• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If you predate dimensional existence, is that 1-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some Creator Gods in fiction who are not stated to be 1-A, but are the origin for the universe/multiverse/space time cosmology and predate space time itself.

Is that enough to consider for 1-A?

If they are just stated to preceed timespace then I don't think that alone makes them 1-A.

Andytrenom said:
If they are just stated to preceed timespace then I don't think that alone makes them 1-A.
Perhaps. But just a thought experiment.

If they are capable of existing without space, time and dimensions entirely if they predated it and created it. Even though they never were never stated to transcend space and time. A lot of Creator Gods in fiction who are not even considered 1-A are kind of like this. Not asking for an upgrade for anyone, but what would their status be if dimensions didn't exist before creation?

Am not too sure tbh. Predating time usually gives one infinite speed stat. Predating space time and dimensions should give 1-A, but

Ajimu Najimi has a similar case where she existed before "existence" and she's only "unknown" so am not too sure.

If the concept that something can be defined through dimensional parameters didn't exist before them I would say they are definitely 1-A, but the case you laid out I'm not sure about.

Granted I only have a limited amount of knowledge regarding the 1-A rating.

Predating before time and space could simply be a 5D being as well as not all who predates time and apace are 1 A

Predating the concept of time and space is 1-A. As you'd be predating all dimensions of time and space. A 5-D being transcends the 4th temporal dimensions and the 5th spatial dimension, doesn't predate them.

Time and Space in the series can refer to 4th dimensional as well so having this as context then one who predates it would be 5D being or if time and space refers to infinite dimensions then predating them would be 1A

As i said if he existed before "time and space" as in "the concept of time and space". So like if there was no such thing as time or space when he existed it should be 1-A. Because the dimensions "came into creation" when the concepts came into creation. If you predate the concept you predate all of them.

And i don't think you can predate certain dimensions. All dimensions were born at the same time, so i don't think you can be older than only certain dimensions.

Depends on context as time and space could be 4D or Infinite dimensions predating former one is High 2A and predating latter one is 1A

Predating concept of dimensions is of course 1A

What if 4D and lower dimension didn't exists so some 5D being then created all 4D and dimension below that so that feat would be 2A and since the 5D being created it so that means he predates time and space which is 4D in the given context so that makes it High 2A

But you got the point but what about the verses where there is only 11D or 26D so what about those who predares them?would it be 1A?

If someone were to create the concept of dimensions even if on a 11D scale it would still be 1-A. Becuse he is conceptually unbound by dimensions.

This was what the whole DC downgrade deal was. It was going to downgrade almost everyone to 11D, except for Angels and The Presence since they created the dimensions (even though it would have been 11D after the downgrade, it still meant they created the dimensions). So yeah creating/predating a 5D reality you are only 5D (or have 5D powers at least). Create/predate dimensions even if on a 5D scale, and you should be 1-A. I think that's how it works, though some more knowledgable on the topic would be appreciated.

Yeah you are right because being characters can be 1A regardless of if verse has infinite dimensions or not

Agreed but predating 5D is not 6D?Creating 5D is 5D I agree

I think that a character needs to have a clear definition of qualitative superiority to all dimensions of time and space in order to qualify.

Otherwise we would try to impose concepts that were not present in the fictional work in question, which easily leads to many massive exaggerations.

Antvasima said:
I think that a character needs to have a clear definition of qualitative superiority to all dimensions of time and space in order to qualify.
Even if he is stated to predate concepts of time and space?

Antvasima said:
Otherwise we would try to impose concepts that were not present in the fictional work in question, which easily leads to many massive exaggerations.
Oh I see thanks for clearing it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back