• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Scaled to Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness552

VS Battles
Retired
I was hearing talks about Ichigo should not be scaled Aizen and can someone come tell me why and what should i put in its place on the stats, or if i shouldn't change the stats at all

The main argument is that Ichigo shouldn't be scaled to Aizen because They are special war potentials, but that's the the exactly the same thing with Sasuke and Naruto, we upgraded Sasuke to Naruto's Level because there Rivals, despite him showing no Continent to Large Continent Feats...

ok ichigo should stay the same.

1 yhwach thinks ichigo is stronger then aizen.

2 yhwach said that ichigo new shikai is the same level as dangai ichigo. and yhwach has not seen him go all out so it should be stronger then dangai.

3 he pushed and cut yhwach and made him bleed

4 ichigo is the main character kubo will not make him so weak that he cant fight.

so he should stay the same

@ NovaReaper

ok but im going to wait for Illuminati and Kkapoio to come and say any more reasons or see what they have to say about your arguement, also i will wait for Ziel since he knows alot about the series as well

I personally think that we should wait until we see how they stack up against each other. The Bleach profiles are already written with quite a bit of speculation in this regard.

@NovaReaper: Sasuke can be scaled to Naruto because Kishimoto himself stated that he's equal to Naruto in power. This is Sasuke's profile from the movie.

Uchiha Sasuke

Unranked

ÒÇîõ¢òÒéêÒéèÒüèÕëìÒü»…ÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒéêÒéèÒéªÒé╣Òâ®ÒâêÒâ│Òé½ÒâüÒüáÒÇì

"Moreso than anything else...you're more of a 'usuratonkachi' than Naruto"

þêÂÒü¿ÒüùÒüª Õ©½Òü¿ÒüùÒüª――

ÕÅîþ£©ÒüîÞªïÒüÖÒüêÒéïÒü»Õ┐ìþòîÒü«µ£¬µØÑ´╝ü´╝ü

As a father, and as a mentor――

A pair of eyes that focus on the future of the ninja world!!

ÞíÇþÂÖÚÖÉþòî "ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝" ÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÒüåÒüíÒü»õ©ÇµùÅÒü«þöƒÒü쵫ïÒéèÒÇéÕ░æÕ╣┤µÖéõ╗úÒü»Õ¥®Þ«ÉÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕ┐ìÒü«ÚùçÒéƵ¡®ÒéôÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒü¿Òü«µ¡╗ÚùÿÒéÆþÁîÒüªÕÆîÞºúÒéƵףÒüƒ ÒüÖõ║ïÒü½ÒÇé"ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝" Òü¿"Þ╝¬Õ╗╗þ£╝"ÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒÇüþÅ¥Õ£¿Òü»ÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒü¿µ»öÞé®ÒüÖÒéïÕ╝ÀÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕ┐ìþòîÒü«µ£¬µØÑÒéÆÕ«êÞ¡ÀÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

The survivor of the Uchiha clan who is endowed with the kekkei-genkai, 'Sharingan'. When he was a boy, he walked in the darkness of shinobi as an avenger. But after he faught Naruto to the death, he achieved reconciliation. Possessing the 'Sharingan' and 'Rinnegan', he's a strong man who currently ranks equal to Naruto, and protects the future of the ninja world.

Òâ×Òâ│ÒâêÒü«õ©ïÒü»ÒâÖÒé╣ÒâêÒéÆþØÇþö¿ÒÇé"ÞìëÞûÖÒü«Õëú"ÒéÆÞâîÞ▓áÒüåÒÇéÕ░ÜÕÀªÞàòÒü»Õñ▒ÒüúÒüƒÒü¥Òü¥Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Beneath his cloak, he wears a vest. He carries the 'Sword of Kusanagi' on his back. In addition, it seems that he is still missing his left arm.

LINK (the Gaiden black info box)

µÿÄÒéïÒüäõ©ûÒüîÒüƒÒéü µÑÁþºÿõ╗╗ÕïÖÒéÆþÂÜÒüæÒéï´╝ü´╝ü

In order to have a brighter world, he continues on an absolutely secret mission!!

Õñºþ¡Æµ£¿Òé½Òé░ÒâñÒü«þùòÞÀíÒéÆÞ¥┐ÒéèÒÇüÒÇîÕ¥îÒü½µØÑÒéïÞÇàÒÇìÒü« ÞÑ▓µØÑÒü½ÕéÖÒüêÒéïÒü╣ÒüŵùàÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Following the vestiges of Otsutsuki Kaguya, he travels in order to prepare for the invasion of 'The people who will come later'.

