• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aizen said "Humans who get near me cease to exist." That kind of statement implies a strength difference being involved; not that he can just erase everyone.

Disproves the argument that Ichigo could powernull it.

I didn't say he could power null it.

Aizen said "Humans who get near me cease to exist." That kind of statement implies a strength difference being involved; not that he can just erase everyone.

I didn't say he could power null it.
No that statement is an esoteric one, ofc he mentions humans because those are who he just interacted with. Furthermore, we see later it isn’t human limited with the Shinigami guards and Shunsui.

He's only saying this since only humans are around him at this moment and the statement doesn't inherently denote/imply to only works on humans or only works on those who're massively weaker than Aizen.

This is a complete head-canon argument you're making and one that's actively contradicted in the TYBW Arc.

He's only saying this since only humans are around him at this moment and the statement doesn't inherently denote/imply to only works on humans or only works on those who're massively weaker than Aizen.

This is a complete head-canon argument you're making and one that's actively contradicted in the TYBW Arc.

I didn't say he was limited to exclusively humans.

I just believe that there is a power level aspect to it, not an inherent resistance on Ichigo's part. Of course Shinigami can be affected by it too.

I didn't say he was limited to exclusively humans.

I just believe that there is a power level aspect to it, not an inherent resistance on Ichigo's part. Of course Shinigami can be affected by it too.
That isn’t implied at all, the only time power level matters in negating hax is when you’re leagues stronger than your opponent. As long as the fighters are relative, nothing would be negating the hax.

It sounded like you were when you said this: "the statement doesn't inherently denote/imply to only works on humans".
Than that was a mistake i part, i completely misread your post.

I apologize for that.

But my main argument still remains the same in that you haven't prove that Aizen's EE has to have a massive power-level differential behind it for it to work. That's all we're asking you to prove.

Than that was a mistake i part, i completely misread your post.

I apologize for that.

But my main argument still remains the same in that you haven't prove that Aizen's EE has to have a massive power-level differential behind it for it to work. That's all we're asking you to prove.

I haven't seen direct proof beyond inferrals that Aizen is subjected to existence erasure either.

I'm just going off of the known feats of Aizen's existence erasure which includes him using it on fodder humans and fodder Shinigami, and no sign of being active against Ichigo or Yhwach, or even the fragments of the Soul King's power who Aizen opted to crush instead of erase.

Without any more direct evidence, I'm against just handing out resistances to EE for Aizen and Ichigo based off this little.

I haven't seen proof that Aizen is subjected to existence erasure either.
He’s subjected to his own reiatsu aura, which has stated EE.

I'm just going off of the known feats of Aizen's existence erasure which includes him using it on fodder humans and fodder Shinigami, and no sign of being active against Ichigo or Yhwach, or even the fragments of the Soul King's power who Aizen opted to crush instead of erase.

Without any more direct evidence, I'm against just handing out resistances to EE for Aizen and Ichigo based off this little.
That’s like saying Aizen can’t KS Ichigo because he only KS’d people weaker than him previously. That’s just not how hax in Bleach works, as long as your opponent is massively stronger than you, your hax works.

I haven't seen direct proof beyond inferrals that Aizen is subjected to existence erasure either.
We have direct feats of if you can't handle your Reiatsu (which inherently includes on the effects that come from your Reiatsu, since ya'know it comes directly from your Reiatsu) you're negatively effected by it.

Aizen can handle his Reiatsu given he isn't constantly having his bones crushed or having his soul erased every single second of the day, Ergo he should have inherent resistances towards the effects of his own Reiatsu.

Arc already addressed this argument so i won't do it in this post.

I agreed that Aizen deserves Resistance to his black coffin, so not sure why you're just giving further proof for that. Unless you're trying to say he has EE with it, which in that case no, the given explanation for the technique would only give it deconstruction, gravity manipulation and space-time manipulation which is the reason no trace of debris is left.
Deconstruction would be if their was a trace left. But here their is no trace which falls under EE.

Deconstruction would be if their was a trace left. But here their is no trace which falls under EE.
Not really. Deconstruction that can atomize each and very molecule, atom and so on and so forth isn't EE. Both are similar but they're achieved through different means, Matter Annihilation already covers "no trace left behind." given that Aizen is nuking the atoms of his opponent, hence the "no trace left behind."

