• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm bored and think this is thematic so made this. Speed equal, Post-Schnee Ryutarou, Post-Pillar Training Inosuke, battle takes place in the Schnee Snow Fields (a place with -60 Celsius), 5 meters apart.

Idiot #1: 1
vs
Idiot #2: 3

Inco: 0

Last edited:
As a note though, the hax like law and concept manip aren't combat applicable in this key, along with the biological and matter manip, his gravity manip only let increase or decrease the weight of his attacks and the spatial manip only let his shockwaves spread better, so he actually don't have any crazy hax shit.

Ryutarou challange Inosuke to a fist fight, Inosuke accept, fight until dawn and they both become best friend FRA

but fr, i dunno about the LN but does at the WN he fight someone with blade mastery?

Ryutarou challange Inosuke to a fist fight, Inosuke accept, fight until dawn and they both become best friend FRA

but fr, i dunno about the LN but does at the WN he fight someone with blade mastery?
He literally train all the time with Kouki, Shizuku and even the kingdom knights (specially Meld), so he have experience fighting people with blades.

well dang, I read the main story about a year ago so my memory is a bit foggy, sorry

but I reckon Ryutaro outrange then? he got those shockwave gloves, it should be nasty if it hit Inosuke

Though his range isn't that high is true that initially could be somewhat problematic to Inosuke, so I can change the initial distance to something like 5 meters.

I don't know much about Ryutarou but it seems like as if Inosuke has the Attack Potency advantage since he is City Block level+.

I don't know much about Ryutarou but it seems like as if Inosuke has the Attack Potency advantage since he is City Block level+.
Ryutarou is 38 tons (he actually upscale the value but at pratical effects is 38 tons), so yeah, Inosuke have the AP advantage.

Btw, as I stated above in this key his powerful haxs aren't really useful in this key so they aren't going to affect the fight unfairly, from all his listed techniques only
  • Hammerfist: An ability where he use gravity magic imbued in his gauntlet modified by Hajime to increase the weight of his punches by tenfold.
  • Death Fist: An ability which bypasses an enemy’s defenses and destroyed their internal organs.
Apply to this key, the other techniques are for his next key. Though his skill also apply to this key they aren't anything that broken or that would make the fight unfair.

Okay, I've previously mentioned already that Inosuke has the Attack Potency advantage and he also has Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level on top of that, so Ryutarou is certainly not going to win in terms of power and speed. Inosuke's Precognition and Instinctive Reaction are better than Ryutarou's Instinctive Reaction as far as I can tell and will make landing a hit on Inosuke difficult for Ryutarou. Inosuke also has consistent feats of jumping around and fighting mid-air, so I'll asume that his Acrobatics are also better than what Ryutarou has unless there are more details regarding that for Ryutarou than there is on his profile.

Ryutarou's expertise regarding formal martial arts that is described in his Intelligence section certainly surpasses what Inosuke has though Inosuke has teached himself how to fight and therefore has a pretty unconventional fighting style on top of being fairly good at improvising. His Limited Elasticity and Body Control allow him to pull off moves that no normal person could possibly replicate, so that adds further to the unpredictability of Inosuke's fighting style. Ryutarou seems to have the range advantage via shockwaves but is there anything else he could conceivably use to his advantage?

Last edited:
Okay, I've previously mentioned already that Inosuke has the Attack Potency advantage and he also has Accelerated Development and Reactive Power Level on top of that, so Ryutarou is certainly not going to win in terms of power and speed. Inosuke's Precognition and Instinctive Reaction are better than Ryutarou's Instinctive Reaction as far as I can tell and will make landing a hit on Inosuke difficult for Ryutarou. Inosuke also has consistent feats of jumping around and fighting mid-air, so I'll asume that his Acrobatics are also better than what Ryutarou has unless there are more details regarding that for Ryutarou than there is on his profile.

Ryutarou's expertise regarding formal martial arts that is described in his Intelligence section certainly surpasses what Inosuke has though Inosuke has teached himself how to fight and therefore has a pretty unconventional fighting style on top of being fairly good at improvising. His Limited Elasticity and Body Control allow him to pull off moves that no normal person could possibly replicate, so that adds further to the unpredictability of Inosuke's fighting style. Ryutarou seems to have the range advantage via shockwaves but is there anything else he could conceivably use to his advantage?
While Inosuke have a strength advantage the initial gap between them isn't that crazy, so Inosuke would need some time before really reach a point where Ryutarou can't damage him, speed wise Ryutarou have some amps (specially Supersonic Step) and Ryutarou is accustomed to fight against people somewhat faster than him (like Kouki and Yaegashi who in verse have important speed amps). From what I read in Inosuke profile his instincts shouldn't actually be above Ryutarou group, like people below him can feel intentions or attacks fasters than oneselve (this Hajime was a unskilled 10-B human below everyone in verse in all senses), and people of Ryutarou level can also defend or feel threats on instincts so those things aren't anything really new to him, additionally he shockwaves can cover various meters which would make easier to hit Inosuke. Actually all members of Kouki party, Ryutarou included, have the skill Aerodynamic and can fight while constantly moving mid-air, people without that skill have also show to do things like jumping dozen of meters, jumping between walls and roofs along with have some statements of surpass olympic level acrobats thanks to physical strengthening (one of the enemies he faced in this key for example were some yetis with some world-class acrobatics feets by Earth standards), so I would assume that they are also equal in this regard.

Ryutarou in this key faced some enemies able to grow extra limbs to surprise the enemy or that fight with a combat oriented figure skating, so he should be somewhat accustomed to unconventional fighting styles or certain degree of unpredictability. Ryutarou shockwaves are specialized in doing internal damage (in this key his spatial manip only focus in help the shockwaves permeate the enemy body to hurt them from the inside), so while Inosuke is true that will become stronger the longer the fight take he will also accumulate more internal damage.

While Inosuke have a strength advantage the initial gap between them isn't that crazy, so Inosuke would need some time before really reach a point where Ryutarou can't damage him, speed wise Ryutarou have some amps (specially Supersonic Step) and Ryutarou is accustomed to fight against people somewhat faster than him (like Kouki and Yaegashi who in verse have important speed amps).

From what I read in Inosuke profile his instincts shouldn't actually be above Ryutarou group, like people below him can feel intentions or attacks fasters than oneselve (this Hajime was a unskilled 10-B human below everyone in verse in all senses), and people of Ryutarou level can also defend or feel threats on instincts so those things aren't anything really new to him, additionally he shockwaves can cover various meters which would make easier to hit Inosuke.

Actually all members of Kouki party, Ryutarou included, have the skill Aerodynamic and can fight while constantly moving mid-air, people without that skill have also show to do things like jumping dozen of meters, jumping between walls and roofs along with have some statements of surpass olympic level acrobats thanks to physical strengthening (one of the enemies he faced in this key for example were some yetis with some world-class acrobatics feets by Earth standards), so I would assume that they are also equal in this regard.

Ryutarou in this key faced some enemies able to grow extra limbs to surprise the enemy or that fight with a combat oriented figure skating, so he should be somewhat accustomed to unconventional fighting styles or certain degree of unpredictability. Ryutarou shockwaves are specialized in doing internal damage (in this key his spatial manip only focus in help the shockwaves permeate the enemy body to hurt them from the inside), so while Inosuke is true that will become stronger the longer the fight take he will also accumulate more internal damage.
The strength advantage would still mean that Ryutarou has pretty much no chance of actually being able to block Inosuke's attacks since Inosuke is nearly two times stronger (70.1 Tons vs 38 Tons) and Inosuke generally has no trouble with decapitating those he is comparable to and he is used to winning fights by decapitating his enemies due to fighting demons whom he can only kill like that. Ryutarou could possibly deal with this by parrying or dodging but he would presumably not know about Inosuke's strength advantage until they actually clash or he gets hit.