^ This is not the case for Aizen and Ichigo. Every since Ichigo appeared, he's had severely underwhelming feats that don't match with what Aizen and even Kenpachi was doing. His best showing every since he returned from the RG was overpowering Candice's strongest attack, which is City Level according to this wiki. In my opinion, that would place his at a solid Mountain Level status. Ichigo is the 1st War Powers, this is true. But this could be for reasons that don't necessarily involve power. Ichigo has a very unique bloodline that could be the reason he's the 1st War Power. He even has an unseen Bankai that could be the reason why he's the 1st War Power. But with his current showings? He's simply not compatible with Aizen. Like I said he can be powerscaled to Kenpachi at best. But I don't like to consider myself unreasonable. If there's feats of Ichigo that I'm not considering please inform me and my opinion could change.

@Antvasima

Yea im pretty sure Ichigo is probably going to be getting upgraded later but one of our staff thought his current ratings were wrong so i thought i address it

He Physical Held back Almighty Yhwach and made him bleed and knocked him back several feat with a black gestuga tensho, Something Ichibei and The Old Man (who are both Small Country Level+) failed to do...

Ichigo holding back Yhwach would be more impressive if Yhwach was a character known for his physical power.

Ichigo didn't draw blood from Yhwach and knock him back either. Or rather, I don't remember this happening. Could you show me what you're talking exactly?

1.I don't think Yhwach was using blut vene when ichigo made him bleed because ichigo just pushed his hand and he bleeded for some reason but when ichigo hit him with a getsuga tensou Yhwach didnt even have a scratch.

2.Yhwach does not know how powerful current aizen is since he is restrainded.So Yhwach ranked him in the war potential list by his previous showings of power.Also keep in mind that Renji said aizen has become that much stronger while he is restrained.(for me it wouldnt be a surprise if aizen has a super evolving reiatsu the hogyoku gave him except for immortality.

3.Ichigo is going to show his bankai some time and he is going to get some pretty good feats himself but since his current best feat is an island level DC and City durability i think for now we should return him to small country level.

Non-Bias said:
@NovaReaper: Sasuke can be scaled to Naruto because Kishimoto himself stated that he's equal to Naruto in power. This is Sasuke's profile from the movie.

Uchiha Sasuke

Unranked

ÒÇîõ¢òÒéêÒéèÒüèÕëìÒü»…ÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒéêÒéèÒéªÒé╣Òâ®ÒâêÒâ│Òé½ÒâüÒüáÒÇì

"Moreso than anything else...you're more of a 'usuratonkachi' than Naruto"

þêÂÒü¿ÒüùÒüª Õ©½Òü¿ÒüùÒüª――

ÕÅîþ£©ÒüîÞªïÒüÖÒüêÒéïÒü»Õ┐ìþòîÒü«µ£¬µØÑ´╝ü´╝ü

As a father, and as a mentor――

A pair of eyes that focus on the future of the ninja world!!

ÞíÇþÂÖÚÖÉþòî "ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝" ÒéƵ£ëÒüÖÒéïÒüåÒüíÒü»õ©ÇµùÅÒü«þöƒÒü쵫ïÒéèÒÇéÕ░æÕ╣┤µÖéõ╗úÒü»Õ¥®Þ«ÉÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÕ┐ìÒü«ÚùçÒéƵ¡®ÒéôÒüáÒüîÒÇüÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒü¿Òü«µ¡╗ÚùÿÒéÆþÁîÒüªÕÆîÞºúÒéƵףÒüƒ ÒüÖõ║ïÒü½ÒÇé"ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝" Òü¿"Þ╝¬Õ╗╗þ£╝"ÒéƵ£ëÒüùÒÇüþÅ¥Õ£¿Òü»ÒâèÒâ½ÒâêÒü¿µ»öÞé®ÒüÖÒéïÕ╝ÀÞÇàÒü¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÕ┐ìþòîÒü«µ£¬µØÑÒéÆÕ«êÞ¡ÀÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

The survivor of the Uchiha clan who is endowed with the kekkei-genkai, 'Sharingan'. When he was a boy, he walked in the darkness of shinobi as an avenger. But after he faught Naruto to the death, he achieved reconciliation. Possessing the 'Sharingan' and 'Rinnegan', he's a strong man who currently ranks equal to Naruto, and protects the future of the ninja world.

