• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichigo & Aizen vs Naruto & Sasuke

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant aizen just put both of them under kyokai suigetsu by just being near them like he did with yhwach if so he owns both of them, he is also immortal and has hundreds of Kido which have been powered up due to his power increase, adding ichigo this is rather spitefull fight.

also has potential Time and Space kido that tesai used as aizen was said to have master all that is shinigami im sure he did not leave behind the hidden or forbidden kido after all he had free reign in SS for over 100 years without anyone knowing wth he was doing.

Dbknowitall said:
cant aizen just put both of them under kyokai suigetsu by just being near them like he did with yhwach if so he owns both of them.
Both Naruto and Sasuke are immune to Kyoka Suigetsu.

JohnCenaNation said:
Dbknowitall said:
cant aizen just put both of them under kyokai suigetsu by just being near them like he did with yhwach if so he owns both of them.
you do know that suigetsu is not a genjutsu right it does not posses the same weakness as one so people need to stop treating it like one, yhwach who has almighty and capalbe of seeing infinite future was not immune and also fell under the effect of its hax you think naruto and sasuke have better perception than seeing the future? they would also fall to it

genjutsu has way to many weakness to be under the same category as kyokai suigetsu.

1. Genjutsu can be overpowered by any ninja that has more charkra than the caster

2. a ninja injecting their charkr into an affected ninja can dispell it with ease

3. it does not affect reality, ninja under genjutsu know that they are on it even naruto knew he was under it being the worst in the series, and genjutsu is mostly within the ninja mind it doesnt actually mind rekt them like aizen does to everyone in real time

none of these weakness work for aizen zanpaktu

the only weakness to aizen zanpaktu is touching its sword and by facts from the series if a guy who can see the future cant see through it then no one without a similar hack can break it.

Ok so Naruto can't be effected by Aizen hypnosis because of nine tails and Sasuke is to fast as he can just switch place with Ichigo thanks to the Rinnegan and either take Aizen soul or put him under a EMS genjustu then at this point it's a 2v1 that Ichigo can't win also Naruto could use his truth seeking orbs to one shot Aizen or Ichigo

Aizen and Ichigo attack potency stomp both Naruto and Sasuke. They could also speed blitz as well.

I think speed blitzing and attack potency stomping means the end of, not only this fight but also this thread.

You might want to pick lower versions of these characters with relative stats if possible.

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
Aizen and Ichigo attack potency stomp both Naruto and Sasuke. They could also speed blitz as well.

I think speed blitzing and attack potency stomping means the end of, not only this fight but also this thread.

You might want to pick lower versions of these characters with relative stats if possible.
Damn I forgot about this thread. I also forgot how much of a dick I was when writing this post.

Anyway Naruto and Sasuke stomp. Haha my opinion just changed in a short amount of time. This is just a testament to how capricious these two verses are when they go through statistic changes.

Anyway time to close this thread.

Dbknowitall said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Dbknowitall said:
you do know that suigetsu is not a genjutsu right it does not posses the same weakness as one so people need to stop treating it like one, yhwach who has almighty and capalbe of seeing infinite future was not immune and also fell under the effect of its hax you think naruto and sasuke have better perception than seeing the future? they would also fall to it
genjutsu has way to many weakness to be under the same category as kyokai suigetsu.

1. Genjutsu can be overpowered by any ninja that has more charkra than the caster

2. a ninja injecting their charkr into an affected ninja can dispell it with ease

3. it does not affect reality, ninja under genjutsu know that they are on it even naruto knew he was under it being the worst in the series, and genjutsu is mostly within the ninja mind it doesnt actually mind rekt them like aizen does to everyone in real time

the only weakness to aizen zanpaktu is touching its sword and by facts from the series if a guy who can see the future cant see through it then no one without a similar hack can break it.
Kanzen Saimin was overcome before in the past, if someone like Gin can overcome the effect, I don't see why Naruto and Sasuke can't.

JohnCenaNation said:
Dbknowitall said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Dbknowitall said:

Kanzen Saimin was overcome before in the past, if someone like Gin can overcome the effect, I don't see why Naruto and Sasuke can't.
Gin only overcame KS's perfect hypnosis by touching the blade wich btw *it's the only way to do it*

(Y'know unless you're yhwach and have plot reasons and shit. ..)

Literally the moment where they stare at aizenit's gg

Celestial Judge said:
^ The same could be said with Sasuke.
Exept Gin managed to get close to aizen WITHOUT him expecting it and he ALREADY KNEW about ks's SECRET and how to NULLIFY it so no the same C'ANT be said about sasuke i hope i made that clear

Rocker1189 said:
KS only disrupts the 5 senses Naruto has 6 and I am sure that Sasuke's rinnengan ignores it anyway.
If a dude thay has omni precognition can see any futur ever regardless of what it is and is pretty much nigh omniscient wasn't able to avoid it better yet his whole perception of time was disrupted not just the 5 senses having a sixth one is irrelevant then how tf is a rinnegan going to be able to ? Lol stop

Superßull said:
If a dude thay has omni precognition can see any futur ever regardless of what it is and is pretty much nigh omniscient wasn't able to avoid it better yet his whole perception of time was disrupted not just the 5 senses having a sixth one is irrelevant then how tf is a rinnegan going to be able to ? Lol stop
precognition is not another sense I dont know why you are comparing it to one. Not to mention his precognition works specifically with his eyes which, guess what, is fulled by KS. Also his perception of time was knocked off slightly and it was even done before he had the Almighty. The rinnengan can see dimensional beings and is said to be ab;e too see through anything(NLF I know) KS is nothing special in Naruto. Naruuto's 6th sense means that he does not need his others 5 senses to see a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back