• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iji stuff

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Fun fact! The Iji pages were some of my first contributions to the wiki! Unfortunately, it shows! The tiers have a bunch of issues and don't have appropriate justifications, so let's fix that.

• Iji can kick Assassins, who can dodge most of the weapons in the game at point-blank range as soon as they're fired. They can do this consistently.
    • The game's weapons have canon muzzle velocities, and the fastest they can dodge is 6700 m/s, which is Mach 19, or Hypersonic+.
    • Iji should thus scale to this (Peak Human with Hypersonic+ combat speed), and pretty much everyone else would too.
    • ... Except for Asha (at his best), who would have High Hypersonic reactions, as he can dodge the 12,000 m/s Velocithor, which is Mach 34, or High Hypersonic.
  • A better justification for 9-A weapons is easily available, as the stronger weapons can disintegrate a Tasen Grunt. This is easily 9-A.
  • In one scene, a Phantom Hammer, Tor's superweapon, can be seen vaporizing a large chunk of a military facility. I don't remember the scene but when I decide to find it it can be calced for a better tier there.
Pretty much all of this is mentioned in the game guide.

Stats would be something like

• Iji: Wall level, Small Building level with heavy weapons, potentially higher with Resonance Reflector, Unknown with Null Driver
    • Peak Human with Hypersonic+ combat speed, up to High Hypersonic attack speed with weapons
    • Wall level durability, Small Building level with nanofield
  • Asha: Small Building level
    • Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions
  • Iosa: Small Building level
  • Krotera: Small Building level
  • Tor: At least Small Building level, likely higher, Whatever with Phantom Hammer
  • Yukabacera: Wall level, Small Building level with heavy weapons

Didn't Iosa's shield tank a phantom hammer

Yeah I forgot to list that

You could probably argue that Tor's tier should be 1/3 of the Phantom Hammer result, because if you fail to reflect 3 of the 'chargeballs', he'll consume them to fire the Phantom Hammer. That'd also apply to the Resonance Reflector tier

Promestein said:
Fun fact! The Iji pages were some of my first contributions to the wiki!
Latin strength

Either way, I think I could look into that Phantom hammer feat later

Those were the days...

Thanks.

Okay so, looking at it

Do we get any reference as to how deep into the facility it punches? Does it go all the way to the bottom of the map?

You can see how deep it goes in the video.

hmm

This should be fairly simple, actually. I think I have all the data I need.

wait

do we know how tall Iji is specifically or should I just use usual girl height

tallgirl, I dig it

Either way, that's everything, I should finish it in a bit

Oh hell yeah. Thanks!

Back