• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice Vs. Ice : Weavile vs Esdeath

Gargoyle One said:
Good lord people enough of the mismatches for Esdeath...........
Is it because Taunt + Knock Off = GG?

Should I restrict one of them then

No it's because, like most Esdeath matches, she's placed against an opponent who resists everything she does, has better ice Manipulation, and resists everything.

Gargoyle One said:
No it's because, like most Esdeath matches, she's placed against an opponent who resists everything she does, has better ice Manipulation, and resists everything.
So what would be an ideal match for her? At this point she is pulling an Akame rn wherein it is either her being "helpless and outclassed" because her hax is resisted or she demolishes.

I know, that's why I said losing.

Damn....Sorry for making that suggestion, you gave incredible reasons too....

Back