• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Iesua Nazarenus Vs. Byakuren Hijiri: Messiahs in Eastern Fantasy

Iesua has miracles? There's that? I have no idea though.

"All who draw the danmaku will die by the danmaku."

...Either Inconclusive or Iesua. They seem pretty even (both being final bosses as well, so in the same place in the hierarchy and prowess with Danmaku) but Iesua does have a Spellcard (I think the timeout one) where she does something very similar to Amakasu with Ragnarok summoning: Mumumu and two other beings (forgot their names) appear and apparently do battle reenacting some kind of war in heaven.

They launch their spellcards all at once - Demise: Angel's Brazier, Demise: Dragonslayer and Demise: He who Eats the God - and stay in that battle for a long while. And even if you last enough to deal with that, Iesua still comes back for one last spellcard after that.

All in all, thinking Iesua outlasts Byakuren here.

You blew my shitty response out of the water.

Is it Saraka? I dunno.

Anyways yeah, given that, Iesua probably has the advantage.

Well, I probably wouldn't have remembered about that particular Spellcard if Mumumu didn't happen to have a page around here as well, sooo... That matters! ^_^

And I totally don't remember off the top of my mind. -.-'

Does Iesua(?) have summoning though? That sounds like summoning to me that she can use for this if that's the case.

Probably Iesua then but it looks pretty even also from what i've seen of both pages.

Alrighty.

I probably go the same, but maybe (JUST MAYBE) to Iesua by that last one after a very long, drawn out fight.

I've got a better idea. Their stats are literally the same, correct? How about we debate the difficulty of the boss battles themselves and determine that as the true winner, rather than the stats since they are mostly the same. No Joke

Well, they are even in a number of stats, but as it was discussed above Yesua has an advantage in her most powerful spellcard (detailed above) and that she might actually outlast Byakuren so everyone so far agreed that this may just be enough to give her the win albeit it's a very close fight.

Back