• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) vs Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruto takes round one after a long fight via range and techniques such as Rasenshuriken and TSB.

Round 2 Yea Ichigo speedblitz so it wouldn't count.

R1 Ichigo high diff his spritual pressure cancels out Naruto's hax and if using his grand rey getsuga and jujisho should be able to counter TBB and rasenshuriken R2 Ichigo speedblitzs with a close range getsuga

Hst master said:
R1 Ichigo high diff his spritual pressure cancels out Naruto's hax
In what way exactly?

Hst master said:
using his grand rey getsuga and jujisho should be able to counter TBB and rasenshurike
Not when there are 8 more Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken hurled at him from different directions.

Round 2 would go to Ichigo mid-diff due to the speed difference but speed equalized I think Naruto can win with very high diff for superior experience and hax.

Cropfist said:
I'd like to point out that in round 2 Naruto is still much stronger at moon level+.
In tiers Ichigo is at least 5-C, likely higher. Naruto is only at least 5-C.

Ichigo Bicected a 5-B chracter twice with is own blade. I would say that Ichigo is at least as strong as Naruto.

Now if Ichigo is likely higher then it's safe to assume that he is in the lower bounds of 5-B as well as Aizen. Yhwach even stated that Ichigo's Bankai has magnificant and terrifying power which is why he broke it through the future.

And -BLANK- you should keep round 2.

^^Manage? Are you serious? The moment Naruto tries to move, his head comes clean off. The difference in speed is enourmous.

R1: Naruto for reasons stated, mainly better tactical mind and variety of moves to circumvent Ichigo's. The absorption is annoying though.

R2 should be removed. Naruto's top tiers are Mach 3000+ while Sub-rel starts at Mach 8800+ and Ichigo is Sub-rel+. Too blitzy.

^He bisected Yhwach twice. Look at Yhwach's durability.

Yhwach even stated that Ichigo's Bankai has magnificant and terrifying power which is why he broke it through the future.

Gemmysaur said:
R2 should be removed. Naruto's top tiers are Mach 3000+ while Sub-rel starts at Mach 8800+ and Ichigo is Sub-rel+. Too blitzy.
Ichigo is Sub-Rev+, 5% of SoL. That's ~Mach 44000.

Explain why either side wins or your votes won't be counted, everyone who is not explaining why someone wins.

ScarletFirefly said:
^^Manage? Are you serious? The moment Naruto tries to move, his head comes clean off. The difference in speed is enourmous.
Okay so Ichigo is at least 15x faster. No big deal. Though niether Ichigo or Naruto are bloodlusted so this gives Naruto a chance to make thousands of shadow clones and evade Ichigo for a bit. As long as Ichigo doesn't have a good reason to fight Naruto, he'll pull his attacks at first.

Naruto stomps. He actually has usable feats, unlike Ichigo. I wish we saw his bankai, I bet he would have been classified as stronger than Naruto.

Sword guy Z said:
He actually has usable feats, unlike Ichigo. I wish we saw his bankai, I bet he would have been classified as stronger than Naruto.
Exactly. We don't truely know Ichigo's bankai because of the rushed ending, so if Naruto wins here it'll truely be based on assumption and NOT accuracy. But there is no other way.

Blackout046 said:
Sword guy Z said:
He actually has usable feats, unlike Ichigo. I wish we saw his bankai, I bet he would have been classified as stronger than Naruto.
Exactly. We don't truely know Ichigo's bankai because of the rushed ending, so if Naruto wins here it'll truely be based on assumption and NOT accuracy. But there is no other way.
His true power was Merged Hollow + Bankai + Quincy powers. But Yhwach stole his hollow and quincy powers depowering Ichigo to only bankai. His full power was greater than Yhwach's, that's why he fear him.

Uchihazinon said:
So are you saying that Ichigo has moon level swings just because he cut Yhwach in half when he was still under the ks or lost his power for an instant because of the arrow. Firstly the first time Ichigo cut Yhwach in half Aizen with his ks gave Ichigo an opening for him to get a clean hit on Yhwach. If anyone else had a clean shot they could have done the same thing. I mean come on Yhwach is not invulnerable to most attacks like someone like for example superman is. That's why he uses his almighty ability otherwise if he was invulnerable he would not even have to use that ability. I mean come on he even had plans to even break Renji's bankai. The second time was due to the plot because Yhwach destroyed the first layer of ichigo's sword before he was cut. Yhwach reacted but did not stop the sword.
Disrupting his future sight, (hax) has nothing to do with his AP or durability. Yhwach already said, Ichigo was a threat. No they couldn't Ichibei tried and got buried. Are you implying that if Aizen puts Thanos under KS, Chad can kill him? lol The black comment above, contraditcs your argument, and he breaks everything because that's his power, wouldn't Madara do the same to the weapons that were brought to seal him, during the war. Yhwach lost his powers, it was never mention that his lost his durability or AP. He reacted and thought about it, he also caught the sword with his hand .

HokageMangaVox said:
His true power was Merged Hollow + Bankai + Quincy powers. But Yhwach stole his hollow and quincy powers depowering Ichigo to only bankai. His full power was greater than Yhwach's, that's why he fear him.
That's actually interesting to know. So Ichigo has the potential to be at least 5-B likely far higher given the time. According to your statement.

Blackout046 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
That's actually interesting to know. So Ichigo has the potential to be at least 5-B likely far higher given the time. According to your statement.
Possibly, since when Ichigo went all out, he stated that he hadn't master that form yet, and Yhwach still said that he fear it, even with all of his powers. But we will never know since Yhwach broke him out of the form before he had a chance to attack, and steal his powers away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back