Inosuke's ability to sense gazes and murderous intent is based on his enhanced sense of touch which is capable of detecting the exact location of people, objects or even specific parts of the body like the neck from hundreds of meters away. There is also the fact that Inosuke doesn't simply have Instinctive Reaction but also has Precognition and he can specifically sense where exactly someone is aiming to attack him like what was the case with his heart and Gyutaro. Inosuke's justification also mentions Enmu's hypnotic eyes, so it would be worth mentioning that this happened while Enmu was fused with a train and sprouted eyes all over the place which made it seriously difficult to avoid looking at them even if you knew that you should avoid them. Inosuke also has experience fighting opponents with a larger range, so dodging and closing the distance wouldn't be anything new for him especially since one of the enemies whose attacks he had to dodge had Danmaku.

Aerodynamic seems useful based on what I can read on the profile though Inosuke usually fights in the middle of the air without the help of something like Platform Creation and there are also multiple feats of demon slayers jumping up buildings or jumping above trees. Inosuke's fighting style in general tends to involve quite a bit of Acrobatics.

Tanjiro has fought against demons who sprout additional limbs and were capable of regenerating them and still got caught off-guard by Inosuke's style of fighting. Inosuke dodged a kick from Tanjiro by completely stretching his legs out left and right and lying down on the ground like that and then proceeded to stand on his hands, bend over his back and kick Tanjiro's head down to the ground. He can also dislodge every joint of his body which he uses for example to increase his range via Godly Undulating Slice. Inosuke's Total Concentration Breathing can stop hemorrhages, so he should be able to deal internal bleeding to some degree and he is also capable of shifting the positions of his organs, so he should be able to avoid having the brunt of the force hit the vital organs if he does get hit.

Last edited:
The strength advantage would still mean that Ryutarou has pretty much no chance of actually being able to block Inosuke's attacks since Inosuke is nearly two times stronger (70.1 Tons vs 38 Tons) and Inosuke generally has no trouble with decapitating those he is comparable to and he is used to winning fights by decapitating his enemies due to fighting demons whom he can only kill like that. Ryutarou could possibly deal with this by parrying or dodging but he would presumably not know about Inosuke's strength advantage until they actually clash or he gets hit.

Inosuke's ability to sense gazes and murderous intent is based on his enhanced sense of touch which is capable of detecting the exact location of people, objects or even specific parts of the body like the neck from hundreds of meters away. There is also the fact that Inosuke doesn't simply have Instinctive Reaction but also has Precognition and he can specifically sense where exactly someone is aiming to attack him like what was the case with his heart and Gyutaro. Inosuke's justification also mentions Enmu's hypnotic eyes, so it would be worth mentioning that this happened while Enmu was fused with a train and sprouted eyes all over the place which made it seriously difficult to avoid looking at them even if you knew that you should avoid them. Inosuke also has experience fighting opponents with a larger range, so dodging and closing the distance wouldn't be anything new for him especially since of the enemies whose attacks he had to dodge had Danmaku.

Aerodynamic seems useful based on what I can read on the profile though Inosuke usually fights in the middle of the air without the help of something like Platform Creation and there are also multiple feats of demon slayers jumping up buildings or jumping above trees. Inosuke's fighting style in general tends to involve quite a bit of Acrobatics.

Tanjiro has fought against demons who sprout additional limbs and were capable of regenerating them and still got caught off-guard by Inosuke's style of fighting. Inosuke dodged a kick from Tanjiro by completely stretching his legs out left and right and lying down on the ground like that and then proceeded to stand on his hands, bend over his back and kick Tanjiro's head down to the ground. He can also dislodge every joint of his body which he uses for example to increase his range via Godly Undulating Slice. Inosuke's Total Concentration Breathing can stop hemorrhages, so he should be able to deal internal bleeding to some degree and he is also capable of shifting the positions of his organs, so he should be able to avoid having the brunt of the force hit the vital organs if he does get hit.
He have the technique/skill necessary to reduce the force of attacks thanks to his martial experience though, additionally he have physical strengthening focused on increase his durability, specially Diamond Skin which although don't have a stated multiplier have be show to increase the durability of the user to the point of survive serious attacks (arguably even those able to one-shot the user) so that would help him a lot. Arifureta characters are actually able to feel the enemy strength though, his instincts can also warn him and let him choose to use defensive techniques, skills (Diamond Skin) or even speed amps (Supersonic Step) to protect/dodge, Ryutarou endurance is also quite high as stated in his stamina section so he can continue to fight with really bad injuries. He also can fight against people stronger than him, two of his party members and close friends (Kouki and Shizuku) can also use big amps (3x amps, in Kouki case he also a a 5x amp), so is worth to note that something like a 2x strength diffence isn't something alien to him.

Arifureta characters also can sense presences from afar though, so don't see much point mentioning that. If you mention Precognition there are some monsters and people in Arifureta with precog, those with Foresight which is high analytical prediction and Future Sight which is literally future sight, Ryutarou have faced monsters and people with the Foresight (like the demons wolves or Shizuku) and potentially have also faced someone with Future Sight (is possible that he also had some training with Shea, specially since she seemed to like his fighting ability), there is also the instinct based "precog" which is similar to danger sense or spider-sense but for this part I'm not counting them and instead counting those with actual precog. I mean, his shockwaves can also be omnidirectional so that would make them harder to dodge. In the end while I believe Inosuke can dodge some attacks I'm also sure that Ryutarou can hit him various times.

I mean, while stopping the hemorrhages can be useful he still isn't nulling the damage itself which would continue to accumulate, and even if he move his organs they still would be hit unless he pull them outside his body which he obviously can't.

He have the technique/skill necessary to reduce the force of attacks thanks to his martial experience though, additionally he have physical strengthening focused on increase his durability, specially Diamond Skin which although don't have a stated multiplier have be show to increase the durability of the user to the point of survive serious attacks (arguably even those able to one-shot the user) so that would help him a lot. Arifureta characters are actually able to feel the enemy strength though, his instincts can also warn him and let him choose to use defensive techniques, skills (Diamond Skin) or even speed amps (Supersonic Step) to protect/dodge, Ryutarou endurance is also quite high as stated in his stamina section so he can continue to fight with really bad injuries. He also can fight against people stronger than him, two of his party members and close friends (Kouki and Shizuku) can also use big amps (3x amps, in Kouki case he also a a 5x amp), so is worth to note that something like a 2x strength diffence isn't something alien to him.

