• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) vs Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uchihazinon said:
Yeah but since Yhwach was under ks he could not defend himself from ichigo's attack. When Renji tried to attack him regardless of whether or not it was an illusion, Yhwach actually tried to counter him because I'm assuming Renji's attack would have done some damage.And Renji is not even country level. I know Yhwach said Ichigo was a threat but however this was a weaker Ichigo who had been knocked around by Yhwach previously. The attacks from Ichigo that Yhwach took were from head on. It's just like him standing their allowing people to attack him. Of course Ichigo is going to cut him in half if he just stands their. If anyone was just standing their they would have been given the same treatment.
Since he couldn't defend againts his attacks means that Ichigo was stronger, and Yhwach was trying to avoid contact with him. Changing what he sees, doesn't change his AP or durability. According to you're claim, we will have to question why did Madara use limbo to stop Sakura from attacking him, it seems that Six Path Madara is only Sakura lvl. The threat was Ichigo bankai +Merged Hollow+ Quincy powers, he broke Ichigo's source of power his sword and stole his powers away depowering him. That Ichigo was stronger than Yhwach, the current one is equaled with only his bankai. Irrevelant, we have seen Yhwach tank Ichigo's powers before with his cape, and own hands. The only way Ichigo hurt him was because he was equal in power to him.

Uchihazinon said:
And that Chad and thanos example. Thanos has actual invulnerability to attacks unlike yhwach so of course chads attacks will not work.
So, Goku will also lose to Chad because you say so. Thanos invulnerability comes from a power as Yhwach's put him onder KS and we have the same situation. You failed to refute your arguement.

ok I agree with what you are saying. Well thanks for being patient and explaining, I think you have convinced me know. I screwed up before my bad. I read the chapters again and know what I did wrong.

Uchihazinon said:
ok I agree with what you are saying. Well thanks for being patient and explaining, I think you have convinced me know. I screwed up before my bad. I read the chapters again and know what I did wrong.
I'm glad that you understood.

Now can we move on with this thread, and not stray from the subject at hand.

True but I wanted to know how far the distance was that Ichigo slashed Yhwach because naruto kinda did the same thing to kaguya but cut her arm off. The distances in the manga when looked at seem almost the same length. Obviously it's not but it looks like it. My point is that I don't think that particular feat is sub-relativistc. To compare the feats. Look on manga chapter 687 for naruto and manga chapter 684 for bleach.

Ok. But how fast do you reckon the naruto cutting off kaguya's arm feat is. On chapter 687. Because on naruto's speed feats it's not there. He did it from a considerably long distance away and she was in the air also with black zetsu also there watching.

Uchihazinon said:
Ok. But how fast do you reckon the naruto cutting off kaguya's arm feat is. On chapter 687. Because on naruto's speed feats it's not there. He did it from a considerably long distance away and she was in the air also with black zetsu also there watching.
If you have questions, please make them on a different thread, and we can resolve it there, you're pilling this thread with irrevelant info that has nothing to do with the fight at the moment.

This is what I don't get...You guys have Naruto at moon level+ tops and thats scaling from Six Paths Chibaku Tensei. But the thing is, Sux Paths Chibaku Tensei isn't Naruto or Sasuke's max. This is proven for the simple fact of what Naruto and Sasuke did before sealing Kaguya and After at VoTE. Six Paths Chakra Mode Naruto is Moon+ at least and that's while not at 100% then you guys wrongly use the senjutsu buff he has from VoTE. And on top of that you guys have Sasuke with the Biju only at moon+....like...this guy has the chakra Kaguya had and Kaguya made the Biju much stronger by absorbing Infinite Tsukoyomi Chakra and then having all her chakra ripped back out in the form of the Biju.

The entire scaling for Naruto is way off here but you guys will swear up and down im wrong. In my opinion Naruto stomps. He's borderline Small Planet level at least while not at 100% and without his senjutsu buff from VoTE. And thats a fact. Lets not even mention the fact that Boruto Naruto is superior to Six Paths Naruto (War Arc) being that Six Paths Mode/Chakra + 100% Kurama being is vastly superior to Six Paths Mode/Chakra + 50% Kurama and fragments on biju chakra 1-8. And he could stalemate a character with near Kaguyas power.

