• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

If i added profiles for an online game that got discontinued would that be ok?

This wiki doesnt "discriminate" cringe. And there is no rules about that as long as its no fanmade you can even make a profile for Noddy, doesnt mean anyone will ever use it or even care about it.
it's literally deadass club penguin

I have no clue wtf you can possibly get from Club Penguin, but IMHO, It should be fine. Club Penguin is famous af, and many people know about it even after it died.

You should be fine with Club Penguin as long as you get reliable video material for it. I don't know how close the fan-revival of Club Penguin would be to the original source material, so probably carefully scrutinize that one for accuracy.

I have no clue wtf you can possibly get from Club Penguin, but IMHO, It should be fine. Club Penguin is famous af, and many people know about it even after it died.
Ninjas can create giant snowstorms that can cover pretty much everything until the horizon even if you look on from the top of a snowy peak.
Casual penguins can throw a snowball so hard it bends a notable-sized metal door.
Agents have lasers n stuff and are generally trained to be capable during missions.
Herbert has some cool gadgets.
Puffles can casually dig in the ground like it's nothing.

You should be fine with Club Penguin as long as you get reliable video material for it. I don't know how close the fan-revival of Club Penguin would be to the original source material, so probably carefully scrutinize that one for accuracy.
i mean for the most part any cpps is legit as long as it isn't modded.

Ninjas can create giant snowstorms that can cover pretty much everything until the horizon even if you look on from the top of a snowy peak.
Casual penguins can throw a snowball so hard it bends a notable-sized metal door.
Agents have lasers n stuff and are generally trained to be capable during missions.
i mean for the most part any cpps is legit as long as it isn't modded.
Yeah, I'd say get the scans and you should be fine. If you're able to calc a thing or two, that's great.

I'm sure Club Penguin got some offline games for the DS and Wii, so that could be used.

Anyways, generally stuff that's borderline lost media is acceptable if it was an officially licensed and published work, which this totally qualifies for, just be sure to give out proper sources to stuff.

it's hella low quality but this is the only guy so far who i saw hit the metal door

Just the door? Dude smashed the whole circuit box!

Since that came from a distance, personally, what I would do is, first, determine the cross-sectional area of the circuit box, then calculate the amount of force needed based on the pressure exerted on the box (it would be compression here since the box is forced against a solid surface). After that, determine the distance of the throw. Saying that because the snowball had to have maintained that level of force after flying a certain distance. Bear in mind, KE=Force*Distance.

Just the door? Dude smashed the whole circuit box!

Since that came from a distance, personally, what I would do is, first, determine the cross-sectional area of the circuit box, then calculate the amount of force needed based on the pressure exerted on the box. After that, determine the distance of the throw. Saying that because the snowball had to have maintained that level of force after flying a certain distance. Bear in mind, KE=Force*Distance.
ok, what do you think of this?

the same conditions but with snow ninjas can cause a snowstorm that stretches to the horizon in a room with a view from the top of a snowy peak
current-dojo.jpg

you think i can use normal storm measurements for this with a high radius?

ok, what do you think of this?

the same conditions but with snow ninjas can cause a snowstorm that stretches to the horizon in a room with a view from the top of a snowy peak
current-dojo.jpg

you think i can use normal storm measurements for this with a high radius?

I suppose you can, but it doesn't seem combat-applicable at the same time. Honestly, the way this wiki handles weather manip is weird.

I mean, if Cartoon Network Fusionfall can be added here, I don’t see why Club Penguin can’t.

Ah wtf Club Penguin solos my favorite verse.

Damn.

Back