Arifureta characters also can sense presences from afar though, so don't see much point mentioning that. If you mention Precognition there are some monsters and people in Arifureta with precog, those with Foresight which is high analytical prediction and Future Sight which is literally future sight, Ryutarou have faced monsters and people with the Foresight (like the demons wolves or Shizuku) and potentially have also faced someone with Future Sight (is possible that he also had some training with Shea, specially since she seemed to like his fighting ability), there is also the instinct based "precog" which is similar to danger sense or spider-sense but for this part I'm not counting them and instead counting those with actual precog. I mean, his shockwaves can also be omnidirectional so that would make them harder to dodge. In the end while I believe Inosuke can dodge some attacks I'm also sure that Ryutarou can hit him various times.
Inosuke can decapitate those he is comparable to with one single quick slash and those he is comparable to would be nearly two times stronger than Ryutarou. Inosuke is also able to cut through those he can't cut through with a single sword using both of his swords with some effort, so physical strengthening that merely allows you to arguably survive attacks that one-shot you aren't necessarily going to prevent him from decapitating Ryutarou. Inosuke once hunted a demon inside of said demon's house for three days in his first key with him demonstrating quite the tolerance towards injuries as well. After that he learned Total Concentration: Constant which is said to make one's stamina skyrocket which would apply for his second key and his stamina should have further improved since then. Like Ryutarou Inosuke also fought opponents on multiple occasions that are significantly stronger than him, so he isn't someone who relies solely on brute force, so Ryutarou would have to be a good deal more skilled than Inosuke to really make up for the strength difference.

What I described is simply Inosuke's enhanced sense of touch and he has Extrasensory Perception on top of that, so I'd say that he has at the very least better perception. Inosuke's sense of touch allowed him to avoid inhaling extremely cold air that would cause necrosis to the cells if it gets inhaled, which was used by an opponent who releases air like that basically the entire time, without Inosuke knowing about that in advance. He was also able to sense that Gyutarou's poisonous blood sickles could kill him with a single scratch without having heard of their poisonous properties. Inosuke's sense of touch also allowed him to detect the extremely narrow and long entrance to a cave that was a significant distance below the ground and served as the lair of a demon. Given that Inosuke has the Attack Potency advantage he could probably just use his Tenth Fang: Circular Fangs to deflect these shockwaves if he can't get out of the way in time.

Last edited:
Inosuke can decapitate those he is comparable to with one single quick slash and those he is comparable to would be nearly two times stronger than Ryutarou. Inosuke is also able to cut through those he can't cut through with a single sword using both of his swords with some effort, so physical strengthening that merely allows you to arguably survive attacks that one-shot you aren't necessarily going to prevent him from decapitating Ryutarou. Inosuke once hunted a demon inside of said demon's house for three days in his first key with him demonstrating quite the tolerance towards injuries as well. After that he learned Total Concentration: Constant which is said to make one's stamina skyrocket which would apply for his second key and his stamina should have further improved since then. Like Ryutarou Inosuke also fought opponents on multiple occasions that are significantly stronger than him, so he isn't someone who relies solely on brute force, so Ryutarou would have to be a good deal more skilled than Inosuke to really make up for the strength difference.

What I described is simply Inosuke's enhanced sense of touch and he has Extrasensory Perception on top of that, so I'd say that he has at the very least better perception. Inosuke's sense of touch allowed him to avoid inhaling extremely cold air that would cause necrosis to the cells if it gets inhaled, which was used by an opponent who releases air like that basically the entire time, without Inosuke knowing about that in advance. He was also able to sense that Gyutarou's poisonous blood sickles could kill him with a single scratch without having heard of their poisonous properties. Inosuke's sense of touch also allowed to detect the extremely narrow and long entrance to a cave that was a significant distance below the ground and served as the lair of a demon. Given that Inosuke has the Attack Potency advantage he could probably just use his Tenth Fang: Circular Fangs to deflect these shockwaves if he can't get out of the way in time.
I mean, he know the dangers of swords do to his fights with the kingdom knights along with his experience with Kouki and Shizuku, so that wariness along with his speed amps should help him dodge attacks focused on decapitate him. When I said survive attacks that one-shot I mean that Hajime for example, when using Diamond Skin could survive disintegration attacks or attacks that would had vaporized him, the arguably was more so because while Hajime have Diamond Skin he is stronger than Ryutarou so I'm unsure if is fine to use him as example, though even then in this key Ryutarou showed to use it to survive fatal attacks. What level of damage Inosuke endured? Because Ryutarou was able to fight with injuries like a dislocated shoulder, broken ribs, arm and various more injuries or survive a fight a in which he lost so much blood that was a miracle he was even alive, and this was afte be like half a day under constant mental attacks (don't have at hand the scans about this part, but basically he and everyone else were suffering the effects of the trial labyrinth in which they heard constantly their inner dark side talking about all the bad things and traumas they felt in their lives). In his next key he also have a feat of continue to fight even while getting constantly vaporized, which somehow should be applicable to this key because it was mostly a willpower feat and his willpower is really the same. His skill seem to at least be comparable to Inosuke, so that along with his own amps, his own instincts and combat style which center in ignore durability and do internal damage should let him face Inosuke even with the strength difference (which isn't actually that severe since a 2x ap difference is far from one-shot, Ryutarou also have a good LS advantage that can help him if he get a grab of Inosuke or his swords).

Inosuke deffinitely have a better sense of touch since it let him do some fuckery, though Ryutarou supernatural senses are probably better since on top of the danger sense instincts and intent sensing he also can detect hidden presences (intent included) and enemies with invisibility. He can deflect shockwaves? And wouldn't the shockwaves still affect him if he enter in contact with them? And the high frecuency vibrations wouldn't be bad to Inosuke swords?

I mean, he know the dangers of swords do to his fights with the kingdom knights along with his experience with Kouki and Shizuku, so that wariness along with his speed amps should help him dodge attacks focused on decapitate him. When I said survive attacks that one-shot I mean that Hajime for example, when using Diamond Skin could survive disintegration attacks or attacks that would had vaporized him, the arguably was more so because while Hajime have Diamond Skin he is stronger than Ryutarou so I'm unsure if is fine to use him as example, though even then in this key Ryutarou showed to use it to survive fatal attacks. What level of damage Inosuke endured? Because Ryutarou was able to fight with injuries like a dislocated shoulder, broken ribs, arm and various more injuries or survive a fight a in which he lost so much blood that was a miracle he was even alive, and this was afte be like half a day under constant mental attacks (don't have at hand the scans about this part, but basically he and everyone else were suffering the effects of the trial labyrinth in which they heard constantly their inner dark side talking about all the bad things and traumas they felt in their lives). In his next key he also have a feat of continue to fight even while getting constantly vaporized, which somehow should be applicable to this key because it was mostly a willpower feat and his willpower is really the same.

Inosuke deffinitely have a better sense of touch since it let him do some fuckery, though Ryutarou supernatural senses are probably better since on top of the danger sense instincts and intent sensing he also can detect hidden presences (intent included) and enemies with invisibility. He can deflect shockwaves? And wouldn't the shockwaves still affect him if he enter in contact with them?

