• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Scaled to Aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davy0 what is wrong with you. I am not saying aizen is planet level I was saying he is strong and it would be cool if he made it to planet level. I tuck a guess what aizen might be at the end of bleach. hay Davy0 you do know I can guess how strong some one will be. like who do you think you are telling me what I can guess and hope for.

Also as illuminati said mayuri can use a device to allow aizen to use his power(which is probably what happened) ,so aizen is probably at 100%.

You're not understand that your calculations are baseless, you don't know his top, you're just trying to make up numbers.

Kkapoios yes your right mayuri does have that thing but no mayuri did not give him any of his power back. because aizen was going to pull down the soul kings place but it did not work. that's how you know mayuri did not give him his power back and yer you need them keys to unseal him. also mayuri was going to put it to its max so he was making it harder not weaker.

Darkness552 I am not i was saying it would be cool if he got that strong. like i don't know how strong aizen true power is i just put what hope he will be.

@Darkness552 I think that it should be fine to make adjustments.

We're not here for hypotheticals, we're here for a debate on whether a character should or should not have their stats.

Well that's exacly what i said to illuminati because i thought the feat was illogical because aizens reiatsu could not reach the entire seireitei.And i think we should not debate about that because we will never finish.Still 3 out of 20 is 15 % of his full power not 5% and we cannot be sure for none of these things because they are just speculations

Ichigo should get back to his small country level for the reasons i mentioned before and there are plenty of characters that were put too high such as yammy ,nel ,bambietta etc.

okay then since the majority in this thread said he shouldn't be scaled to Aizen currently i will change his page and close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back