• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Concede on what? 1 word of dialogue that can be view at as Metal Sonic being mistaken or had wanting to use Master Overlord to defeat Sonic instead of his Super Form like in Heroes?

I was thinking of having a thread to solely discuss Master Overlord and let the other edits be made.
You conceded on keeping Master Overlord rating in this thread, and didn't even bother to refute all my points in favor of it, therefore you are just stonewalling this thread right now, refusing him to be upgraded

Tactics in stonewalling include giving sparse, vague responses, refusing to answer questions, or responding to questions with additional questions. In most cases, stonewalling is a stalling tactic rather than an avoidance tactic

So either you reply to my arguments, make a thread to downgrade him, you need to stop stonewalling and let the upgrades go

The Master Overlord scaling is already accepted, we can't just cherrypick what scales or not because of lazyness, either he fully scales or he doesn't

You conceded on keeping Master Overlord rating in this thread, and didn't even bother to refute all my points in favor of it
I have a reason why I didn’t

Majority of them contend more insults over time so I gloss over. Don't care reading that.
Why should I read that?

The Master Overlord scaling is already accepted
I don’t agree how that automatically makes the speed scaling approved without Staff input. Let’s make another thread discussing Master Overlord and get the rest of the OP edited into the profiles.

Why should I read that?
Because that's how debating works, otherwise you are just conceding via burden of rejoinder
I don’t agree how that automatically makes the speed scaling approved without Staff input. Let’s make another thread discussing Master Overlord and get the rest of the OP edited into the profiles.
Just because you are staff doesn't give you the right to stonewall his ratings with no valid reasoning, either you give a reason, or let him be upgraded and then downgrade him once you have valid reasoning. Plus you aren't the only staff here
Everything looks ok, I agree.
There's already approval on Master Overlord scaling

Because that's how debating works, otherwise you are just conceding via burden of rejoinder
Just because you are staff doesn't give you the right to stonewall his ratings with no valid reasoning, either you give a reason, or let him be upgraded and then downgrade him once you have valid reasoning. Plus you aren't the only staff here
There's already approval on Master Overlord scaling
Fine.

@Maverick_Zero_X Make the changes for Master Overlord as well. I'm making his Downgrade Thread after this anyway.

Back