And the high frecuency vibrations wouldn't be bad to Inosuke swords?
Does that include dual wielding, the ability to extend the range of sword strikes to several meters via shockwaves and something like Godly Undulating Slice? The accuracy with Godly Undulating Slice is admittedly a bit off though since Inosuke slashed Doma's eyes with it instead of cutting his head off though it should still be a relevant surprise factor since what he is doing with that technique isn't obvious until after he has swung his sword if you don't know about it. Even someone who could casually blitz Inosuke was surprised and got hit by it. I guess I can make a list for the damage Inosuke endured:
  • The feat of him kicking down Tanjiro's to the ground the way I described earlier happened while he had four broken ribs which was caused by Tanjiro at the beginning of their conflict there with him being casual about it and showing no concern while showcasing his flexibility for the sake of boasting though that was at least partially due to recklessness.
  • Inosuke received several cuts on his body which Tanjiro considered severe enough to warrant advising him to go to safety and caused him to try to bandage him. After that Inosuke was elbowed by Spider Demon Father who is stronger than him. He then proceeded to cut Spider Demon Father's arm through which he previously failed to cut by repeatedly hammering down on one of his blades with the other one.
    • After that he was punched by a transformed Spider Demon Father who became stronger, elbowed from behind into a tree and got his head crushed in one of Spider Demon Father's hands to the point blood came out of the boar mask he was wearing and his life was flashing before his eyes. He still had enough energy to stand up and loudly challenge Giyu who quickly saved him from that situation to a fight.
  • Inosuke was stabbed from behind with a sickle through his chest area with the poison being so potent that he fell unconscious, had to cough up blood upon waking up and was in the middle of dying after the fight was over with the only thing that saved him being Nezuko's ability to literally burn the poison away. He was still able to competently assist Zenitsu in a crucial moment upon waking up.
  • Inosuke was only a little bit behind Tanjiro during Gyomei's portion of the Pillar Training and Tanjiro trained non-stop for seven days with no food, no sleep, and only a small amount of water from rain, got later drained for even greater stamina and was also getting injured frequently during the Type Zero Training.
  • Inosuke was slashed multiple times, got caught by a giant recently created ice statue, got hit by one of the whips Muzan created from his body which injected him with blood that causes cellullar destruction (though his resistance and an antidote helped him recover from that), got caught into the mouth of a flesh appendange Muzan generated with rather sharp teeth, got hit by one of Muzan's whips again which caused him to cough up blood while he continued to fight without receiving another antidote, got hit by a combination of Electricity Manipulation, Energy Projection and Shockwave Generation and got hit by another shockwave which ended up incapacitating him. All of this happened during the course of a continuous series of battles that lasted from sunset to sunrise.
  • Inosuke's feats from that arc put him on the level of a Pillar with Pillars being capable of going through months of training that puts them on the verge of death.

Detecting hidden presences and hidden intents does sound like something Inosuke doesn't have though I don't know the details here but detecting invisible enemies is nowhere near impressive compared to Inosuke since he could do that with either his Extrasensory Perception or his sense of touch alone. He once used his sense of touch to track the movements of an enemy above the ceiling or behind the walls, so visibility is absolutely not an issue for him. Inosuke used his Tenth Fang to blow away the freezing air I mentioned earlier and that technique is part of why he has Air Manipulation listed and Tanjiro managed to deflect several of Daki's sashes surrounding him via a shockwave. There are also Rengoku and Giyu's feats against Akaza's shockwaves. Rengoku managed to block shockwaves with his sword and his Blooming Flame Undulation and Giyu could outright nullify a great number of Akaza's shockwaves from his Chaotic Blue Metal Afterglow via Dead Calm, so affecting shockwaves with his techniques should certainly be within the realm of possibility for Inosuke. If Inosuke can deflect the shockwaves via his own shockwaves or Air Manipulation, then he won't need to enter into direct contact with them.

There shouldn't be too much of an issue with his swords either for the most part since demon slayers are trained to swing their swords in a way that avoids getting them broken which allowed for example Tanjiro to keep swinging his sword at a boulder much harder than what he could cut for half a year without any visible damage to his blade despite not even managing to nick the boulder. While Inosuke wasn't trained by a trainer like Tanjiro and became a demon slayer using entirely self-taught skills he has frequently trained and worked together with Tanjiro and Zenitsu and learned new things like Total Concentration: Constant, so he should know how to properly swing his sword. The swords of the Demon Slayer Corps in turn are made by a village of swordsmith which generally make an effort to make swords that don't break to the point where they blame the swordsmith if a blade does break, so Inosuke's swords shouldn't break against someone who is significantly weaker and less durable. Inosuke does like to have his swords chipped though which caused him to bang them up to be like that upon getting them delivered to him but they still seem to generally work quite well for him.

Last edited:
Does that include dual wielding, the ability to extend the range of sword strikes to several meters via shockwaves and something like Godly Undulating Slice? The accuracy with Godly Undulating Slice is admittedly a bit off though since Inosuke slashed Doma's eyes with it instead of cutting his head off though it should still be a relevant surprise factor since what he is doing with that technique isn't obvious until after he has swung his sword if you don't know about it. Even someone who could casually blitz Inosuke was surprised and got hit by it.
Dual wielding is something that admittedly I don't know if he have faced because the kingdom knights used mostly one sword styles and similarly Kouki and Shizuku also just use one sword, at one point in this key Kouki used a two swords style without problem but Ryutarou didn't faced him (though he saw his fight) and Shizuku begin to use various swords simultaneously (a hundred swords) in next key so that don't count, though if we count wielders of dual daggers/short swords then he have experience with the tribe Haulia. The ability to extend the sword however is something he is very accustomed, Shining Blade for example is a simple light spell that extend the user blade like three meters, Gale Claw is also a wind spell that can create one or three (depend of the user) wind blades that can extend from the user sword (in Shizuku case) and that can even directly go flying, and in general sword attacks that reach dozen of meters are also things very common (Celestial Flash for example which is one of the basic moves of Kouki, or Gale Claw itself which I already mentioned), depending of the spell they can even be a danmaku of attacks (like Heavenrend or Celestial Flash - Storm for example), everything moves which either Kouki or Shizuku can do and use frecuently, shockwaves are also that they can use since Hajime enchanted everyone weapons with the ability to convert their mana in shockwaves. He haven't faced something like Godly Undulating Slice, though he have experience against various martial styles (like the kingdom swordmanship or the Yaegashi style) and even unorthodox styles like the figure skating yetis, though he faced zombies knights (the knight while mindless retained their skill level from when alive so they weren't simple to fight) that didn't cared about their injuries and used moves that normal humans couldn't pull so maybe that could count to some extent?

