• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo fights a busty vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocker1189 said:
The proof is in the fact that when they reiatsu crush people who are not just souls their physical bodies get crushed as well.
https://www.google.com/search?q=aizen+reiatsu+crush&client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&prmd=ivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi9tNiMt7HjAhVkURUIHWQMDY8Q_AUoAXoECA0QAQ#imgrc=PWySsW57-RM5tM

On mobile so this is the best I can show.
the human in your scan was in the soul society( the real karakura town was transported in rukongai) and you need to be a soul to exist in it

https://www.***********.net/bleach/70/7

https://www.***********.net/bleach/70/8

so that's just aizen's reiatsu being so strong that even trying to restrain himself he still dusted this soul.

and yet , nothing is being shown to be affected by reiatsu other than , you guess it , souls .

if it was a physical force , physical objects would also crumble , yet it is never shown to affect anything beside souls or souls inside a body.

only aizen out of chysalis was shown to dust a bottle , but it was a bottle that was in Soul society so made of spiritual matter

Ok where has it affected souls inside a body? Also you really did not counter the points about it being a physical force.

tatsuki was about to pass out from being near yammy and she is just an human with a bit of spiritual energy , which mean it affected her soul inside her body .Ulquiorra outright state that it is her spirit that is about to collapse not her body

https://www.***********.net/bleach/191/12

https://www.***********.net/bleach/191/13

also really ? reiatsu is an aura covering dozens of kilometers in some cases , yet not a single object was shown affected by it , now explain to me how it is a physical force ? if it was , they would crumble as it wouldn't distinct between the two

https://www.***********.net/bleach/316/4

https://www.***********.net/bleach/316/5

https://www.***********.net/bleach/316/6

https://www.***********.net/bleach/316/7

https://www.***********.net/bleach/316/8

https://www.***********.net/bleach/316/9

here you see an area 22km away from were aizen and the captain are standing and the only things that are affected by their reiatsu are humans souls or hollows , not a single building is shown to have cracks or being destroyed even right at the "epicenter". if it was a physical force , they would be destroyed.

If Shinobu doesn't have resistance to soul manip she gets reiatsu crushed.

Reiatsu crush isn't dependent on the amount of ap someone has, just the amount of soul resistance they have. Bleach just happens to do both at the same time. It's just how their power works.

It's a simple concept to grasp, really.

As for why no one mentions it.. because it makes the fights boring because they stomp. Or battleboards may ban it because it's a stomp and/or it's a boring answer. Sometimes Reiatsu is included in verse equalisations, depending on the battleboard. It's not wank, despite what you may believe, Cal.

so reiatsu crush is boring but mind hax is A-ok ? that's so double standards right there

both are boring as they achieve instant victory in most cases

yet , i don't see anyone complaining about mind hax , it's treated as any other hax.

see any match for mewtwo , stars war cast for example

wich is why i found it irritating that "reiatsu crush GG" is a problem but "mind hax lol" isn't

I don't care about Star Wars but I still find the mindhax boring there.

As for Mewtwo, people usually match him against people who resists, or that's what I have seen so far.

that's the thing , he have really strong hax that make him win instantly if the opponent doesn't resist , that's part of the characther .

bleach should be treated the same an only matched against opponent that can resist soul hax so that real arguments can be used .

If people doesn't match Bleach's characters the right way that's out of my power. They should know about that at this point, and even I asked for remove tens of added matches that are passive stomps because Reiatsu Crush.

The real cal howard said:
All I'm sayin before I pass out due to exhaustion is that there's a reason the Reiatsu Crush argument died for years and is rarely ever acknowledged.
People like to pretend it doesn't exist for the sake of arguing, that's pretty much the only reason. To do that would be hypocritical on this wiki considering all the other absurd abilities allowed.

Again, I'm not a fan of those other abilities as well. Heck, I've gotten friends mad at me due to my hatred of that stuff. It's not just Reiatsu Crush (does it even have an official name?) I dislike. And I do dislike it.

And I'm not calling its existence wank. For all I know or care, Reiatsu Crush can be the deciding factor in all fights in Bleach. I'm calling it working on stuff like 3-As bs as Ichigo or Rukia aren't murdering all their classmates or something.