Being that Yhwach powers were negated, isn't also valid to assume Ichigo cut the Yhwach frombthe Ichibei fight in half? We see that when hit with the Aushwalen Arrow the Soul King Goo came off as well and it wasn't fully on when he got cut in half meaning Yhwach still wasn't at full power when ichigo got him. And that was the point, to get him while he wasn't at full power.

Ichigo has so much spiritual pressure that it leaks out of his body because he is unable to restrain it. It shows this in the manga with spiritual energy surrounding Ichigo as he walks. This is a strength has it shows how powerful he is but it is a weakness also as it makes stealth and sneak attacks nearly if not impossible. Naruto in nine tails chakra mode had the ability to sense energy and emotions. We all know that when kurama merged with naruto to create biju mode this ability increased. Sage mode also does the same thing and when he merges the nine tails power with sage mode his sensing abilities increase to extreme levels especially in six paths mode which is most likely when his sensing is at his peak.

It says on the naruto wiki that when he is in his six paths mode he can react to attacks without having to look at his opponent properly as he can just sense their presence and emotions. Since Ichigo has a high spiritual pressure to the point that it over flows from his body this makes it a lot easier for him to lock onto him then any other opponent he has faced. Since naruto has more than 1 tailed beast inside him this makes him less likely to screw up when making plans to attack Ichigo. These tailed beasts are hundreds of years old maybe more and their pretty smart.

Honestly at the Very Least Naruto should be Small Planet+ at least. He should be stronger than Madara and thats because Saauke with the Biju Susanoo should be closer to Kaguya than Madara as Juubi-Jin was. And they survived the explosion of their strongest jutsu together with enough power left to fight at peak Jonin levels.

Ichigo does have more than one move but typically he sticks to about 1 or two long range attacks. Ichigo has surprised his opponents a few times with new moves but not all the time. By limiting himself to a couple moves on a typical basis this makes him more predictable and easy to anticipate. Being able to anticipate when Ichigo does an attack will be even more increased as when Ichigo does an attack more likely than not in that one instance when he does an attack his power will rise. When ichigo's power rises this will indicate to naruto he's about to attack.

Naruto can also increase his strength and speed with the natural energy he absorbs.

Akiretsu said:
Being that Yhwach powers were negated, isn't also valid to assume Ichigo cut the Yhwach frombthe Ichibei fight in half? We see that when hit with the Aushwalen Arrow the Soul King Goo came off as well and it wasn't fully on when he got cut in half meaning Yhwach still wasn't at full power when ichigo got him. And that was the point, to get him while he wasn't at full power.
You need to remember the statement that Yhwach said. "I've gazed into the future and seen your bankai Ichigo. Its power is so terrifing and magnificent, so I broke it through the future."

Bleach-7662007
Yhwach Acknowledging Ichigo's Power

Bleach-7689469
Yhwach Calls Ichigo's Bankai Fearsome

Bleach-7689475
Yhwach Had No Choice but to Break It

Naruto needs to be at least small planet level?

So does Ichigo. Yhwach statements confirms this. Hence the at least 5-C, Likely higher ranking.

The AP thing is taking a bit of space. They're both "At least 5-C anyway", meaning they're both higher than that, but to an indeterminate amount.

@Blackout046 The same can be said for Naruto with Kaguya. When her and Black Zetsu Considered Naruto a threat they "had" to kill. And again, that Naruto wasn't even his strongest form. Ichigo was at his strongest. Yhwach still fodderized him and stole his power. Ichigo shouldn't have been able to cut him after that. So in honesty it should be considered an outlier like Sakura even so much as breaking Kaguya's horn seeing as Ichigo was never really a match based on feats.

I also find it ridiculous this site powerscales madara to hagoromo based on the fact that he was "Aproaching" his power but Sasuke doesn't get the same scaling when kurama said he was practically at hagoromos level. Either way naruto wins due to speed equalization

TheSimpsons321 said:
I also find it ridiculous this site powerscales madara to hagoromo based on the fact that he was "Aproaching" his power but Sasuke doesn't get the same scaling when kurama said he was practically at hagoromos level. Either way naruto wins due to speed equalization
Kurama was refering to Sasuke's chakra control in handling the Biju chakra.
But Sasuke Alone is Above 50% of Hags with his own power + Half of Hagoromo's.

