his 5-A rating for fighting that version of hikone in base on equal footing.

Where the scans at? For P&A, I mean

Stamina should be superhuman, we don't use high anymore. Also LS needs better reasoning and preferably some scans
For powers and abilities? Are the links working?

I'm not familiar with the LS side of things here. What type of feat suffices in order for a character's LS to scale above the LS of a character they fought against?

For powers and abilities? Are the links working?

I'm not familiar with the LS side of things here. What type of feat suffices in order for a character's LS to scale above the LS of a character they fought against?
They work for me, haven't checked all but yeah. Another thing is that since bleach going through some additions or revisions for the hollows this should probably wait.

Don't forget he has duplication,resistance to conceptual manipulation. High mid regeneration. Regenerated from having most of his body destroyed
Oh crap I forgot about his ability to spawn minions lol, I'll re-read that section of volume 2 and make changes

You should do it with the bullets and in the box way for p&a but that is just preference

Yeah if Kenpachi is 5A for fighting Resurrection Hikone in base then Iki for sure is a solid 5A rating given Kenpachi felt the need to use his Shikai immediately against him. Even though he one shot him at the very least he’s equal to Ress Hikone

are you referring to stuff like "spiritual awareness (can see invisible objects and spirits)"? I think all of the bleach profiles are scan-less for that
Kinda irrelevant, isn't it?

But in any case, stuff like that, plus Regen, resistances, aura, soul hax, NPI, stat Amps, etc, etc. All of these lacks scans. You have added some now as I can see, so might wanna do it for the rest too. Just because everyone has it or lack scans or whatever, doesn't mean this should too.

But in any case, stuff like that, plus Regen, resistances, aura, soul hax, NPI, stat Amps, etc, etc. All of these lacks scans. You have added some now as I can see, so might wanna do it for the rest too. Just because everyone has it or lack scans or whatever, doesn't mean this should too.
sure thing

Should be fine, also I don’t think it need a possibly, hikone has that rating for fighting a base kenpachi so if kenpachi used the shikai then iko at least scale to base kenpachi, i want to add that iko absorbed also Reishi from everything around him not just the fragments

Soul hax, npi and so on.. are commons abilities in bleach every profiles has them accepted. They are abilities of the verse. He can do that later if he wants.

Iki made 100,000+ duplicates not just 100.

Has high mid regeneration. Regenerated from having most of his body destroyed

Noted regarding the minion count.

idk about high-mid regen considering we have no visuals or further elaboration

Could you elaborate?

The basics of that are two, ZnT burning SS and Hikone being comparable to top tiers.

-ZnT would burn only SS as in Seireitei + Rukongai, not the planet, the planet is not named SS, neither is the universe, they are called that when context adds the world of SS.

-Hikone merely showed the power level and type (hybrid) to make people realize he can potentially become the linchpin, by feats he is nowhere near as he could be challenged by Ginjo and oneshoted by Shikai Zaraki. Ginjo is stronger than in FB arc, but not to the point we can say he is literal tiers above the FB Bankai Ichigo that spanked his ass, double proved by him not oneshoting Tokinada who is Byakuya and Yoruichi level in reiatsu, and near equal to Shunsui in stats.

Bleach just has an absurd difference of power between Ichigo, Aizen and Ywach compared to everyone else.

The basics of that are two, ZnT burning SS and Hikone being comparable to top tiers.

-ZnT would burn only SS as in Seireitei + Rukongai, not the planet, the planet is not named SS, neither is the universe, they are called that when context adds the world of SS.

-Hikone merely showed the power level and type (hybrid) to make people realize he can potentially become the linchpin, by feats he is nowhere near as he could be challenged by Ginjo and oneshoted by Shikai Zaraki. Ginjo is stronger than in FB arc, but not to the point we can say he is literal tiers above the FB Bankai Ichigo that spanked his ass, double proved by him not oneshoting Tokinada who is Byakuya and Yoruichi level in reiatsu, and near equal to Shunsui in stats.

Bleach just has an absurd difference of power between Ichigo, Aizen and Ywach compared to everyone else.
1. ZnT has no relevance here nor was it used for Iko's scaling justifications, please read the profile

2. Hikone was accepted as being planet level here months ago. If you think you can debunk it make a CRT for it. This isn't the time nor place.

In the meantime, I'll link the thread that got hikone's planet level scale accepted:

1. ZnT has no relevance here nor was it used for Iko's scaling justifications, please read the profile

2. Hikone was accepted as being planet level here months ago. If you think you can debunk it make a CRT for it. This isn't the time nor place.

In the meantime, I'll link the thread that got hikone's planet level scale accepted:

There's no point to CRT since mods just agree with whatever they want, the ZnT and Hikone points where the only ones with any merit to them and they are clearly refuted in my previous post.

Also, the actual top tiers are universal level, LMAO at enviromental destruction because they only destroy the cosmos by destroying SS, a universe, or the barriers which are an infinite dimension.

There's no point to CRT since mods just agree with whatever they want, the ZnT and Hikone points where the only ones with any merit to them and they are clearly refuted in my previous post.

Also, the actual top tiers are universal level, LMAO at enviromental destruction because they only destroy the cosmos by destroying SS, a universe, or the barriers which are an infinite dimension.
This is derailing and completely irrelevant to this CRT. If you want to change the ratings, make your own CRT, don’t hijack someone else’s.

Anyways, what the OP is proposing seems fine.

Back