• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ignorant Statements 12 - (inserts creative title)

Mand21 said:
Hey, guys, Seth The Programmer made a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZc50Et1tU [How Strong Is All Might? (My Hero Academia)]

Haven't even finished watching, but you all know what I'm talking about, you all know what is going to come, and thus I'm already putting it here.
I'd like to know where he pulled out that Mirio travels with Quantum Tunneling during permeation.

"Iron Man can melt vibranium because Bucky's arm is vibranium" - Random MCU Iron Man fanboy on YouTube

Bucky's arm is only vibranium in Infinity War lol.

But can't Bleeding Edge do it tho? Unless I'm missing something then sorry for my ignorance.

Bleeding Edge can (but never shown to do so). But that guy's talking about Iron Man in Captain America: Civil War.

Anyway I was debating with Iron Man (MCU) fanboys whether Iron Man (MCU) was holding back, and they say Iron Man's far stronger, and they linked the profiles from VS Battles Wiki and told me to come and debate with the people here. So I told them I'm already staff and that I'm planning to make a revision, and then they said VS Battles Wiki is unreliable. Lol.

Monarch of Pointland has a mind, but his body doesn't have the parts to sustain a mind, so his mind must have been outerversal, due to being unbound by the constraints of his body dimension.

Monarch of Pointland confirmed 1-A.

I just made this up, but still curious on your reaction.

Thor hammer (Mjölnir,) bypass durability,shelids.

[Source: Norse Mythology: A Guide to Gods, Heroes, Rituals, and Beliefs]

However, Thor was swinging his club with marvellous might, and shattered all interposing shields, calling as loudly on his foes to attack him as upon his friends to back him up. No kind of armour withstood his onset, no man could receive his stroke and live. Whatsoever his blow fended off it crushed; neither shield nor helm endured the weight of its dint; no greatness of body or of strength could serve.

''Real life Bruce Lee is wall level with Supersonic reactions. He could probably take on a grizzly bear and win without much difficulty.''

I'm in favor of anything that can upgrade CH and has substantial evidence. I'd love to see CH be as close as possible to Wall Level, lol

That English O_O

To be fair, he...she may have just intentionally shortened some words. That explains at least part of the post.

Seventy96 said:
What he said? I don't want watch this :p
Basically he pokes fun at scaling and how ridiculous it can get and all that. It's pretty funny and worth a look

I kinda agree with the guy, though, you can try to make sense and explain powers the best you can, using facts and al the solid bases you can get, but it still, to put it somehow, unreliable in general. It really depends of the criteria you use and how are you interpreting things. Also, many times a story contradicts is own supposedly established powers for the sake of the story itself, and that's not a bad thing per se, unless too blatant.

Not to mention, there are many sites and none of them agree with each other (Death Battle, Comic Vine, OBD, Space Battles, Youtube, Deviantart) or consider each other's statements ridiculous (sadly it always ends up with a venomous "they're imbeciles" instead of "I don't agree") because they take the same things differently. I don't think there's a definitive right answer, this very site constantly reworks itself making characters stronger or weaker based on second looks at the info or revisions, for example.

I think he's poking fun and the over serious nature of some VS Debaters, especially those who consider themselves authorities on how fictional univereses of other creators should work and think they know better than everyone else, mocking them or losing their cahoots when someone disagrees.

Not want to be a buzzkill though, just a small rant,

I remember someone argue that all characters based on an IRL religion/mythology/philosophy scale to it. By his logic, Family Guy would be 1-A via Vishnu, and Crusader Kings 2 would be 1-A due to Gnostic shenanigans.

@Kep Endless Mike yeah... not everyone though.

Back