• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because the last match between these two wasnt fair at all

• Pre-SSSAF Arc Ikki and Base Kars being used
  • Speed Equalized
  • In character
  • SBA
VOTES:

• Blazer: 3 (Earl, Emperor, TranscendHunger)
  • Pillar Ma: 4 (PixelKirby, Hl3 or Bust, Ogbunabali, GojiBoy)
  • Inconclusive:
IkkiKuroganeNovelRender
In order for a mediocre man to defeat a genius, he has to become a demon.

Karsrender
I don't care what method I have to use, victory justifies any means!

Ok so i don't know what canon kars can do. Anyone mind elaborating? Also what tier is kars and what's in character for him?

This Kars is 8-C, and he normally leads with Bone Blade/Light Mode

• Light Mode: Kars' "mode" granted by the usage of the Stone Mask to unlock his own heightened capabilities. In his case, this allows him to grow bladed appendages, covered in tiny, shark-like teeth, which can reflect exceptionally bright light to blind his opponents. These blades are also exceptionally sharp, and can easily cut through multiple layers of steel.

He also has absorption attached to his skin (But Ikki knows about this)

Absorption: Each of a Pillar Man's cells produce a highly caustic digestive acid that can quickly break down a victim on a cellular level on contact, making even the slightest touch potentially fatal. Esidisi was able to utilize this ability to replace an arm destroyed by the Hamon. This is not effective on Hamon users, however, as Kars' cells instinctively avoid the danger this presents

You can remove knowledge if you want. Ikki fights with his sword not his fists and his attacks never linger. So there is no point to knowledge especially for someone with ikki's level of info analysis.

Ok so ikki has a massive skill advantage here with his precog, info analysis and other stuff. 1 shot should be sufficient due phantom form. Imma wait till more people come on kars side to argue.

Ps about the whole last match wasn't fair part. Now it's even worse cus ikki don't have passive hax in desperado anymore.

Does it steal stamina by Subtraction (Removing a pre-set amount) or Division (Removing a percentage)? I ask this because as a Pillar Man, Kars should be superior to any human or Vampire. Diavolo was able to last for a few minates without Iron in his body (Effectively unable to breathe) while several characters have fought from sunset to sunrise (Most notable Joseph and Jotaro). Not to mention his fellow Pillar Men have the stamina to move around as just a head or a nervious system with no signs of tire. So, if it's by subtraction, then he'll have to land more hits then he usually does.

Also when I saw generic Japanese name vs Kars I immidiately thought Novel Kars

It seemigly works by not allowing stamina to go to certain parts of your body.

The damage of《Illusory Form》chipped off their stamina directly, it didn't deal physical damage.

If an arm was cut, then that arm wouldn't move, there was actually no damage.

These were all temporary actions by means of strong『wrong impression』.

Essentially, this wrong impression by the Device acted strongly in the human body, it couldn't escape from that.

If they received a fatal wound, they would faint.

I see.

Well, if it's biological Kars can just say "lolnope" and open up blood flow or something. Though knowing this series, it seems more likely that it's just supernatural.

Wait how does Ikki have a heavy skill advantage here when Kars has like a 500 IQ, several thousands of years experience on Ikki, and took out an entire race of hamon users in the past?

The 400 IQ thing is Ultimate Kars. However, regular Kars is a genius in his own right, having invented the Stone Masks.

Oh, didn't remember it being specific to Ultimate. My bad there. Still, as you said, he's a genius in his own right, and he's smarter than Santana.

Ikki outskills heavily even ultimate kars. And i mean HEAVILY. You can trust me, or get down to arguing ikki's skill, the result is gonna be the same. Few people outdo ikki in terms of skill.

Ok i will mention a single skill for now. Ikki broke through fate, causality and probability via skill. And by broke through i don't mean "gained resistance" i mean broke through his own fate and transcended the fate of the world.

Huesito88 said:
But they do exist =P

Edit and they aren't higher dimensional beings
Let's see you say the same about post revision ikki

Also Ikki's literally a 16 y/o highschool boi that lost his first kiss to his little blood related sister that is this skilled. Pretty sure even those that could beat him in terms of skill have much more complicated backgrounds.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok i will mention a single skill for now. Ikki broke through fate, causality and probability via skill. And by broke through i don't mean "gained resistance" i mean broke through his own fate and transcended the fate of the world.
This happens way later in the story than the key being used here, so this cannot be used as a feat here.

It's not like his skill level changes, he just hadn't been pushed to that level ever before, so he just did it but ok.

Copying a style from seeing it's stance should suffice to competely dwarf all of Kars' skill feats.

Other than him beating an army of Hamon users, all of whom had trained for basically their entire lives in order to even use Hamon at all, which itself completely dwarfs anything Ikki has done.

Firephoenixearl said:
FAR more skill actually but feel free to jump on.
I would like to hear your conjecture for why a student ripoff of Joseph Joestar is more skilled than an age-old, 400 IQ pillarman who had to be killed via a literal volcano exploding under his feet during his fight.

Firephoenixearl said:
Copying a style from seeing it's stance should suffice to competely dwarf all of Kars' skill feats.
Kars literally became a master Hamon user the second he became the Ultimate Lifeform.

Ogbunabali said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Kars literally became a master Hamon user the second he became the Ultimate Lifeform.
"Hey, this fighting technique was literally made to kill me."

"Cool, I'll use it now."

Back