Òâ×Òâ│ÒâêÒü«õ©ïÒü»ÒâÖÒé╣ÒâêÒéÆþØÇþö¿ÒÇé"ÞìëÞûÖÒü«Õëú"ÒéÆÞâîÞ▓áÒüåÒÇéÕ░ÜÕÀªÞàòÒü»Õñ▒ÒüúÒüƒÒü¥Òü¥Òü«ÒéêÒüåÒüºÒüéÒéïÒÇé

Beneath his cloak, he wears a vest. He carries the 'Sword of Kusanagi' on his back. In addition, it seems that he is still missing his left arm.

LINK (the Gaiden black info box)

µÿÄÒéïÒüäõ©ûÒüîÒüƒÒéü µÑÁþºÿõ╗╗ÕïÖÒéÆþÂÜÒüæÒéï´╝ü´╝ü

In order to have a brighter world, he continues on an absolutely secret mission!!

Õñºþ¡Æµ£¿Òé½Òé░ÒâñÒü«þùòÞÀíÒéÆÞ¥┐ÒéèÒÇüÒÇîÕ¥îÒü½µØÑÒéïÞÇàÒÇìÒü« ÞÑ▓µØÑÒü½ÕéÖÒüêÒéïÒü╣ÒüŵùàÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

Following the vestiges of Otsutsuki Kaguya, he travels in order to prepare for the invasion of 'The people who will come later'.

^ This is not the case for Aizen and Ichigo. Every since Ichigo appeared, he's had severely underwhelming feats that don't match with what Aizen and even Kenpachi was doing. His best showing every since he returned from the RG was overpowering Candice's strongest attack, which is City Level according to this wiki. In my opinion, that would place his at a solid Mountain Level status. Ichigo is the 1st War Powers, this is true. But this could be for reasons that don't necessarily involve power. Ichigo has a very unique bloodline that could be the reason he's the 1st War Power. He even has an unseen Bankai that could be the reason why he's the 1st War Power. But with his current showings? He's simply not compatible with Aizen. Like I said he can be powerscaled to Kenpachi at best. But I don't like to consider myself unreasonable. If there's feats of Ichigo that I'm not considering please inform me and my opinion could change.
Maybe in his normal Six Path's Mode, he mastered Kurama 100% (that means both halves of his chakra) that means unless Sasuke learned some type of grand new trick, Naruto should be above him in level, otherwise that would make no sense.

Kkapoios lol did you just say yhwach does not know how strong Aizen is. ok yhwach can see the future so he has seen Aizen full power. your funny saying that some one who can see the future does not know things did you forget who your talking about. lol lol lol

Davy0 yes ichigo should. because ichigo is the main character kubo would not make ichigo so weak that he cant fight. so he must be aizen level or stronger.

Bleachfun said:
Kkapoios lol did you just say yhwach does not know how strong Aizen is. ok yhwach can see the future so he has seen Aizen full power. your funny saying that some one who can see the future does not know things did you forget who your talking about. lol lol lol
Yhwach could see the future after his fight with ichibe,and ichigo was ranked number one before returning from the Soul king palace.

no yhwach could see the future before that. that why when ichibe was about to kill yhwach he said this line. to think I could see this far with my eyes closed. so yes he could see the future. if you want I can get the manga page when he said it so yes he could see the future.

Is that what he's trying to imply? Ichigo's strongest in his verse? Not into that super secret special awesome unlocked Full potential comes and he gets Universal. Only then will he become the strongest! Nah I'm joking.

You can't do that Bleachfun, he can't automatically get scaled to someone especially when there are so many things we don't know about the character he's getting scaled to, like something of an upperlimit.

Ok...

!1

Ok here we see Yhwach saying that Ichigo had reclaimed his powers and abilites from when he defeated Aizen aka his dangai power. Now we never got to know how powerful Dangai Ichigo truly was only that he was far far superior to Aizen after several Hogyoku Transformations. This should prove that Ichigo is at least Small Country Level (Well technically).

!2

Here is where Ichigo stops Yhwach and kinda makes him bleed. Now did Yhwach use blut vene here. It doesn't really matter cuz we rate Yhwach as having Small Country Level durability without blut vene and that is without his almightly powers. So this is a strength feat for Ichigo.

