• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ichigo cutting speed what is it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Davy0 so true but it does say 1 billion its not me counting them. and that's from wiki I trust wiki.

Bankai: Senbonzakura Kageyoshi (Õìâµ£¼µí£µÖ»ÕÄ│, Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms): Senbonzakura activates his Bankai by dropping his sword blade-first into the ground. As the sword phases into the ground, two rows of a thousand giant blades rise up behind him before separating into a billion blade petals

How powerful is one million zanpaktous, give a close as you can estimation of that. Because that could mean all the zanpaktous are wall busters, and we've even seen ones that don't have any destructive potential at all. But I bet you know exactly how strong they are. You keep thinking off the high-end, when things aren't as powerful as you consider them. It makes you seem delusional in that regard.

My teachers used to say "don't trust wikipedia, use what wikipedia has to offer" and that is bibliographies, cited sources, anything that has to do with word of god, or even logic. The wikia can be changed to fit what a person desires most, but those pieces of text from Tite Kubo, or characters themselves hold more weight.

Again, you're not listening. Do you have a cited source that states that they are truly a billion senbonzakura?

Davy0 I get what you mean but all zanpaktous are not the same.

like gins his can destroy all your cells. or kenpachi can destroy meteors with a cut. or yammamoto the power of the sun. ichigo is speed and reiatsu blasts. so I don't know how strong they are not 1 is the same. and some heal.

You're going by what YOU want it to be, not by what Tite Kubo stated. The literate meaning of this Zanpaktou's name is "Vibrant Display of a Thousand Cherry Blossoms", where in manga feats does it say that it is a billion senbonzakura.

I'm stating Senbonzakura because I'm shortening its name. And my patience, as well as a lot of peoples patience with you, is wearing thin. Where does it state that Kageyoshi is a billion Senbonzakura petals by WoG?

We don't know what the Sogyoku could mean. And also, how do we know if it is speaking of its base, shikai or bankai states in terms of power. You're creating your own meaning to it.

ok lets see how strong 1 million zanpaktous are ok lets say we talk about a weak reaper that can destroy 1 wall + ok to destroy 1 wall+ is 0.005 Tons so times that by 1 million.

but if we talk about blades as strong as ichigos thats Small Continent level+ whats is 10 Petatons then times that by 1 million what is 10 million petatons. I could be wrong.

But we're not, first off. Ichigo's base zanpaktou wasn't that strong. His spiritual power made it strong, as it was broken far too easily due to it being "hollow" thanks to its sheer size and his inexperience, so that's a bad example to use. What you should do is scale to the weakest shinigami in the series and get someone to calc that for you, like Saber.

o sorry Davy0 I get what you ok well byakuya said this my blade turns to 1000s of blades then it turns to million impossible to know the numbers. so there you go byakuyq said it. but he did not say 1 billion he said what I just put.

but you said you don't want it from wiki you want what they said what kubo put you you want me to get the chapter when he said it

His spiritual pressure doesn't have to do anything with his sword. Becuase we have seen how shinigami put their spiritual pressure into the sword to form an attack is different. They don't have their power there like that and he didn't do that.

The wank here is OVER 9000.... and this is coming from someone who always defends bleach when it's about to be downgraded....

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
The wank here is OVER 9000.... and this is coming from someone who always defends bleach when it's about to be downgraded....
Can you please get it locked by someone? It's more like headache... I'm always out there defending Bleach and One Piece as much as I can but seriously this is...

It is sure indeed, but the way of it being discussed here is not right. Either we should highlight this or get some people who are neutral, neither biased or downplayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back