• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iihiko's "infinite" nullification

The note should stay. He is a controversial character enough, and it would serve as a remainder in order to prevent situations like these in the future.

DontTalkDT said:
Kumagawa's All Fiction fundamentally erases things by erasing their cause and effect. With one exception anything he does is really as much 4D and potency appliciable as causing time paradoxes.
The only thing that could potentially be seen as 4D potency is him erasing like 10 seconds of time related to the events happening in a hallway.

If we give Iihiko 4D power null for negating that I petition to upgrade the White Quee to High 3-A for being able to damage barriers that can endure her spacetime erasing attacks, which can erase spacetime for several seconds of entire planets to galaxies.

But to be serious, we treat small scale spacetime abilities as hax, meaning exactly that we don't scale stuff to High 3-A potency from them. And Kumagawa's ability is small scale.
You are right about the first part. The second part kinda misses the case. The fact that he erases someone from the totality of the past is what makes it different from most other hax

So is that agreement then?

Well, how do her spacetime erasing attacks work? are they a single moment of spacetime or are they a full span of time that they erase? If it is the latter (and there isn't more context that would disqualify her) then she probably should be considered to have High 3-A hax

They are hax, but they are High 3-A hax, which is what we are potitioning

Andytrenom said:
Affecting timespace on a scale below universal isn't going to be High 3-A anymore and it's not going to be low 2-C either. Only feats of affecting a time space continuum in its entirety or having explicit transcendence over 3-Ds will count as low 2-C
This scenario isn't going to be tierable
So have the changes gone through then?

On a side topic, A note was actually supposed to be added to Iihiko's profile a while ago that I guess we can add now. It was supposed to be about avoiding putting him in VS matches where his abilities are called NLF on, since they cause so much chaos

That Note is useless as its basically what every PN user should be assumed to have.

Treating Iihiko differently is some clear bias against MB.

Not every PN user. Some target the general features of a certain group of ability users, not the ability itself.

Andytrenom said:
Not every PN user. Some target the general features of a certain group of ability users, not the ability itself.
My dude. That note is basically saying what the PN page already says. Dont treat Iihiko differently.

PaChi2 said:
That Note is useless as its basically what every PN user should be assumed to have.
It's not we that treat Iihiko differently, it's the MB supporters that treat his null differently. That note would be just a reminder that Iihiko isn't an exception to the rules.

Ogbunabali said:
PaChi2 said:
It's not we that treat Iihiko differently, it's the MB supporters that treat his null differently. That note would be just a reminder that Iihiko isn't an exception to the rules.
No. Like, hell, no.

If the MB supporters treat Iihiko differently just link the freaking PN page every time they say that.

The note is unnecesary.

PaChi2 said:
No. Like, hell, no.

If the MB supporters treat Iihiko differently just link the freaking PN page every time they say that.

The note is unnecesary.
I did.

Multiple times.

You still do.

At least like this you won't.

Wew, the way of this thread was ridiculous.

I love how in this thread, people act like if in versus in general, characters with power Null doesn't Null every ability of the opponents, in most of the threads with a power Null characters i've seen, it always treated as being able to Null every other ability of the opponent (Like Arceus and his Plate Power Null, Yhwach's Almighty ect...) But, in this case, no? i don't talk about the potency of the ability he can null, but how PNull is treated in general in vsb, that why i find pretty ridiculous the add of the Description to Iihko's page (which as been added without any reason since the discussion was still on), Iihko's Pnull is just 4-D in hax, not in AP, that's mean he can Null hax up to 4-D, nothing less, nothing more.

In the Medaka box side, 4-D not necessarly mean Low 2-C, i was one of the guys who argued about the removal of the "High 3-A = Limited 4-D", Kuma 's time erasure is 4-D but only and purely hax, not AP

About @OP, i don't get the attitude of directly call everything you aren't agree wank when it can still be argued and true, it ruins your argumental credibility throught the thread and end to just add hostility, but i'll stop wasting time about this.

You are free to close this thread but i just find the way of this thread really ridiculous, i'am done.

I dont care if Iihiko nulls 4D hax, 5D hax, InfiniteD hax. What I care about is that we dont show any bias against Medaka Box like we dont do with the rest of the verses. And the note is screaming bias.

If the supporters blatantly refuse to acknowledge and ignore what the PN page says, the match is invalid and wont get added.

PaChi2 said:
I dont care if Iihiko nulls 4D hax, 5D hax, InfiniteD hax. What I care about is that we dont show any bias against Medaka Box like we dont do with the rest of the verses. And the note is screaming bias.
If the supporters blatantly refuse to acknowledge and ignore what the PN page says, the match is invalid and wont get added.
Exactly

This description is completly unnecessary to me, you can add the exact same note to every Power Null user.

I disagree with removing the note. It just allows MB supporters the excuse to claim his ability works in ways it doesn't.

Ogbunabali said:
I disagree with removing the note. It just allows MB supporters the excuse to claim his ability works in ways it doesn't.
Power Nullification

This page is linked in Iihiko's profile.

Done.

"t would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and a character may be resistant to the ability (at least in one of its forms), preventing it from having its usual effects."

PaChi2 said:
I don't it was out bias but fair points regarding the others. I am fine with the note removal which @Andy did.

Back