• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
And here i thought Earl has gone completly mad.

Also
>Scion
>SCION
Does this look like a girl name in any shape or form Earl.

Just gonna rename that real quick

That reminds me, i need to do a list of the most skilled composite characters, as well as throw Ikki at another verse i like to know how far he goes.

Also, skill debates normally don't end well iirc.

It's not purely a skill debate. Since this is Ikki, we already know who will win. This is skill based "abilities" going at each-other. In addition to everything else. So it's a lot more "what does he have to answer this" than normal skill debates.

Then make a profile for the dude then throw him at Ikki. Smh, flexing a character you didn't even make a profile for.

Alright, so the bracket isnt moving anywhere so i guess im going to debate Sion here instead of there. Im scared.

So, i'm looking at Ikki's profile for real for the first time here, props to you for that, it looks good, albeit a bit excessive. I have multiple questions because i dont do Ikki. Does he have Desperado shit here? Is Oikage still this one shot slash? Does he resist trackless steps (Probably)? Did he trackless step people who already resisted other peoples TS (Because Ikki normally takes shit and makes it better right)? Is he and his sword techniques resistant to basically blade steal? What are the conditions to resist Phantom form again.

Actually nvm. Imma answer those questions in order.

Yes he does have desperado although it's uses aren't in character if usable at all.

Yes oikage is a thing but it's at best just a 1 shot, since it doesn't have the bullshit death hax/ fate destruction (spoiler on this last one). So yeah if push comes to shove and he has no other options it's there as a possibility.

A girl who uses trackless step said it would be ineffective on him on top of him stating that the 2nd time he saw the technique he could probably perform or counter it. And there is also his danger sense, 6th sense, the fact that he can fight unconscious. Let's just say it won't work. And most ppl who know the technique are implied to know how to counter it.

He used trackless step on a girl who knew how to use trackless step. Because it would take her a very small time to shift to unconscious senses so that small time was used by him in close range to just end the fight.

His sword techniques aren't resistant to blade steal but you'd need to prove sion is as good as him in sword use first if you wanna say she uses his techniques. Other than that there is the fact that he uses edel sword style which makes him skip accel and practically be invisible to ppl so the only way to copy that would be by reading his muscle movement. If she has shown to copy things based solely on muscle movement then yes.

To resist phantom form you need to resist a lot of pain. Although we can postpone this until I make the rakudai crts and remove phantom form from standard tactics cuz it's apparently not.

YOU aint suffer, i will lol.

Okay, lets see. Ikki has exactly 3 ways to kill Sion then. Oikage, Madoka her succesfully multiple times and Rasetsu after he destroyed her DC coat AND ONLY after he destroyed her DC coat.

He resist TS so he can perceive her sword, that sucks. But the girl he used TS on didnt fully resist TS from what i read right? So he aint TS Sion, who fully resists the effect of her own sword style.

I was in fact, actually not arguing that Sion can use his sword styles lol. She can break the techniques down to its concept in her mind. She would instantly know that she cant use them but the important thing is that she would perfectly know his sword techniques and their purpose, which paired with her AnaPre would make her less of a sitting duck for his skill. She woudnt fall for Madoka twice this way and would know to dodge Oikage if he pulls it. As for muscle observation, not exactly no. For what its worth, she could tell the exact points at which someone accelerated his sword mid draw (It was a sword slash where someone added 3 points of extra acceleration mid slash to amp the speed even further. She coudnt see the sword, it was that fast, and still tell the exact acceleration moments)

So no Phantom form this fight?

Why rasetsu only after he breaks the shield? He scales to 1 shooting high 7a in rasetsu, so he's much stronger.

You can't resist trackless step, it is not truly trackless step if you outright resist it. The only way to deal with TS is to shift to your unconscious part of the brain (which is where the info that's being blocked goes), unless you're ikki and have those senses and shit. But doing that requires a fraction of a moment which can end the fight at close range. That's the point. How does she outright resist ts?

Fair on understanding the sword style (all besides edel sword style, since that's a whole other deal especially since she most likely can't even see it, sounds fair), however I would never argue someone would fall for madoka twice, it doesn't take a genius to understand that he is reflecting your attack, the issue is always "she knows it's coming but can she do sth about it?" If someone has ranged attacks then yes, but if your only choice is cqc, can you even do something about it? She doesn't have much of a choice. As for oikage, no lol. Oikage is used only during ittou rasetsu which is at least a 200x amp, so no dodging there.

That acceleration part is fine and all but when faced with someone who doesn't accelerate at all, it becomes less relevant.

But all things considered all her understanding does is...well...a weaker version of blade steal and perfect vision. And they won't work forever especially considering ikki has fooled mind and body reading, it won't be much of a problem for him to come up for an unexpected use of X ability (he has done the mind game fooling not long after sssaf arc).

Phantom form I just don't want you to go through all the trouble and risk making a stomp. Imma just say "tournament rules for ikki". Meaning he has to use material form.

The trackless step thing seems like an NLF, is she resists something similar like her sword style, TS shouldn’t work. Simple as that.

Yeah but sth like TS shouldn't be able to be resisted, you can "counter" it by shifting your focus, but not really resist, unless you're a machine which is resistance by default.

Resistance doesn't work like that though. Saying "i resist TS" is like saying "i resist my mind having an unconsciousness". If you agree that "having an unconsciousness" can be "resisted" then ok. It can be countered, but resisted is a bit ehhhhh

Sion's sword style makes every slash of hers invisible and unrecognizeable even to characters far faster than her. Everything from drawing to resheathing look like they never happend to people not trained in her sword style. Clint, Sion's pupil uses her sword style and fought her. She was completly unbothered by it. Clint even said that it is futile to beat Sion with her own skill.

Because her DC Coat gives her another layer of High 7-A Dura, so Ikki is boned if he can't oneshot through basically 2 High 7-A's.

She actually has range attacks. Her sword cuts can travel hundreds of meters.

Eh, it wasn't an argument. You asked me if Sion can BladeSteal based on pure muscle movement and i said dunno, she can perceive accelerations in attacks that appear like a blurr to her, you tell me if she can.

How does it work?

Pretty sure if you can 1 shot a high 7-a, 2 layers doesn't make as big of a difference. How high into high 7-A is sion?

Oh I see. Than that might be a saving grace from Madoka's terror.

I see, but my point is can she perceive acceleration in things that literally lack it, appearing invisible instead of a blur?

Back