Akiretsu said:
@Blackout046
The same can be said for Naruto with Kaguya. When her and Black Zetsu Considered Naruto a threat they "had" to kill. And again, that Naruto wasn't even his strongest form. Ichigo was at his strongest. Yhwach still fodderized him and stole his power. Ichigo shouldn't have been able to cut him after that. So in honesty it should be considered an outlier like Sakura even so much as breaking Kaguya's horn seeing as Ichigo was never really a match based on feats.
lol an outlier? No low-balling please. I follow the Naruto anime and those cannon movies so I know his strongest form is Tailed Beast Six Path Sage Mode. I know that's the version we're using here, because no other version of Naruto can match this version of Ichigo and vise versa.

Ichigo never got to use his strongest form to begin with because through the future his bankai was broken immediately by Yhwach's insane hax. Unlike Ichigo, Naruto had a chance, well because Yhwach > Kaguya.

Almost immediately after, Ichigo had all his powers absorbed by Bach. Afterwards, Ichigo got his bankai back, but not his hollow or quincy powers that Bach absorbed.

The fact is, Naruto had a long fight with Kaguya to rack up some feats. While Ichigo's final fight with Yhwach (after Ichigo's Bankai was restored) lasted for about 2 1/2 chapters. Leaving us no explaination of Ichigo's absorbed powers or if he got them back after he won.

Ichigo was able to cut Yhwach after that because of Aizen and Uryuu intervening. Ichigo's bankai really is that strong without the powers Bach absorbed.

Which is why Yhwach was so conserened about Ichigo's bankai to begin with. Have you not read and tried to understand any of the scans?

It's an outlier you say? I say hell to the no.

I think Ichigo is getting underestimated here. I sure won't underestimate Nartuo in this battle. He could be Ichigo with stratigy and power, but I'm taking Ichigo's side because of some of his new energy absorption and striking power.

Of course if the speed wasn't equalized this wouldn't be too much of a challenge for Ichigo.

Speed is equalized for a good reason though or it would be a lol Ichigoblitz situation which would be boring. Ichigo Bankai and him harming Yhwach is noted on his profile hence the Likely Higher is added.

Still going with Naruto via slightly higher AP and haxs.

@Blackout I believe you are overestimating Ichigo's energy absorption powers, they didnt nullify or severely weaken any of Yhwach attacks so It was more like him needing to absorbe a bit of his reiatsu in order to awaken his full powers (father of all quincies and stuff). Naruto is better strategist and has better hax.

Ichigo has a lot of spiritual energy so it would be easy to get a lock on him even from long distances. Spiritual energy flows out of ichigo's body because his body cannot keep it in. Due to this Ichigo is very easy sense making it impossible for stealth based strategies.

Well, I believe you voted either the 7th or the 8th vote for Naruto, and that was 2 days ago. I believe this should be requested.

Is handicapping characters a thing now or what? My vote goes to Naruto slightly, ichigo can probaly win 40/100 or 50/100 chance

MyOpinion91 said:
Is handicapping characters a thing now or what? My vote goes to Naruto slightly, ichigo can probaly win 40/100 or 50/100 chance
I still don't get why people put a pure melee character with a couple a energy moves and absorption against soomeone who has multiple haxes underneath his/her belt.......and to top it off the vs thread still gets added....

I still don't get why people put a pure melee character with a couple a energy moves and absorption against soomeone who has multiple haxes underneath his/her belt.......and to top it off the vs thread still gets added....

Mehh.... Who knows at least withought the handicap we can safely say that Ichigo blitzes Naruto. Sasukes seems more interesting than Naruto to be honest.

In what way exactly?

Hst master said:
using his grand rey getsuga and jujisho should be able to counter TBB and rasenshurike
Not when there are 8 more Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken hurled at him from different directions.

" Ichigo's blut vene should be able to handle the Rasen shurikens he can't dodge or counter And his Jujisho is even more powerful than his long bladed getsuga let alone his gran rey or bankai variants which were able to injure and bisect Juha Bach (his other namre i can't spell to save my life)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back