Does that include dual wielding, the ability to extend the range of sword strikes to several meters via shockwaves and something like Godly Undulating Slice? The accuracy with Godly Undulating Slice is admittedly a bit off though since Inosuke slashed Doma's eyes with it instead of cutting his head off though it should still be a relevant surprise factor since what he is doing with that technique isn't obvious until after he has swung his sword if you don't know about it. Even someone who could casually blitz Inosuke was surprised and got hit by it. I guess I can make a list for the damage Inosuke endured:
  • The feat of him kicking down Tanjiro's to the ground the way I described earlier happened while he had four broken ribs which was caused by Tanjiro at the beginning of their conflict there with him being casual about it and showing no concern while showcasing his flexibility for the sake of boasting though that was at least partially due to recklessness.
  • Inosuke received several cuts on his body which Tanjiro considered severe enough to warrant advising him to go to safety and caused him to try to bandage him. After that Inosuke was elbowed by Spider Demon Fatherwho is stronger than him. He then proceeded to cut Spider Demon Father's arm through which he previously failed to cut by repeatedly hammering down on one of his blades with the other one.
    • After that he was punched by a transformed Spider Demon Father who became stronger, elbowed from behind into a tree and got his head crushed in one of Spider Demon Father's hands to the point blood came out of the boar mask he was wearing and his life was flashing before his eyes. He still had enough energy to stand up and loudly challenge Giyu who quickly saved him from that situation to a fight.
  • Inosuke was stabbed from behind with a sickle through his chest area with the poison being so potent that he fell unconscious, had to cough up blood upon waking up and was in the middle of dying after the fight was over with the only thing that saved him being Nezuko's ability to literally burn the poison away. He was still able to competently assist Zenitsu in a crucial moment upon waking up.
  • Inosuke was only a little bit behind Tanjiro during Gyomei's portion of the Pillar Training and Tanjiro trained non-stop for seven days with no food, no sleep, and only a small amount of water from rain, got later drained for even greater stamina and was also getting injured frequently during the Type Zero Training.
  • Inosuke was slashed multiple times, got caught by a giant recently created ice statue, got hit by one of the whips Muzan created from his body which injected him with blood that causes cellullar destruction (though his resistance and an antidote helped him recover from that), got caught into the mouth of a flesh appendange Muzan generated with rather sharp teeth, got hit by one of Muzan's whips again which caused to cough up blood while he continued to fight without receiving another antidote, got hit by a combination of Electricity Manipulation, Energy Projection and Shockwave Generation, got hit by another shockwave which ended up incapacitating him. All of this happened during the course of a continuous series of battles that lasted from sunset to sunrise.
  • Inosuke's feats from that arc put him on the level of a Pillar with Pillars being capable of going through months of training that puts them on the verge of death.
Good stamina feats, this make him comparable to Ryutarou, also those feats should be in the profile because they would improve a lot his stamina section.
Detecting hidden presences and hidden intents does sound like something Inosuke doesn't have though I don't know the details here but detecting invisible enemies is nowhere near impressive compared to Inosuke since he could do that with either his Extrasensory Perception or his sense of touch alone. He once used his sense of touch to track the movements of an enemy above the ceiling or behind the walls, so visibility is absolutely not an issue for him. Inosuke used his Tenth Fang to blow away the freezing air I mentioned earlier and that technique is part of why he has Air Manipulation listed and Tanjiro managed to deflect several of Daki's sashes surrounding him via a shockwave. There are also Rengoku and Giyu's feats against Akaza's shockwaves. Rengoku managed to block shockwaves with his sword and his Blooming Flame Undulation and Giyu could outright nullify a great number of Akaza's shockwaves from his Chaotic Blue Metal Afterglow via Dead Calm, so affecting shockwaves with his techniques should certainly be within the realm of possibility for Inosuke. If Inosuke can deflect the shockwaves via his own shockwaves or Air Manipulation, then he won't need to enter into direct contact with them.
In Arifureta there are various monters and people able to hide their presences, including their magic power, intent, smell and even heat, monsters of low floors of the Oscar Labyrinth were already able to do things like this, with the addition to become even invisible on top, and the higher the floor the better the ability to hide presence (reason to why Hajime and Yue needed to constantly improve their sensing abilitites while doing the labyrinth), Ryutarou at the end of this key just before begin his month of training (in a sort of time chamber) he go down a good part of the Oscar labyrinth until reach around the 90 floor (there were also the Haltina forest monsters and habitants which are also masters at hiding their presences, but since they are below labyrinth monsters I omited them). If he can interact with shockwaves then I think is a valid point, though his companios can use wind magic so he should have experience against that.

Edit: Since it could be confusing from a outsider I need to clarify that Oscar Labyrinth have 200 floors, the first 100 are a fake labyrinth done to simply block those too weak, while the later 1000 floors are the real labyrinth, Ryutarou in this key could fight against monsters of the 90 floor of the true labyrinth.
There shouldn't be too much of an issue with his swords either for the most part since demon slayers are trained to swing their swords in a way that avoids getting them broken which allowed for example Tanjiro to keep swinging his sword at a boulder much harder than what he could cut for half a year without any visible damage to his blade despite not even managing to nick the boulder. While Inosuke wasn't trained by a trainer like Tanjiro and became a demon slayer using entirely self-taught skills he has frequently trained and worked together with Tanjiro and Zenitsu and learned new things like Total Concentration: Constant, so he should know how to properly swing his sword. The swords of the Demon Slayer Corps in turn are made by a village of swordsmith which generally make an effort to make swords that don't break to the point where they blame the swordsmith if a blade does break, so Inosuke's swords shouldn't break against someone who is significantly weaker and less durable. Inosuke does like to have his swords chipped though which caused him to bang them up to be like that upon getting them delivered to him but they still seem to generally work quite well for him.
He can shatter materials with 8-B durability with the high vibration of the shockwaves, so they should probably still have some effect. Ryutarou also isn't that much weaker or less durable, is 2x weaker and that gap can be closed, though to an unquantifiable extent, with his amps.

Last edited:
at one point in this key Kouki used a two swords style without problem but Ryutarou didn't faced him (though he saw his fight) and Shizuku begin to use various swords simultaneously (a hundred swords) in next key so that don't count, though if we count wielders of dual daggers/short swords then he have experience with the tribe Haulia.

He haven't faced something like Godly Undulating Slice, though he have experience against various martial styles (like the kingdom swordmanship or the Yaegashi style) and even unorthodox styles like the figure skating yetis, though he faced zombies knights (the knight while mindless retained their skill level from when alive so they weren't simple to fight) that didn't cared about their injuries and used moves that normal humans couldn't pull so maybe that could count to some extent?

Good stamina feats, this make him comparable to Ryutarou, also those feats should be in the profile because they would improve a lot his stamina section.

In Arifureta there are various monters and people able to hide their presences, including their magic power, intent, smell and even heat, monsters of low floors of the Oscar Labyrinth were already able to do things like this, with the addition to become even invisible on top, and the higher the floor the better the ability to hide presence (reason to why Hajime and Yue needed to constantly improve their sensing abilitites while doing the labyrinth), Ryutarou at the end of this key just before begin his month of training (in a sort of time chamber) he go down a good part of the Oscar labyrinth until reach around the 90 floor (there were also the Haltina forest monsters and habitants which are also masters at hiding their presences, but since they are below labyrinth monsters I omited them).

He can shatter materials with 8-B durability with the high vibration of the shockwaves, so they should probably still have some effect. Ryutarou also isn't that much weaker or less durable, is 2x weaker and that gap can be closed, though to an unquantifiable extent, with his amps.
Having seen dual wielding and the example with Shizuku sounds good and having experience against dual daggers sounds a bit good but not quite comparable since daggers and swords aren't exactly the same.

These zombie knights sound interesting to me though Inosuke is used to fighting demons which have various Blood Demon Arts that can have all sorts of effects. Inosuke got once caught in a mid-air position where he couldn't move his swords quick enough to defend himself and reacted by letting go of his swords to do a backflip while simultaneously kicking his blades up and catching them once he landed on the ground.

Yeah, I guess that's one of the things I'm going to work on in the future and it will be for more than just one profile.

Kimetsu no Yaiba as a series has Stealth Mastery that can bypass Inosuke's sense of touch, Enhanced Hearing that can detect the sounds of blood circulating and thoughts and a sense of smell that is so good that it can detect feelings and what kind of personality someone has and there is also an ability that allows someone to completely conceal their presence and intent to the point of gaining Resistance against Extrasensory Perception, Enhanced Senses and Precognition though Inosuke doesn't have any feats of detecting these sorts of things, so he is probably indeed worse in that regard though while his Extrasensory Perception wouldn't work against such monsters he could probably still perceive them with his sense of touch.

