• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If STTGL absorbs The Source, then would it become a Mid Tier 1-B or High Tier 1-B?

If STTGL absorbs The Source, then would it become a Mid Tier 1-B or High Tier 1-B? Plus I want people to be able to use this version of STTGL to gain some wins for both The Source and STTGL, think of it as a tag team or a fusion like Goku and Vegeta.

There shouldn't be any problems when it could get wins for both sides or losses.

How do you absorb a being many infinities above you?And it wouldn't be added to the profiles from what I can tell either

No it wouldn't be. We can't possibly account for every possible situation, it's non-canon to every series and what OP is suggesting can be referred to as a No Limits Fallacy (Character negated A, so he can negate Attack B that is>>>Attack A)

You can just make it a non-canon character that people can use for fun and it doesn't go on any profiles, just make it so people can have fun debating over who would win.

STTGL is a Mecha and the father of all robots or Mechas overall, add The Source as it's power source instead of Simon and you get, Source Powered Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Or SPTTGL for short.

Lol I know I'm making up some crazy ideas.

We use the canon information for whatever series unless specified its from another medium but it must still be canon to that medium. I feel you, it's an interesting proposal, but not one fitted for vs battling which has rules and regulations to follow. If the version of the character is not accepted by this wikia, it can't be used...

However, such hypothetical scenarios can be made here or even the questions and answer board.

DetectiveStrafe said:
You can just make it a non-canon character that people can use for fun and it doesn't go on any profiles, just make it so people can have fun debating over who would win.
STTGL is a Mecha and the father of all robots or Mechas overall, add The Source as it's power source instead of Simon and you get, Source Powered Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Or SPTTGL for short.

Lol I know I'm making up some crazy ideas.
Lol xD, but technically Tier high 1-B is almost infinity degrees of infinity times than low 1-B, so no.

It's not almost. It is infinite degrees of infinity times higher than Low 1-B. According to this the source is only low 1-B. It couldn't have gained such a massive power up.

By the way you should add The Heart Of The Universe to this wiki.

It's something that gives the user a shit ton of power, making him close enough to face Omnipotent beings.

^ well atleast I almost right, anyway unless STTGL is doctor doom that manage to steal beyonder power or thing like that then STTGL won't become high 1-B, But please dont started create match with STTGL has absorb beyonder or the glory power. -_-

DetectiveStrafe said:
It's something that gives the user a shit ton of power, making him close enough to face Omnipotent beings.
The Heart Of The Universe is not canon.

Not Jim Sterling said:
DetectiveStrafe said:
The Heart Of The Universe is not canon.
Oh I see, didn't know

DetectiveStrafe said:
Oh I see, didn't know
yep, The Heart Of The Universe is doesn't make sense since how thanos capable to beat the living tribunal which is the embodiment of marvel multiverse with just become one with the universe is just too stupid to be true.

Back