• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo Higher Dimensional CRT

the scan is self explanatory
6833516-9895817554-68301_1.jpg

Guess they failed........sigh. I ain't a bleach guy but that scan seems like even bleach deals with dimensionality. And I seemed 100% legit.

Am yet to see a thread on this wiki who one shots a planet and people still doubt if it's a planetary feat. If this can't be taken.

Sorry about my English. I ain't perfect.

Guess they failed........sigh. I ain't a bleach guy but that scan seems like even bleach deals with dimensionality. And I seemed 100% legit.
Problem is, if they don't specify the dimensions that they're at (5-D or higher, 4-D would also suffice), they will get nothing. No HDE.

The manga didn't specify but we can automatically give them the next dimensionality after 3D which us 4D.
Besides every verse has how quantify higher dimensions. E.g ben 10 verse has beings that perceive reality from 26D. And many more.

The manga didn't specify but we can automatically give them the next dimensionality after 3D which us 4D.
Besides every verse has how quantify higher dimensions. E.g ben 10 verse has beings that perceive reality from 26D. And many more.
Seems wank

For your HDE statements to be accepted you must transcend the lower ones in a R-F matter (reality to fiction) and this is clear wank so NO

For your HDE statements to be accepted you must transcend the lower ones in a R-F matter (reality to fiction) and this is clear wank so NO
For the bleach or the ben 10? For the ben 10 that alien kept of saying they are higher dimensional while ben and the others are 3D. They both perceive reality differently.
I haven't watched bleach......

For the bleach or the ben 10? For the ben 10 that alien kept of saying they are higher dimensional while ben and the others are 3D. They both perceive reality differently.
I haven't watched bleach......
For both, alien x, do not transcend them like a writer transcend a work of fiction

A higher dimensional being will or must see the other one as fiction to be higher dimensional?

Wanked bleach is like this
Humans are 3D
Soul Reapers cannot be sensed by them (what Aizen said made a higher D being) 4D
Aizen (Trancends soul reapers) 5D
Ichigo (Trancends Aizen) 6D
Yhwach (can destroy the timespace which contains 6D beings) 7D

Back