• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Explosion in E minor (Bakugo vs Colton (SS)) [They’re Grrrrrrace!]

Ok so Since Colton usually leads up with guns blazing Baku would start dodging them and go close to Colton to stun him Colt bolt'd instantly attempt to paralyze Baku and then start shooting from there he could always go into musical if this doesn't work and if he finds a safe spot once both starts breaking in dance Colton would paralyze and attempt to shoot from there.
Any other questions? (Not expecting everyone to agree of course)

Ok so Since Colton usually leads up with guns blazing Baku would start dodging them and go close to Colton to stun him Colt bolt'd instantly attempt to paralyze Baku and then start shooting from there he could always go into musical if this doesn't work and if he finds a safe spot once both starts breaking in dance Colton would paralyze and attempt to shoot from there.
Any other questions? (Not expecting everyone to agree of course)
I still don’t think Colton has enough longevity here. Lacking resistances means Bakugo’s first attack should deal major damage even if he has less AP just with how big his explosions can get. The musical point feels iffy with the conditions needed for it and Bakugo’s Supernatural Willpower so Colton’s best chance is paralysis which he wouldn’t start with. I’m leaning Bakugo here.

I still don’t think Colton has enough longevity here. Lacking resistances means Bakugo’s first attack should deal major damage even if he has less AP just with how big his explosions can get. The musical point feels iffy with the conditions needed for it and Bakugo’s Supernatural Willpower so Colton’s best chance is paralysis which he wouldn’t start with. I’m leaning Bakugo here.
What if Colton pulled out his Radioactive Can of Radioactiveness (Radiation Manipulation) and threw it to Baku?

What if Colton pulled out his Radioactive Can of Radioactiveness (Radiation Manipulation) and threw it to Baku?
That could work, although Bakugo’s semi flight and explosion should let him evade/destroy the can before it bits. In the war he was evading Shigaraki who has easy one hit kills

That could work, although Bakugo’s semi flight and explosion should let him evade/destroy the can before it bits. In the war he was evading Shigaraki who has easy one hit kills
That would just make the radiation go everywhere also M1nty did I bring up Colton's super natural willpower?

That would just make the radiation go everywhere also M1nty did I bring up Colton's super natural willpower?
It depends on the range and Bakugo should still be able to just blast it into nothing or fly away. And Colton’s supernatural willpower won’t mean much without regen or fire resistance. Nitroglycerin exploding is hotter than what’s needed to vaporize steel if I’m reading the link on Bakugo’s page right

It depends on the range and Bakugo should still be able to just blast it into nothing or fly away. And Colton’s supernatural willpower won’t mean much without regen or fire resistance. Nitroglycerin exploding is hotter than what’s needed to vaporize steel if I’m reading the link on Bakugo’s page right
The radiation was able to resurrect a whole cemetery from the dead.
This is kinda looking stomping? I think with colton's only win-con being Paralysis and Bakugo is known not to stand still at all but then again Colton has Superhuman precision so he could possibly perfectly land his hand out perfectly towards Baku.

The radiation was able to resurrect a whole cemetery from the dead.
This is kinda looking stomping? I think with colton's only win-con being Paralysis and Bakugo is known not to stand still at all but then again Colton has Superhuman precision so he could possibly perfectly land his hand out perfectly towards Baku.
I think Colton can win with paralysis, it’s just less likely because of Bakugo’s mobility and firepower

Bakugo has great feats and scaling to Deku who did crazy stuff against Nagant and can travel across islands in seconds so idk
I mean Colton could use his weapon Manipulation to float his guns and such towards wherever Baku is going so he can blast him

Back