Do you mean with 8-B City Block level? Inosuke is City Block level+ and while the difference isn't that big the blades don't break easily even if they are confronted with something much harder than the user can cut, so simply matching Inosuke is absolutely not enough to actually shatter his blades.

Last edited:
what about speed you downgrade ryotarou so much while inosuke sense are almost plot armor
That sounds like an issue you have with Speed Equalization, so this thread isn't the right place to discuss that. It would be nice if you could just contribute to the topic of the thread.

Having seen dual wielding and the example with Shizuku sounds good and having experience against dual daggers sounds a bit good but not quite comparable since daggers and swords aren't exactly the same.

These zombie knights sound interesting to me though Inosuke is used to fighting demons which have various Blood Demon Arts that can have all sorts of effects. Inosuke got once caught in a mid-air position where he couldn't move his swords quick enough to defend himself and reacted by letting go of his swords to do a backflip while simultaneously kicking his blades up and catching them once he landed on the ground.

Yeah, I guess that's one of the things I'm going to work on in the future and it will be for more than just one profile.

Kimetsu no Yaiba as a series has Stealth Mastery that can bypass Inosuke's sense of touch, Enhanced Hearing that detect the sounds of blood circulating and thoughts and a sense of smell that is so good that it can detect feelings and what kind of personality someone has and there is also an ability that allows someone to completely conceal their presence and intent to the point of gaining Resistance against Extransensory Perception, Enhanced Senses and Precognition though Inosuke doesn't have any feats of detecting these sorts of things, so he is probably indeed worse in that regard though while his Extrasensory Perception wouldn't work against such monsters he could probably still perceive them with his sense of touch.

Do you mean with 8-B City Block level? Inosuke is City Block level+ and while the difference isn't that big the blades don't break easily even if they are confronted with something much harder than the user can cut, so simply matching Inosuke is absolutely not enough to actually shatter his blades.
Yeah, dual daggers and dual katanas aren't the same but still help to some extent.

Well, the knight do to retain their skill of when alive could also use their magics on top of their sword styles, so in that sense they also could do all sorts of effects. Actually, when I wrote about the zombie part only though of the time when he faced them in his previous key, but now I remembered that at the end of this key he also faced their mutated versions which now had the demons magical prowess and the monsters special traits, so that's more to add to them.

Honestly, various profiles should have resistance to senses considering the level of their feats and various skills, but that should be something for a future crt. Ryutarou senses however at this point should be able to scale above early Kousuke who even before get magic and skills was undetected by machines.

8-B, though considering the labyrinth monsters level and his copy in the Schnee Labyrinth (which was stronger than him) probably could be 8-B+, there also are Suzu barriers that have an really high defensive power. Also, now that we are talking about weapons/equipment durability technically speaking Ryutarou own equipment should have tier 7 durability do to be made by Hajime (Shizuku sword for example was said to be at the level of the holy sword and the holy sword have be used in the past to face numerous times Apostles and Apostle level people), not like this would make Ryutarou himself have tier 7 durability but indeed would make his equipment really hard to destroy (I guess is a similar situation to Deku).

Hmm, at this point I'm seeing things going more to a inco route.

Well, the knight do to retain their skill of when alive could also use their magics on top of their sword styles, so in that sense they also could do all sorts of effects. Actually, when I wrote about the zombie part only though of the time when he faced them in his previous key, but now I remembered that at the end of this key he also faced their mutated versions which now had the demons magical prowess and the monsters special traits, so that's more to add to them.

8-B, though considering the labyrinth monsters level and his copy in the Schnee Labyrinth (which was stronger than him) probably could be 8-B+, there also are Suzu barriers that have an really high defensive power. Also, now that we are talking about weapons/equipment durability technically speaking Ryutarou own equipment should have tier 7 durability do to be made by Hajime (Shizuku sword for example was said to be at the level of the holy sword and the holy sword have be used in the past to face numerous times Apostles and Apostle level people), not like this would make Ryutarou himself have tier 7 durability but indeed would make his equipment really hard to destroy (I guess is a similar situation to Deku).
A good number of demons also have a considerable amount of skill since they used to be humans from various backgrounds with the Upper Moons having centuries of battle experience. They are also all immortal with Regeneration so potent that they generally cannot be directly killed through anything except decapitation through a Nichirin sword. This isn't even counting the other powers they generally display outside of their Blood Demon Arts and what any given demon might be capable of on top of that on an individual basis.

What sort of 8-B+ would we be talking about here? 70.1 Tons is a decent amount above baseline 8-B+ and Ryutarou doesn't have any boosts, techniques, attacks or abilities that let him reach 8-B+ listed on his profile. Inosuke isn't exactly going to aim to destroy Ryutarou's equipment and he is used to winning fights through decapitation, so the most relevant factor here in regards to Ryutarou's equipment would be if his armor protects his neck or head.

Ups, forgot to answer yesterday do to be outside.
A good number of demons also have a considerable amount of skill since they used to be humans from various backgrounds with the Upper Moons having centuries of battle experience. They are also all immortal with Regeneration so potent that they generally cannot be directly killed through anything except decapitation through a Nichirin sword. This isn't even counting the other powers they generally display outside of their Blood Demon Arts and what any given demon might be capable of on top of that on an individual basis.

What sort of 8-B+ would we be talking about here? 70.1 Tons is a decent amount above baseline 8-B+ and Ryutarou doesn't have any boosts, techniques, attacks or abilities that let him reach 8-B+ listed on his profile. Inosuke isn't exactly going to aim to destroy Ryutarou's equipment and he is used to winning fights through decapitation, so the most relevant factor here in regards to Ryutarou's equipment would be if his armor protects his neck or head.
For regenerating enemies Ryutarou experience is mostly from the Schnee labyrinth that he did in this key, were he fought against various types of ice monsters and zombies (not the ones mentioned above but more convetional zombies) that regenerated as long a core hidden in a big room wasn't destroyed so he needed to fight hordes of them for sometime until the core was found and broken. Talking about special abilities and so magic in general (who anyone in the world can use to at least some extent) let do people fo a great variety of things as one could easily imagine, then there exist monsters who are able to use special magics uniques to their race and individual specimen (some things like magic that greatly increase agility and perception, the ability to create shockwaves, the ability predict the future with good analytical prediction, the power to instantly heal fatal injuries, petrify others, etc) and the humanoid races in the other hand have has special abilitites their skills (like the Diamond Skin or Supersonic Steps of Ryutarou himself, or the No Tempo or Foresight of Shizuku), Ryutarou party can use some special magics on top of their own skills thanks to Hajime equipment.

Well, their copies in the Schnee Labyrinth had their abilitites and skill on top of be stronger do to their negative feelings inside them, this boost with negative feelings showed to make them considerably more stronger than the original (with Shizuku copy for example able to face Shizuku with her 3x amp, though her copy was particularly strong do to Shizuku circumstances), and Ryutarou showed a level of damage comparable to when he fought Cattleya monsters in the previous key (with her strongest monster beings stronger than Kouki when he did his limit break), so generally speaking I believe that Ryutarou copy was probably 2x stronger than him (based on my estimations of the circumtances, coparision with other situations and things like that). His armor protect mostly his chest, shoulders, elbow and hands, not the neck (that's more Kouki armor).

For regenerating enemies Ryutarou experience is mostly from the Schnee labyrinth that he did in this key, were he fought against various types of ice monsters and zombies (not the ones mentioned above but more convetional zombies) that regenerated as long a core hidden in a big room wasn't destroyed so he needed to fight hordes of them for sometime until the core was found and broken.

