• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it really wouldn't matter due to the nature of True Gravity being above a conceptual level.

Shouldn't a CRT be made for that? "Limited Coneptual Manipulation" is not listed among Xenolith's powers and abilities thus I don't see how we should accept it as anything more than just flowery language. (Vsb wikia interprets it as just Resistance Negation and the line after it which is "The weight of the heart will make others fall toward him" seems to be metaphorical so it makes sense in context.)

Even so, the fact that it transcends gravity manip would not be enough since that is not what Ichigo used to tank kurohitsugi.

Your saying that Ichigo can resists Gavity Manip 300,000,000 anything he's ever faced before just because, that's the definition of a NLF
Where did you get that number and you pretty much haven't read bleach.

Aizen Destroyed the kototsu which governs space time and surpasses the reason itself. If you need the scans i will send it.

If were bringing up this type of information, Xenolith, the creator of Satan Gravity, said this beauty of a statement. So even if Space Time Manip makes it so normal gravity wouldn't work on Ichigo, it really wouldn't matter due to the nature of True Gravity being above a conceptual level.
Reatsu can even negate conceptual manipulation. I can send you the scan. Let me find it.
as mentioned above Satan Gravity isn't your run of the mill gravity manipulation either. It's able to affect things like memories, pain, and even pull enemies powers into yourself, things that normal Gravity Manip can't do.
Ichigo has resistance to memory manipulation. Again Ichigo resisted the Hado 90 which was casted by Aizen who destroyed the Kotostu which surpasses reason and governs space time.
Hado 90 itself has High gravity which strong enough to warp space and time.
Once again a NLF
Better than saying irrelevant gravity manipulate.

This NLF is absolutely disgusting, Ichigo scales to Class T, Xenolith's Gravity is Class Z, meaning Ichigo gets Gravity Crushed GG

Xenolith didn't want to hurt regular people or robots, so obviously he only forced them to the ground, he's much stronger than Shura, who could casually turn people to puddles of blood just with his gravity, if Xenolith wanted, the same would happen to Ichigo

Xenolith takes this GG, Ichigo fans just capping

And also I'd like to ask this since we're this far in the discussion anyways.

Can Xenolith even see Ichigo here? his extrasensory perception seems to be technology based (Heat Sensors) and I don't see how that would be enough to bypass Ichigo's invisibility from his nature as a spiritual being.

Durability Negation (Gravity can crush his opponents capillaries and other internal organs at quick speeds)
Ichigo can resist this with blut vene
Durability Negation (Gravity can crush his opponents capillaries and other internal organs at quick speeds), Pain Manipulation (Can remove the pain from someone's body by making their pain "lighter")
I don't know how it's gonna affect someone but Ichigo has resistance to memory manipulation and resistance to pain manipulation.
Enhanced Senses (Via Thermal Imaging),
Transcendency and Sonido gg
Resistance Negation (True Gravity can effect and destroy things that are resistant to regular gravity)
Bleach characters can negate hax on conceptual level. Ikko negated Ichibē seal broke free of because scaler higher than him. Ichibē used conceptual manipulation on ikko.

Also no other abilities found in xenolith profile.

I mean if it's a fight and Xenolith knows he's there, he still crushes Ichigo with planet wide ranged Class Z Gravity

Ichigo turns into a puddle of blood GG

This NLF is absolutely disgusting, Ichigo scales to Class T, Xenolith's Gravity is Class Z, meaning Ichigo gets Gravity Crushed GG
Again, I don't see how lifting strength would be a factor here. you don't "lift" gravity, you tank it.

also i'd say claiming that Satan Gravity would be conceptual is more NLF than just saying Ichigo has something more than just gravity manip.

Xenolith gets passively negged with RC before they can do anything cuz they have no soul manip resistance on their profile.

Ichigo can resist this with blut vene

I don't know how it's gonna affect someone but Ichigo has resistance to memory manipulation and resistance to pain manipulation.

Transcendency and Sonido gg

Bleach characters can negate hax on conceptual level. Ikko negated Ichibē seal broke free of because scaler higher than him. Ichibē used conceptual manipulation on ikko.

Also no other abilities found in xenolith profile.
Just change it Aizen his immortality would make this fight more interesting

Ok so it's a viable thing to say Ichigo would be invisible to xenolith it seems.

For Xenolith to win, he needs to immediately use Satan Gravity (which i doubt would completely immobilize ichigo) in a planetary scale which I fail to see him do since it seems out of character and he would have no reason to exert himself like that from the get-go

Ichigo has a considerable AP advantage and would destroy Xeno's circuit with just a slash.

Xenolith side argument: Xenolith has gravity manipulation on conceptual level and gravity manipulation is irrelevant

My argument: Bleach characters can resist conceptual manipulation and bleach characters can negate hax by reatsu.

Beside let me give one more dose

Ichigo uses Sonido Xenolith goes mama mia because he can't locate Ichigo and Ichigo takes Xenolith head.

Xenolith side argument: Xenolith has gravity manipulation on conceptual level and gravity manipulation is irrelevant

My argument: Bleach characters can resist conceptual manipulation and bleach characters can negate hax by reatsu.

Beside let me give one more dose

Ichigo uses Sonido Xenolith goes mama mia because he can't locate Ichigo and Ichigo takes Xenolith head.
Is this bloodlusted or in character?

Resisting to a conceptual attack doesn't mean you resist to gravity manipulation or fire attacks or something else - you only resist to what you have shown/stated to resist. Resisting to space-time doesn't mean you resist to gravity as gravity bends them. In this case even if Ichigo resisted to gravity manip he would have needed to have higher LS to be able. Its 'resistance', not 'immunity'.

In this case I can for example throw you in a pool of water and you'll not be affected by anything as they have at max a depth of 3-4 meters. Then I throw you at the bottom of the ocean where the pressure is so big as all the water above is pressing you that your body will be crushed. That's how the difference in LS is here.

Ichigo would be instantly pulverized by that much gravity affecting his body.

Since established notions of this discussion seems to be controversial. let's wind things back a little.

I vote Ichigo since Xenolith would not be able to see Ichigo for him to effectively utilize satan gravity.

Xenolith would be able to remedy that problem if he uses Satan Gravity at a Planetary scale but that seems to be out of character and xenolith would have no reason to exert himself like that from the get go considering his character in the story of edens zero.

and before he does that, Ichigo would have splattered his circuits across the floor GG.

Since established notions of this discussion seems to be controversial. let's wind things back a little.

I vote Ichigo since Xenolith would not be able to see Ichigo for him to effectively utilize satan gravity.

Xenolith would be able to remedy that problem if he uses Satan Gravity at a Planetary scale but that seems to be out of character and xenolith would have no reason to exert himself like that from the get go considering his character in the story of edens zero.

and before he does that, Ichigo would have splattered his circuits across the floor GG.
I agree my vote goes to ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back