• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IG Thanos tries to solo your verse

I'm not really inclined to look at Composite, Emperor iirc is baseline. Caine though should be above it and there's also the One Giver there who is far greater than Caine.

R1: Solos Berserk, Bleach, Devilman, Dragon Ball, JoJo, HxH, Naruto, Saint Seiya and The Gamer

R4: Solos Magi. Solos Awful Hospital. Gets eaten by Ynnead in Warhammer. Gets annihilated by Chaos in Mythos and rewritten by a Law in Masada.

By the way depending on how you interpret 1-A Warhammer.

It'd be Ynnead >>> Emperor > Khorne>Tzeetch>Nurgle>Slannesh (This Chaos God ranking can change depending on who's the most powerful and has the most influence in the Warp at a time) >>> Various Warp Gods >=Baseline 1-A

IG Thanos curbstps infinity train in all scenarios, but in all except maybe R4 he fails in the Ben 10 verse. It also depends on how much of the Ben 10 multiverse he intends on destroying

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
IG Thanos wrecks Ben 10 all rounds.
The strongest character is a 2-B with the only hax it has is mindhax which Thanos resists
and also a 2-B who got stomped by Bugs Bunny

Depending on how much of the Ben 10 verse he intends on destroying he'll need to go up against either the whole celestialsapian species, chronosapian species, and if he's real unlucky, the contimellia, though it's debatable if they'd actually fight back

FRIMI said:
Depending on how much of the Ben 10 verse he intends on destroying he'll need to go up against either the whole celestialsapian species, chronosapian species, and if he's real unlucky, the contimellia, though it's debatable if they'd actually fight back
They can't, the strongest of the celestialsapiens is 2-B versus a guy with 5/6-D Durability.

Plus the fact IG Thanos blitzes to hell and back

Actually, yeah he definitely could solo in R3 & R4, but I think the Ben 10 verse has a pretty decent shot in R1 & R2

I mean, Ben 10 getting stomped by IG Thanos isn't really something that makes them weak. Ben 10 is one of the strongest western cartoons out there.

IG/Composite Thanos are just absurdly powerful, I mean, he even stomps broken Haxlords like Rimuru Tempest with 2 buttons of insane passives or Ness with walls of texts and ridiculous fatehax (Excluding the 1-A's with the fatehax like Destiny of the Endless)

Magic Pickle captures the Infinity Gauntlet with a Cosmic Cube empowered The Processor.

Yujiro sees the gauntlet, forms one out of his muscles, snaps away the original and says "Alright I'm done, it's rude to crush opponents with their own techniques."

Anttron224 said:
Magic Pickle captures the Infinity Gauntlet with a Cosmic Cube empowered The Processor.
Yujiro sees the gauntlet, forms one out of his muscles, snaps away the original and says "Alright I'm done, it's rude to crush opponents with their own techniques."
This scenario is hilarious

Bruh, Thanos can curbstomp all my favorite verses combined. The only one I can think of that can stand a chance is the Toaru Magic Gods, Novel Kars, or Giorno with GER.

Saul Goodman sues Thanos for all he's got then uses the infinity gauntlet which he now owns to destroy composite Thanos for good

Back