Talking about special abilities and so magic in general (who anyone in the world can use to at least some extent) let do people fo a great variety of things as one could easily imagine, then there exist monsters who are able to use special magics uniques to their race and individual specimen (some things like magic that greatly increase agility and perception, the ability to create shockwaves, the ability predict the future with good analytical prediction, the power to instantly heal fatal injuries, petrify others, etc) and the humanoid races in the other hand have has special abilitites their skills (like the Diamond Skin or Supersonic Steps of Ryutarou himself, or the No Tempo or Foresight of Shizuku), Ryutarou party can use some special magics on top of their own skills thanks to Hajime equipment.

Well, their copies in the Schnee Labyrinth had their abilitites and skill on top of be stronger do to their negative feelings inside them, this boost with negative feelings showed to make them considerably more stronger than the original (with Shizuku copy for example able to face Shizuku with her 3x amp, though her copy was particularly strong do to Shizuku circumstances), and Ryutarou showed a level of damage comparable to when he fought Cattleya monsters in the previous key (with her strongest monster beings stronger than Kouki when he did his limit break), so generally speaking I believe that Ryutarou copy was probably 2x stronger than him (based on my estimations of the circumtances, coparision with other situations and things like that). His armor protect mostly his chest, shoulders, elbow and hands, not the neck (that's more Kouki armor).
I guess I could compare that to having to fight in the Infinity Fortress for hours which was filled with enough demons to occupy the entire Demon Slayer Corps with its hundreds of members though Inosuke did have a way to kill them on his own unlike Ryutarou and he mostly found that to be a fun opportunity to test the results of his training until he encountered Doma. The Infinity Fortress itself in turn was controlled by a demon who actively worked on separating and misleading the demon slayers that were there, so that's another factor to consider.

Demons all have infinite stamina and Regeneration with even fodder demons having the ability to grow additional limbs and they also don't need to sleep. Less common abilities that more than one demon displayed in the series are for example Duplication, Pocket Dimension Manipulation, Thread Manipulation, Absorption, Weapon Creation, Poison Manipilation, Electricity Manipulation and Summoning. With Kokushibo and Kaigaku there were also two demon slayers that turned into demons. Inosuke also participated in the battle against Muzan who is the progenitor of all demons and over 1000 years old.

Was Ryutarou able to match or surpass his stronger copy or something like that? Inosuke's swords aren't going to break against anything less than a significantly stronger opponent and most of the time demon slayers still manage to avoid their swords getting broken even in a scenario like that. What about Ryutarou's torso region and limbs? It wouldn't be atypical for Inosuke to hack off a limb or two with a slash and he once managed to completely slash through the side of the neck of an opponent he struggled with to below their arm pit on the other side while cooperating with Tanjiro and the slash itself was something he did on his own.

Right now I'm outside, so when I return to home will respond (post this mostly to not forget)

Last edited:
I guess I could compare that to having to fight in the Infinity Fortress for hours which was filled with enough demons to occupy the entire Demon Slayer Corps with its hundreds of members though Inosuke did have a way to kill them on his own unlike Ryutarou and he mostly found that to be a fun opportunity to test the results of his training until he encountered Doma. The Infinity Fortress itself in turn was controlled by a demon who actively worked on separating and misleading the demon slayers that were there, so that's another factor to consider.

Demons all have infinite stamina and Regeneration with even fodder demons having the ability to grow additional limbs and they also don't need to sleep. Less common abilities that more than one demon displayed in the series are for example Duplication, Pocket Dimension Manipulation, Thread Manipulation, Absorption, Weapon Creation, Poison Manipilation, Electricity Manipulation and Summoning. With Kokushibo and Kaigaku there were also two demon slayers that turned into demons. Inosuke also participated in the battle against Muzan who is the progenitor of all demons and over 1000 years old.

Was Ryutarou able to match or surpass his stronger copy or something like that? Inosuke's swords aren't going to break against anything less than a significantly stronger opponent and most of the time demon slayers still manage to avoid their swords getting broken even in a scenario like that. What about Ryutarou's torso region and limbs? It wouldn't be atypical for Inosuke to hack off a limb or two with a slash and he once managed to completely slash through the side of the neck of an opponent he struggled with to below their arm pit on the other side while cooperating with Tanjiro and the slash itself was something he did on his own.
In the Schnee Labyrinth through most of the labyrinth they needed to endure the constant mental attacks from their inner bad side while fighting (reached certain point their attacks even changed to go towards their allies from which they felt jealous or had another bad emotions, part of the reason to why in the golem fight while getting showered by lasers Ryutarou held back from using his shockwaves and fought only from close), so that can add another layer to difficulty to that.

From the enemies Ryutarou faced until this point the only ones with infinite stamina were, the zombies knights, the treants in Haltina labyrinth, the ice monsters of the Schnee labyrinth and the Apostles at the end of this key but that don't really count because of getting stomped by them, with regeneration were the monster of Cattleya, the treants, the ice monsters and to some extent the people with healing magic (isn't regeneration but more or less count), the additional limbs part was however something he only faced with the ice monsters of Schnee labyrinth (he was actually the first one to face that ability, which as result took him by surprise). Elemental abilitites is something covered with normal magic (fire, water, earth, wind, ice, lightning, light and darkness with this last one also covering mental attacks), things more extraornidary, powerful or special are covered with the special magic of monsters. Now that you mentioned the part about getting transformed, Ryutarou at the end of his previous key also faced something like that, though in his case he become a goblin (or orc? I'm not sure if he was a orc or just a big goblin) which sealed his abilitites and strength and in that state he was holding his own against orcs. In this key his experience against thousand years old beings limit to only getting stomped by Apostles, though considering the immense tier difference isn't that much of a anti-feat.

Yeah, he defeated his copy, though with great injuries. Guess the sword point is smooth then. I'm honestly not sure, the images I can find quickly show from his chest to above, though in this illustration it seems like it cover his torso, that said however that iillustration is from said key and while I don't remember that was mentioned that his armor changed is possible that it actually do.

In the Schnee Labyrinth through most of the labyrinth they needed to endure the constant mental attacks from their inner bad side while fighting (reached certain point their attacks even changed to go towards their allies from which they felt jealous or had another bad emotions, part of the reason to why in the golem fight while getting showered by lasers Ryutarou held back from using his shockwaves and fought only from close), so that can add another layer to difficulty to that.

From the enemies Ryutarou faced until this point the only ones with infinite stamina were, the zombies knights, the treants in Haltina labyrinth, the ice monsters of the Schnee labyrinth and the Apostles at the end of this key but that don't really count because of getting stomped by them, with regeneration were the monster of Cattleya, the treants, the ice monsters and to some extent the people with healing magic (isn't regeneration but more or less count), the additional limbs part was however something he only faced with the ice monsters of Schnee labyrinth (he was actually the first one to face that ability, which as result took him by surprise). Elemental abilitites is something covered with normal magic (fire, water, earth, wind, ice, lightning, light and darkness with this last one also covering mental attacks), things more extraornidary, powerful or special are covered with the special magic of monsters. Now that you mentioned the part about getting transformed, Ryutarou at the end of his previous key also faced something like that, though in his case he become a goblin (or orc? I'm not sure if he was a orc or just a big goblin) which sealed his abilitites and strength and in that state he was holding his own against orcs. In this key his experience against thousand years old beings limit to only getting stomped by Apostles, though considering the immense tier difference isn't that much of a anti-feat.