I mean, Soulhax is Soulhax no matter the tier (as long as its dimensions are the same), so unless the 3-A has something similar to SE or resists Soulhax it'll be affected.

reiatsu have to be exerted , like they do when preparing for combat. it doesn't really flow out by itself if the subject is relaxed in most cases.( aizen since his chrysalis seems to have trouble not dealing damage to weak souls even while relaxed or supressing himself but the target must pretty near to be dusted)

Naeblis495 said:
so reiatsu crush is boring but mind hax is A-ok ? that's so double standards right there

both are boring as they achieve instant victory in most cases
Not that I said that, but I am also not a fan of mindhax. especially the way it is treated on VsBattles (someone who can only issue basic commands to 10 people > 1 person who can fully control all aspects of someones mind. Quality>Quantity)

@Cal you completely missed the entirety of my point man.

Not sure why anyone would claim Ichigo uses soul crush.

That being said, a Getsuga Tenshō or even a strike from Ichigo's Zanpakutō is way more powerful than soul crush, so why is soul crush even a thought?

reiatsu crush is passive because it's the effect of the aura they release when preparing to fight , it's not even a technique.

if they prepare for combat , their aura is release and would crush the soul of anyone that can't resist it so ichigo would use it and kill her without really wanting it .

False. If soul crush is passive then Ichigo's allies would've been crushed by his overwhelming reiatsu many-a-times. You fellers are literally making this up by giving Ichigo something that only Aizen has been shown to do. Aizen focused it against hollows on ep 48 (momo's flashback training) and ep 300 something when he vaporized that human.

Ichigo never trained his reiatsu to crush people as it would be against his very nature to protect. Soul crush is a focus technique. Why were all Ichigo's friends okay while standing next to transcendent Aizen? It's because soul crush is NOT passive and Aizen did not want to vaporize them.

Ichigo simply doesn't do this, or doesn't have enough control over his spiritual pressure to focus it onto the enemy.

Also, what if this chick he's fighting is resistant to it anyways? What then? Can Ichigo just fight like a man and use his damn sword like he always starts out doing?

I've read all the points made here in this discussion just now, and I've got to say isn't that convenient how we Bleach fans can get an easy win due to the soul crush argument.

No way would Kubo Tite agree. Why? Because he doesn't write fights that way. Ichigo will have to fight blood and sweat. He'd cut off his own limbs to make the fight even.

Lets do this battle the right way, and imagine a scenario where one of my favorite protagonist of all time actually has to struggle. No more of this lazy wank please.

Gear I'm not sure how you don't understand the most basic concept of bleach but ok. Call it what you want but you're wrong. Reiatsu crush is exertion of reiatsu. you wanna tell me Ichigo doesn't exert reiatsu or something?

This thread should be closed.

@Gear2nd

Maybe they simply have resistance? Or is that too much of a stretch for you to accept? Also only Aizen? I guess Kenpachi and Yama were using a cometely different way to incap people in a similar fashion to reiatsu crush with their reiatsu.

Training to soul crush? Like Kenny did I presume? Because the guy with absolutely no training in any of the Shinigami studies aside from a day at Kendo learnt how to make the good fights he so desperately seeks even easier. Totally. No way that could possibly be wrong.

Prove she is resistant then. So far this match up is the same as pitting a simple 9-C against CH, its not fair, we recognise it as such and close the thread. Not whine about how this isn't how one author would write it or how the character would fight when he has no choice in the matter.

Reiatsu crush isnt an easy win, its a passive stomp and doesnt get added. No one likes a match like that.

It doesn't matter what Kubo would have wrote as she would actually have resistance if she was a part of Bleach. So long as we are on the site, we use its rules and what has been established in the profiles with CRTs. If you think Ichigo doesn't have reiatsu crush, by all means, make a CRT to removenit from his and every other profile not named Aizen.

You guys believe what you want of course and follow the sites rules, but as a longtime watcher of the series and reader of the manga I've never picked up on soul crush benefitting Ichigo ever. Not against the Fullbringers even, but of course they all had passive resistance completely to Ichigo's pressure right?

The soul crush aspect is completely inconsistent at best and I wouldn't trust such an argument to begin with. I just disagree and whether or not you think I'm wrong is your opinion not a fact in regards to this fiction.

I don't get it why would you single out the Fullbringers as people who would be effected by it? As long as you have spiritual pressure, it wouldn't do anything to you and FB have that in spades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back