• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements Part IV: A New Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
One character is stronger because that character is intended to have no limits while the other does have limits.

Just comemting here to get the notifications of the thread (i'm going to look for some ignorant statements :v)

Newendigo said:
Just comemting here to get the notifications of the thread (i'm going to look for some ignorant statements :v)
There's a button in the top right corner called "Follow". You can just click that to get notifications without even following.

Dziga said:
"Saitama jumped to the moon back to earth, this feat alone if better than any Dragon Ball or DC comics can come with".
Yeah cause it's not like DBS and DC have numerous universe crossing feats lol

I see this with many OPM fanboys. They're ignorant of other media, and therefore hype the hell out of OPM thinking it's as powerful as it gets cause that's all they've seen. It's the same thing with most little kids thinking Dragon Ball is the strongest verse.

Also if he finds the moon jump so impressive, I wonder what he'd think of Flash's planck instant or Lucifer's 20 billlion year stuff. Let me guess, "Saitama still blitzes cause he's gag character."

We've got plenty of Saitama wank in these threads, so how about some plain Saitama ignorance?

"[Insert power copier here] can just copy Saitama's 'One Punch'."

Blahblah9755 said:
We've got plenty of Saitama wank in these threads, so how about some plain Saitama ignorance?

"[Insert power copier here] can just copy Saitama's 'One Punch'."
That's honestly not ignorant.

Though it's not an ability, just pure strength

Can someone link me to a Saint Seiya vs Dragon Ball thread before they were banned? I want to see some cancer....

"FE is Galaxy level because a spell looks like a Galaxy"

Said Galaxy also looks nothing like a Galaxy and is also even smaller than an Asura's wrath Galaxy

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Yesterday I was debating a fight that had Lapis Lazuli in it, and I said that she's a glass cannon, because she has no durability feats that come even close to her AP feat, and I also showed this scene in which she is poofed by a Large Island Level, and the guy's response was:
"This only happened because Bismuth pulled out Lapis' gem, which poofs gems instantly"

I have absolutely no idea where he saw Bismuth pulling her gem out in the video.
You never discuss a Steven Universe versus outside a serious Vs Debating place, it always leads to amazing hilarous cancer like. Steven and Amethyst were clearly damaged by Peak Humans, so they can't be much higher than that

Dziga said:
You never discuss a Steven Universe versus outside a serious Vs Debating place, it always leads to amazing hilarous cancer like. Steven and Amethyst were clearly damaged by Peak Humans, so they can't be much higher than that
Well, it was the same group that said "Gems are like balloons, they resist slaming attacks, but blades can one-shot them" and "Armored Tita has an armor, which means Yellow Diamond's electricity attacks would be useless aginst him."

JustSomeWeirdo said:
"FE is Galaxy level because a spell looks like a Galaxy"

Said Galaxy also looks nothing like a Galaxy and is also even smaller than an Asura's wrath Galaxy
Was this said by Mik?

"Kingdom hearts characters are multiversal because each world is a universe and Kingdom hearts created every world"

Also High 1-B Asura.

TheArcosian is a very cool guy. And from my experience for the most part reasonable. That was just one dumb mistake he made once, which we all have done. Especally when being relatively new to this site.

Eh, I've honestly accidentally kudos' so many times I won't blame him.

Plus idiots are meant to be assholes.

>"Idiots are meant to be assholes"

>Right after Burea commented on thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back