Yeah, he defeated his copy, though with great injuries. Guess the sword point is smooth then. I'm honestly not sure, the images I can find quickly show from his chest to above, though in this illustration it seems like it cover his torso, that said however that iillustration is from said key and while I don't remember that was mentioned that his armor changed is possible that it actually do.
"Dimensional Infinity Fortress: A pocket dimension created by Nakime who can freely teleport others inside it. It resembles a maze with many rooms and stairs, with some of the areas being upside down with reversed gravity."

The Infinity Fortress itself even without Nakime's active interference is pretty tricky and confusing as well especially since all of the demon slayers got suddenly teleported into that location without prior warning or knowledge.

Did Ryutarou ever fight against a bunch of monsters that had infinite stamina, Regeneration and the ability to sprout additional limbs? With Doma Inosuke fought an immensely powerful and experienced demon that had an ice ability on top of all that. He also helped in the battle against Daki and Gyutaro and that battle was said to be equivalent to 5 or 10 years of training. I guess Ryutarou still had a decent amount of strength as a goblin despite being weakened and could still rely on his experience and learned combat skills even without any special abilities, so that's probably good for him.

If the copy had the originals' abilities, skill and higher strength, then I guess this victory was a matter of willpower and mentality? What do you mean with the sword point being smooth? If you are referring to Inosuke's swords, then you can look up Inosuke's profile to see how they look like. I guess Ryutarou would have a good number of vulnerable spots that Inosuke can make use of which severely lessens the usefulness of the armor and is definitely not something in favor of Ryutarou.

Last edited:
"Dimensional Infinity Fortress: A pocket dimension created by Nakime who can freely teleport others inside it. It resembles a maze with many rooms and stairs, with some of the areas being upside down with reversed gravity."

The Infinity Fortress itself even without Nakime's active interference is pretty tricky and confusing as well especially since all of the demon slayers got suddenly teleported into that location without prior warning or knowledge.

Did Ryutarou ever fight against a bunch of monsters that had infinite stamina, Regeneration and the ability to sprout additional limbs? With Doma Inosuke fought an immensely powerful and experienced demon that had an ice ability on top of all that. He also helped in the battle against Daki and Gyutaro and that battle was said to be equivalent to 5 or 10 years of training. I guess Ryutarou still had a decent amount of strength as a goblin despite being weakened and could still rely on his experience and learned combat skills even without any special abilities, so that's probably good for him.

If the copy had the originals' abilities, skill and higher strength, then I guess this victory was a matter of willpower and mentality? What do you mean with sword point being smooth? If you are referring to Inosuke's swords, then you can look up Inosuke's profile to see how they look like. I guess Ryutarou would have a good number of vulnerable spots that Inosuke can make use of which severely lessens the usefulness of the armor and is definitely not something in favor of Ryutarou.
The suddenly getting teleported without previous knowledge is something common in labyrinths, at least in the three labyrinths that Ryutarou did in this case (Haltina and Schnee, he also experienced a good chunk of the Orcus labyrinth but didn't go through all of it and in that one getting teleported didn't happened too often), some of those teleportation leads to situations like him getting turned in a goblin, getting his emotions reversed to deeply love his enemies and hate his allies, getting traped in the illusion of a perfect world and the fight against his copy. The Infinite Fortress sound similar to Miledi labyrinth (though that one was also full of bizarre traps and nulled magic), but he didn't go to that one.

Yes, the hordes of ice monsters in the Schnee labyrinth that I mentioned, outside from that no. The equivalent to that training part would be the one month training Ryutarou had to prepare to a war, but that's considered his next key because this key consist of the things just before the training (because after said training he become 7-B and gained various abilitites, including his transformations), so that don't count. He actually should had all his strength sealed because like the other two characters turned in goblins.

Basically, the point of that trial was to win the war against oneself, in the scan I posted Ryutarou himself said how he was continuing despite the injuries by guts, it was also do to his will that he was enduring getting constantly vaporized by Kouki in the next key. I mean that then the sword should be mostly fine against the vibrations, sorry for the confusion. Despite that he still can face sword users and monsters with claws/sharp attacks, so he still should be able to hold his ground even if the armor don't cover that much.

Bro, wtf? I don't think it is a fight between idiots, it is fighting between you both, the most intelligent members of this world.
I don't think that I'm that intelligent.

The suddenly getting teleported without previous knowledge is something common in labyrinths, at least in the three labyrinths that Ryutarou did in this case (Haltina and Schnee, he also experienced a good chunk of the Orcus labyrinth but didn't go through all of it and in that one getting teleported didn't happened too often), some of those teleportation leads to situations like him getting turned in a goblin, getting his emotions reversed to deeply love his enemies and hate his allies, getting traped in the illusion of a perfect world and the fight against his copy. The Infinite Fortress sound similar to Miledi labyrinth (though that one was also full of bizarre traps and nulled magic), but he didn't go to that one.

Yes, the hordes of ice monsters in the Schnee labyrinth that I mentioned, outside from that no. The equivalent to that training part would be the one month training Ryutarou had to prepare to a war, but that's considered his next key because this key consist of the things just before the training (because after said training he become 7-B and gained various abilitites, including his transformations), so that don't count. He actually should had all his strength sealed because like the other two characters turned in goblins.

Basically, the point of that trial was to win the war against oneself, in the scan I posted Ryutarou himself said how he was continuing despite the injuries by guts, it was also do to his will that he was enduring getting constantly vaporized by Kouki in the next key. I mean that then the sword should be mostly fine against the vibrations, sorry for the confusion. Despite that he still can face sword users and monsters with claws/sharp attacks, so he still should be able to hold his ground even if the armor don't cover that much.
Labyrinths that have Teleportation do sound similar though Ryutarou presumably entered them before encountering any Teleportation unlike the demon slayers who just suddenly were in the Infinity Fortress with all the demons it contained. It also appears that most of them were separated from each other though some found each other pretty quickly or were teleported together to begin with. Getting turned into a goblin reminds me of the demon who had a poison that could turn you into one of his spider subordinates or that ability that puts people to sleep and makes them flat for easier storage. There is nothing like loving enemies and hating allies but there is Body Puppetry via strings that made demon slayers kill each other against their will and made them move with more power and speed than they normally would be able to at the cost of putting a painful strain on the body with severe injuries not preventing you from being moved through the strings. Getting trapped in an illusion of a perfect world is kind of what Enmu did with his dreams though Inosuke got out of that with outside help. He has, however, been told the method of getting out of dreams like that after waking up.

The case with Enmu reminded me of that one perception feat from Inosuke where he managed to detect Enmu's neck while Enmu was completely fused with a moving train, so you could say that his sense of touch allows him to detect weak spots even when they appear in a form that heavily deviates from the norm. I did mention earlier that Inosuke can detect body parts like the neck from hundreds of meters away. The goblin he was turned into presumably still had a certain degree of strength that he could make use of unless he was turned into a really weak goblin and somehow made up for the strength difference via technique or skill.

I'd say that Inosuke has a certain degree of willpower himself though he didn't go through a trial like that. If we agree that Inosuke's swords will be fine, then that's one thing less to discuss. Okay, do any of these sword users and monsters usually try to cut off limbs or decapitate Ryutarou? Demon slayers kind of need to do that all the time against demons.

Last edited:
Back