• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The real cal howard said:
Because Rasetsu is barely stronger than Mega Lucario? Both are High 7-A. It's massive to a 7-B.
Yeah so? The speed difference means that he even wouldn't need Phantom Form to delete him with pure swordplay. And if it is needed then Phantom Form gg. Ikki stomps.

Yeah so? The speed difference means that he even wouldn't need Phantom Form to delete him with pure swordplay. And if it is needed then Phantom Form gg. Ikki stomps.

Okay that's a bit much.

Ikki doesn't have the AP to one shot

Actually due to having a sword, ikki can 1 shot with equal AP.

He one shotted Stella with her own reflected attack because lol sword.

You're describing Counter, something Lucario has access to himself and doubles the reflected attack as opposed to keeping it the same. Lucario can survive a Counter. And Phantom Form should be useless. If it's mental based, Lucario has mind resistances, and if it's pain based, can't be worse than outright dying, which Lucario was able to stay conscious after using all of his life energy and dying for good.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It's the sword physics that are the point of what he's saying.
Risci, have i ever told you how well you understand me?

@Cal

Swords have a bit of dura neg (or damage amp i guess would be better). They deal more damage due to applying the same pressure in less area. And as such cut that object. Due to this with equal AP ikki can 1 shot.

Ah, I get what you mean now, Earl. Blunt vs Blade. Unfortunately, for some reason, idk if it's fiction or us, it's not treated like that. An 8-C dude vs a dude who's the same amount of 8-C with a sword, the former can tank the latter's sword strikes. Also Lucario's like...steel type and made of metal.

It's Us, blunt and slash attacks are treated as things that can be survived through Durability, but piercing and stabbing is treated as significantly stronger

Ah, I get what you mean now, Earl. Blunt vs Blade.
Yep.

Cus of that, Ikki can 1 shot despite equal AP when in Ittou Rasetsu.

Although High 7-A Ikki isn't usable, cus that comes from a statement in the summaries. Basically Iris (a girl who doesn't have a profile) was said to be equal to Edelweiss's first appearance so that's where the High 7-A comes from

Anyway for real doe. As i said in the strike through text it comes from the summaries. As ikki can break the shield of a High 7-A gal. But that's not for use ever since the "revision". So i guess just do this for fun, but not gonna be added to the profiles.

Aaaaaaaa

What key can I use that can be added and is fair?
Hmm, since Lucario doesn't have resistance to pain (at least not enough to tank Phantom Form) SSSAF should still be fair. The main difference between SSSAF and Vermillion Arc is that SSSAF has:

• No desperado hax
  • No fighting after ittou shura or rasetsu
  • Less AP
  • Less skill feats (doesn't have a bunch of skill feats, from volume 10, 11 and 12 (which are translated).
Other than that it's the same skilled boi.

Back