No? not necessarily.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Shuhei can see something as small as Atoms with his vision given the statement is based around Shuhei's perception of what he's witnessing from Aizen's Kurohitsugi.

Given the fact that we have direct confirmation from Aizen himself that his Kurohitsugi deconstructs things on the Atomic-Level and that their's no proof that Shuhei can see something as small as Atoms with his vision, Occam's Razor would dictate that my argument is the most correct one given it takes the least amount of assumptions.

No? not necessarily.

The burden of proof is on you to prove that Shuhei can see something as small as Atoms with his vision given the statement is based around Shuhei's perception of what he's witnessing from Aizen's Kurohitsugi.

Given the fact that we have direct confirmation from Aizen himself that his Kurohitsugi deconstructs things on the Atomic-Level and that their's no proof that Shuhei can see something as small as Atoms with his vision, Occam's Razor would dictate that my argument is the most correct one given it takes the least amount of assumptions.
Narrative implications is that muken aizens black coffin is much stronger due to not leaving a trace of anything. I've seen other verse get EE based on informal statements of something being erased why is this case any different?.

Also soul reapers have spirit pressure perception and can detect and see reshi particles.

Narrative implications is that muken aizens black coffin is much stronger due to not leaving a trace of anything.
No it isn't? the narrative implications are Kisuke saying that Aizen's Kurohitsugi was stronger than the one he used against Ichigo, which in-turn implies he's stronger than his previous selfs and has gotten stronger in the Muken. Has nothing to do with Shuhei's statement.

I've seen other verse get EE based on informal statements of something being erased why is this case any different?.
Re-read my post and Gin's again and you'll see why this isn't the case with Aizen's Kurohitsugi

Also soul reapers have spirit pressure perception and can detect and see reshi particles.
K? doesn't prove that they can see things that exist on the Atomic-Level, also prove that Shuhei can see individual "Reishi Particles" and prove those Reishi Particles are Atomic in size since Particles can range from Molecular to Sub-Atomic in size.

To be honest, I think these make sense. I know the Existence Erasure is what's being heavily debated at the moment, but I'm in agreement with Arc about that. I'm not really seeing anything that actively suggests that a power differential is involved with the EE (outside of speculation that reaches a bit too far) and the fact that Aizen is subjected to his own Reiatsu, which has stated EE, only further proves that it should be fine in my opinion.

To be honest, I think these make sense. I know the Existence Erasure is what's being heavily debated at the moment, but I'm in agreement with Arc about that. I'm not really seeing anything that actively suggests that a power differential is involved with the EE (outside of speculation that reaches a bit too far) and the fact that Aizen is subjected to his own Reiatsu, which has stated EE, only further proves that it should be fine in my opinion.
Thanks man.

What has been accepted to be applied by our staff here? I was asked to unlock the Ichigo and Aizen profile pages.

What has been accepted to be applied by our staff here? I was asked to unlock the Ichigo and Aizen profile pages.

Everyone was in agreement on Ichigo's resistances (including existence erasure and deconstruction) and Aizen's resistances to Kurohitsugi, whilst there was a back and forth on Aizen's resistances to his existence erasure, the majority of the mods seem to be in agreement, with 3 agreeing, 2 disagreeing and 1 neutral. You can check the previous page as well.

Can you write a tally of which staff members that think what here please?

Okay, the existence erasure resistance seems too inconclusive to apply then, but the rest should be fine.

I will unlock the Ichigo and Aizen pages. Tell me here when you are done.

3 (Favor) > 2 (disagree) = inconclusive let’s make another Mod only CRT. just because we have the power, and mods don’t want to get involved in bleach crt mods most of the time so instant win for the disagree team GG

3 (disagree) > 2 (favor) = CLOSE THE THREAD QUICK!!

We usually need a clear staff consensus in order to apply something new. It is not a perfect system, but it is the best one that we have available.

3 (Favor) > 2 (disagree) = inconclusive let’s make another Mod only CRT. just because we have the power, and mods don’t want to get involved in bleach crt mods most of the time so instant win for the disagree team GG

3 (disagree) > 2 (favor) = CLOSE THE THREAD QUICK!!
This hostile attitude against mods is unbecoming, AppleLord.

Had to go through this thread a handful of times to make sure I had enough perspective. All the abilities look fine to add including the much debated EE Resistance: So long as the fact that the hax has no bearing or relation to his AP remains true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back