• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Annoying Orange 4-C Upgrade

Oh god... I hate that fuсking series.

Anyway, to be generous, even if it was considered a real feat then it'll be a tremendous outlier for him. It clearly doesn't display any consistency and is irreconcilable from the narrative of the main series. Unless... you have similar feats to display, but I never recalled any other thing like that when I watched it as a kid.

Not really self explanatory unless there's a calc. Also eating something doesn't necessarily equate to AP. I can eat a diamond but I sure can't destroy it with my fists.

Not really self explanatory unless there's a calc. Also eating something doesn't necessarily equate to AP. I can eat a diamond but I sure can't destroy it with my fists.
Not really the same when here he is clealry overpowering the GBE of the celestial objects involved.

Does the “Ask Orange” videos even have anything to do with the web series itself?

Nvm, we already have that shit on the profiles already.

Oh god... I hate that fuсking series.

Anyway, to be generous, even if it was considered a real feat then it'll be a tremendous outlier for him. It clearly doesn't display any consistency and is irreconcilable from the narrative of the main series. Unless... you have similar feats to display, but I never recalled any other thing like that when I watched it as a kid.

First off, that was a Moon. Second of all, they used a weapon rather than their raw powers. Third of all, it took multiple shots to destroy the moon. That feat obviously does not keep consistency with the absorption of celestial bodies at all.

I don't see the problem tbh, this feat won't scales to his base statistics

Back