• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Labyrinths that have Teleportation do sound similar though Ryutarou presumably entered them before encountering any Teleportation unlike the demon slayers who just suddenly were in the Infinity Fortress with all the demons it contained. It also appears that most of them were separated from each other though some found each other pretty quickly or were teleported together to begin with. Getting turned into a goblin reminds me of the demon who had a poison that could turn you into one of his spider subordinates or that ability that puts people to sleep and makes them flat for easier storage. There is nothing like loving enemies and hating allies but there is Body Puppetry via strings that made demon slayers kill each other against their will and made them move with more power and speed than they normally would be able to at the cost of putting a painful strain on the body with severe injuries not preventing you from being moved through the strings. Getting trapped in an illusion of a perfect world is kind of what Enmu did with his dreams though Inosuke got out of that with outside help. He has, however, been told the method of getting out of dreams like that after waking up.

The case with Enmu reminded me of that one perception feat from Inosuke where he managed to detect Enmu's neck while Enmu was completely fused with a moving train, so you could say that his sense of touch allows him to detect weak spots even when they appear in a form that heavily deviates from the norm. I did mention earlier that Inosuke can detect body parts like the neck from hundreds of meters away. The goblin he was turned into presumably still had a certain degree of strength that he could make use of unless he was turned into a really weak goblin and somehow made up for the strength difference via technique or skill.

I'd say that Inosuke has a certain degree of willpower himself though he didn't go through a trial like that. If we agree that Inosuke's swords will be fine, then that's one thing less to discuss. Okay, do any of these sword users and monsters usually try to cut off limbs or decapitate Ryutarou? Demon slayers kind of need to do that all the time against demons.
In the first volume he was teleported with all his classmates from the floor 20 of Oscar Labyrinth to the 65 were they faced a big horde of skeletons with blades and the Behemoth (the monster that unilaterally killed the strongest adventurers of that era, btw from him is that come the calc for the tier 9 AP and LS). The Haltina and Schnee labyrinth happened vols after that (Haltina vol 8 and Schnee 9&10), with the goblin and illusion world tp happening in the Haltina labyrinth after a short time. Similarly to Inosuke, Ryutarou also needed outside help to get back from the illusion world, however after that he had a grow both in personality and strength and is thanks to that that he become able to successfully complete a labyrinth (the Schnee labyrinth) so if he faced the illusion again he would be able to free himself.

At this point he probably isn't able to feel weakness by instinct, that's more for people with better instincts.

The monsters absolutely want to kill him, same with the zombie knights, the normal knights to train him correctly attacked with killing intention, his friends Kouki and Shizuku though they don't want to kill him know his resistance and perseverance so they need to be rough to defeat him in fights (though in the next key Kouki was seriously trying to kill him, the scan of Ryutarou getting vaped was come from the last attack of Kouki in that moment).

In the first volume he was teleported with all his classmates from the floor 20 of Oscar Labyrinth to the 65 were they faced a big horde of skeletons with blades and the Behemoth (the monster that unilaterally killed the strongest adventurers of that era, btw from him is that come the calc for the tier 9 AP and LS). The Haltina and Schnee labyrinth happened vols after that (Haltina vol 8 and Schnee 9&10), with the goblin and illusion world tp happening in the Haltina labyrinth after a short time. Similarly to Inosuke, Ryutarou also needed outside help to get back from the illusion world, however after that he had a grow both in personality and strength and is thanks to that that he become able to successfully complete a labyrinth (the Schnee labyrinth) so if he faced the illusion again he would be able to free himself.

The monsters absolutely want to kill him, same with the zombie knights, the normal knights to train him correctly attacked with killing intention, his friends Kouki and Shizuku though they don't want to kill him know his resistance and perseverance so they need to be rough to defeat him in fights (though in the next key Kouki was seriously trying to kill him, the scan of Ryutarou getting vaped was come from the last attack of Kouki in that moment).
Okay, they were already in the labyrinth and fairly deep into it and then got teleported to a much deeper and more dangerous part of it. That reminds me of Inosuke's feat of hunting for three days inside a house that I previously mentioned and that house belonged to a demon who had Teleportation capabilities and could also manipulate the orientation of gravity. The house also had multiple people trapped that eventually died and Zenitsu had trouble finding the exit, so it is presumably fairly difficult to navigate, like a labyrinth. Inosuke had some development in his personality as well though that didn't have anything to do with illusions or dreams and more how he approached combat and other people.

It's less about wanting to kill someone and more like having hacking limbs off and decapitation as a specialty or tendency. A sufficient amount of damage or damaging vital areas is enough for killing someone, so that isn't necessarily the same though it can involve such things. Are the knights and monsters depicted as aiming for limbs or going for decapitation? Since Inosuke needs to do that against demons and has plenty of experience with that I'm inclined to believe that he does these things better than the knights and monsters.

It's less about wanting to kill someone and more like having hacking limbs off and decapitation as a specialty or tendency. A sufficient amount of damage or damaging vital areas is enough for killing someone, so that isn't necessarily the same though it can involve such things. Are the knights and monsters depicted as aiming for limbs or going for decapitation? Since Inosuke needs to do that against demons and has plenty of experience with that I'm inclined to believe that he does these things better than the knights and monsters.
From what I remember yes, it was common that they aimed to limbs or heads, sometimes they also obviously attacked other parts but such deadly attacks aren't uncommon.

Actually, currently there are no votes, though personally after all the above debate I think a inco is very likely.

no, I prefer a tie cause none of them have a winning advantage over the other
i just want this to end because it took too much time and still there is no change or update
If you think they are tied then you can vote inconclusive, you know?

I suggest that you get more familiar with how versus threads works because you seem to have a weird perception/idea about some things.

Ryutarou seems to have skills and experience that would allow him to hold his own against Inosuke though Inosuke still has the Attack Potency advantage with an aggressive style of unconventional swordsmanship and a capability for improvisation that can take full advantage of that. Inosuke's Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level will make this worse for Ryutarou the longer the fight goes on, so if they are clashing on equal grounds at the beginning of the fight, then the increase in Inosuke's physical capabilities will make doing that more difficult for Ryutarou later down the line unless his experience against stronger opponents makes this somehow irrelevant or negligible.

While it is possible for Inosuke to accumulate damage that could hinder his performance he does have the means needed to avoid that damage and accumulating damage during the course of the fight would be something that Ryutarou would be vulnerable against as well though both Inosuke and Ryutarou are really good at enduring injuries and pain. It doesn't seem like as if Ryutarou has something that would give him a decisive advantage against Inosuke though Inosuke doesn't seem to have anything that would outright overwhelm Ryutarou either. While Ryutarou does have certain advantages and options that could potentially allow him to win I see Inosuke winning as more likely with what I currently know, so for now I'd vote for Inosuke if it came down to it.

Back