!3
!4

Now in the above two scans Ichigo technically smacks Yhwach away several dozens meters or so I'm told which adds more proof to his DC. I can technically still argue with the smacking away Yhwach thing (Cuz I personally don't buy it) but it technically won't mean much for Ichigo's DC...

So finally what am I coming down to well. This is my opinion/advice just rate Ichigo as "Unknown" or "Unknown, but at least Small Country Level" for the time being. He's gonna stomp Aizen or Yhwach soon enough (Don't believe me well you can ask Ulquiorra, Monster Aizen and Byakuya... well Byakuya's case could go either way) I don't know if this makes anyone else happy but it makes me happy.

I don't honestly care about the Bleach power levels anymore. I thought the story was going downhill but this... made me say other wise. The current storyline has just gotten... interesting...

Kkapoios ok so your saying ichigo is much weaker then aizen. so your saying aizen going to save the world. because if aizen is the best he has to because if aizen gets taken down there all dead because your saying ichigo weaker then aizen.

ok in a anime like bleach the main hero will save the world so ichigo will win.

No, what he's saying is that there are too many UNKNOWNS about Aizen, so Ichigo just can't magically scale with him without purpose.

Ichigo will save the world indeed and his bankai will reach continent level probably but aizen's power does not matter since he is tied up in a chair.

I also think that it is better to wait until we learn more from the story. As SDZ said, Ichigo will likely surpass Aizen and Yhwach soon enough, but for the moment, Ichibe said that whe couldn't win against Yhwach, even before Yhwach's power-up.

okay so the mostly the majority is saying that currently Ichigo shouldn't be scaled to Aizen and the only proposed rating should be Unknown at least Small Country level

I suppose we could wait for Illuminati to say his bit but it would only add to the reason why Ichigo can't be scaled to Aizen yet

@Ziel

what should we put as the reasoning behind the rating

@Antvasima

well can i just change the rating for now because apparently it is unaccurate until Ichigo does get his powerups

wait guys omg how strong is aizen just think.

he is about Small Continent level+ and he in a chair and he can just use about 5% power so if aizen with about 5% power in a chair is Small Continent level+ how strong when he gets out and he use not just 5% but all 100% and that just his normal form. I don't want to jump the gun but aizen might be planet level at full power.

chair aizen 5% Small Continent level+ narmal aizen 100% attack power ? transform aizen maybe planet level

and people im not saying he is im just saying he could. because 5% aizen is Small Continent level+

what you guys think

Dude... Bleachfun... your calculations are wack, bro... Do you even understand what you're talking about...

You're scaling with your own headcanon and fanboy-ism. Do you know how strong Aizen is, completely with mathematics and proofs of his power other than what you THINK. You don't understand how annoying it gets when you do that.

Even if aizen uses the 1/20 of his power which is only a speculation done by you ,his full power would be contintent level.

I never said he will planet level I tuck a guess what are you tell me im not aloud to guess.

on aizen page his attack in the chair with just 5% out of 100 power is Small Continent level+

so if 5% aizen is Small Continent level+ that means aizen just needs 5% of his power to destroy a Small Continent. so if 5% is Small Continent level+ what is 100% then what is monster aizen new level

chair aizen Small Continent level+ normal aizen ? monster aizen?

chair aizen is more powerfull than his previous normal aizen, he is actually current normal aizen since the chair does not cancel his power and there is no monster aizen any more.Where do you get this 5 %?Well you said that he will probably reach planet level.

Darkness552 said:
okay so the mostly the majority is saying that currently Ichigo shouldn't be scaled to Aizen and the only proposed rating should be Unknown at least Small Country level
I suppose we could wait for Illuminati to say his bit but it would only add to the reason why Ichigo can't be scaled to Aizen yet

@Ziel

what should we put as the reasoning behind the rating
I'll edit in the reasoning once this thread is concluded...

... We're not doing guesses here. Do you have the proof or don't you, Bleachfun. This forum needs proof, needs something to make sure that what we're doing is legit. Something that isn't just hyperbole.

no I did not say he will probably reach planet level. I said I don't want to jump the gun but aizen might be planet level at full power.

well all of aizen was sealed as you know. and he has 20 seals and 3 was undone and I was think them 3 would maybe give him back 5% power because it was 3 out of 20

Aizens power is 10^25 joules ,two times that is 2*10^25 joules which is still small continent.If you say he is 5% the 100% would be 2*10^26 joules which is continent.

You did not answer me where was it mentioned that aize used 5% of his power?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back