• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements XI: The Mindhax became passive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Saitama is stronger than Yahweh because the ancient israelities believed in a flat Earth"
I've personally headcanoned Yahweh to Low 7-C based on that.

But it was on the "Downplay that character" thread.

Do I become the Monika of this realm if I write </div> or by any chance </body> on my comment? </html>

I mean, several html tags work on this site.

I have several now

"Multiversal+ Godzilla"

"Timelines can be 2-D"

"Time is 1 Dimensional"

"Appearance Determines Power"

"Statements>Feats"

NEOIsConfused

Macrocosm could mean a lot of things. It just means that it's apart of something much bigger.

Macrocosm can mean anything from a singular universe to a infinite multiverse. Quantum scale particles are a part of the "microcosm", which is a part of our macrocosm, the universe.

You are the stupidest moron around to think the primitive Emperor could create a weapon to kill Galactus. 40k tech is so far beneath Galactus he would not take notice fucktard. Are you mentally ********. AGAIN you dumb ass Galactus collapsed and restated a whole universe in his palm you dip shit. He blinks and not only is the Imperium gone but the whole 40k tiny little single Galaxy. Sad you are to stupid to now the difference between galaxy and universe moron. do you need a link or can you even read. This info is really easy to find but you seem to dumb to read up on it. Hahahahahaha idiot you called him the most powerful in a little Galaxy and with that little power he is more powerful then the chaos gods. They are now even weaker then I thought. Wow I was giving them some credit you just stated they don't deserve it and are weaker then I thought.

Galactus has a mind far beyond the scope of the Emperor. You idiot look at your own ****** words "mightiest psyker in the galaxy" Hey dumb ass Galactus has scanned the entire universe at one time before with no trouble. Just in case you are slow a universe is a few hundred billion times the size of a galaxy. any version of Galactus other then starving erases Warrhammer 40k from existence with a blink of the eye.

You got schooled by logic and now are crying like a bitch
You are a ******* ******. Warhammer 40k is full of mixed facts from one writer to another and you are mad because any Marvel has a multitude of characters that could effortlessly solo Warhammer 40k. Try not to cry like a bitch.

You ******* ******. Funny how your lack of now how got you into this inbred twit. If you had even the slightest knowledge about Galactus you would not make such moronic comments. Warhammer is way down near the bottom in power scaling. Oh and hey loser YOU started the war of words. GALACTUS DOES NOT NEED SURFER TO GO TO PLANETS AND SEE IF THEY ARE EDILBE. HOly crap you are even dumber then I thought. FIRST Galactus uses Surfer to find planets so he does not expend his own energy. SECOND your dumb ass the Emperor can not scan anything on a scale even remotely close to Galactus. He could not even figure out the Tyranids were coming Galactus could do it from the other side of the universe. The Emperors best feat is not even remotely Galaxy level and Galactus has the power to wipe out and restart the universe. Oh and the word you were looking for is "EDIBLE". "Eat able" is not even poper English you dip shit so now add illiterate to your list of fails
~ Some guy from Deviantart​
This guy knows what he is talking about.

Something I found on reddit

"Ironically, the greatest Daemon Lord ever to serve the Blood God is a traitor and exile. The entity known as Skarbrand was once the most exalted among his Greater Daemons, yet his pride blazed too fiercely. Cunning Tzeentch tricked Skarbrand into stirking the Blood God, promising the Bloodthirster even a god could not withstand him, such was his power. Attacking while Khorne was distracted, a single dent in the Blood God's brass armour was all that Skarband achieved with his mightiest blow, and in his rage, Khorne hurled his betrayer across the immaterium. Chaos Index 8th edition, page 125 And in case anyone wondering what the firepower needed to mildly annoy Khorne was: Though powerful enough to have felled any Daemon, Skarbrand's strike only succeeded in striking a minute blow in the Blood God's armor Daemons Codex 6th edition, page 35 Now for scaling purposes, I want to point out that 'mildly annoying' Khorne isn't hard. Dante for instance was capable of cutting Skarbrand into two pieces, and presumably, Skarbrand being one of the strongest Bloodthirsters would mean that by extension, its a reasonable assumption to make that Dante could probably kill any Greater Daemon with a single shot. Dante would probably fill the parameters of being able to crack a tiny hole into Khorne's armor.

Now I want to point out that this probably means a lot of people in 40k probably have the capacity to do 'something' to the Chaos Gods (i.e The Primarchs, Other Chapter Masters), but by no means that I am advocating these people would even get anything beyond a paper cut for whatever god they're fighting. The point I want to make is that arguments such as "Superman can't punch out the Chaos Gods" probably isn't true as a result, since when it comes to the face punching ability, Superman overshadows the above characters by so much that its likely he could just outright slay Khorne by punching him hard enough."

Do I even need to explain this one?

Random joke. First character is intelligent and the second one is an idiot. It's translated, so it's not as good as the original one (and the grammar could have some problem).

-Imagine to have a very big plate of rice full to the brim.

-Yes.

-Now, when you aren't seeing, I steal a spoon from your plate. Would you notice?

-Absolutely.

-Absolutely how?

-If you took my spoon, how can I eat then?

"SSJ3 Gotenks stomps SSJ2 Kefla."

"SSJ3 Gotenks stomps Ultimate Gohan"

"Kefla beating God Goku isn't a good feat because Goku was at less than 1% strength because he was tired. Gotenks stomps"

"SSJ1 Gotenks>>>Super Buu"

The guy I'm paraphrasing has a hardon for Gotenks for some reason.

<SuperDragoon978 said:
"SSJ3 Gotenks stomps SSJ2 Kefla."

"SSJ3 Gotenks stomps Ultimate Gohan"

"Kefla beating God Goku isn't a good feat because Goku was at less than 1% strength because he was tired. Gotenks stomps"

"SSJ1 Gotenks>>>Super Buu"

The guy I'm paraphrasing has a hardon for Gotenks for some reason.
OMFG WHAT DOES HE THINK BEING TIRED IS? Goku isn't gonna fall down over thirty orders of magnitude because some ho Jiren tired him down >.>

Though let us admit that had Gotenks entered the tournament of power, he'd be 3-A right now.

Lightbuster30 said:
Flugs Hoffman Vermintigues said:
"all characters in fiction are 2 dimensional because we who wrote their story are 3 dimensional"
I mean.....it's not exactly wrong....
Words in a book are 1-dimensional and live adaptations don't count uwu Tier 11-B warhammer 40k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back