• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ICE QUEEN GOES NUT (Akame Ga kill becomes Planetary)

If it was before Najenda could even react, IMO that should greatly increase the speed.
I am thinking since Najenda is MHS+ at that moment and she was a few meters (let's say 10meters) to Esdeath when she started the attack. And she was shown to react after the feat is done. We can lowball the speed to use a superhuman reaction speed or normal human to find the speed of the storm creation
All of them are outdated because they don't use the curvature formula, which I've taken into account in mine.
Sorry to disturb you again.
can you create another blog, using the same method and calc but just changing the speed to what is above?

I am thinking since Najenda is MHS+ at that moment and she was a few meters (let's say 10meters) to Esdeath when she started the attack. And she was shown to react after the feat is done. We can lowball the speed to use a superhuman reaction speed or normal human to find the speed of the storm creation

Sorry to disturb you again.
can you create another blog, using the same method and calc but just changing the speed to what is above?
Najenda is Hypersonic+ right now.

Maybe call Migue or M3X to see if they think it makes sense. Considering 1 second timeframe got it to moon level, using a smaller timeframe (and thus a higher speed) than that will be even higher.
She does not scale to it, she scales to a fraction of it, so it makes sense.
Whatever the value is we divide it by 158, that is what she scales to. The attack itself is what she can only do when she is in ISCIC mode and no one scales to her in that mode

Maybe call Migue or M3X to see if they think it makes sense. Considering 1 second timeframe got it to moon level, using a smaller timeframe (and thus a higher speed) than that will be even higher.
Najenda did say that Esdeath could "attack this very world and its lands" in chapter 75.

Besides, Esdeath only scales to 63/10000 of the feat usually.

I guess it makes sense then. That'd put CiC at ~59 exatons and base Esdeath at 373-ish petatons.

I mean we could possibly use Najenda's Hypersonic+ speed but that result would probably be ridiculously high.
Stuff like that is usually calc stacking. In stuff like this you have to make logical assumptions. Let's say Najenda scaled to Tatsumi who has actually dodged lightning, then I could use baseline MHS+ reaction and it makes sense. If there isn't any logical baseline that I can use (that doesn't involve another calculation), then it won't be valid.

I guess it makes sense then. That'd put CiC at ~59 exatons and base Esdeath at 373-ish petatons.

Stuff like that is usually calc stacking. In stuff like this you have to make logical assumptions. Let's say Najenda scaled to Tatsumi who has actually dodged lightning, then I could use baseline MHS+ reaction and it makes sense. If there isn't any logical baseline that I can use (that doesn't involve another calculation), then it won't be valid.
Well Najenda actually scales to the cast who can dodge lightning, but that itself is a calc, since they got their MHS+ from calculating the lightning that was dodged. Is that still calc stacking?

Well Najenda actually scales to the cast who can dodge lightning, but that itself is a calc, since they got their MHS+ from calculating the lightning that was dodged. Is that still calc stacking?
If you use the result of a previous calc (exceptions being sizes of locations and such), it's stacking. However if the cast is officially lightning timers you can use baseline MHS+ since that's how fast lightning is.

If you use the result of a previous calc (exceptions being sizes of locations and such), it's stacking. However if the cast is officially lightning timers you can use baseline MHS+ since that's how fast lightning is.
Yes they are officially lightning timers, since they can dodge tens of lightning that are like 30 meters above the ground
I can provide scans and the likes, this calc should be done in a new blog

Yes they are officially lightning timers, since they can dodge tens of lightning that are like 30 meters above the ground
I can provide scans and the likes, this calc should be done in a new blog
Scans would be nice, yeah. I'll just format it exactly the same way and then justify why the timeframe was used.

I think I stated that the new curvature formula should be used for this.

I think I stated that the new curvature formula should be used for this.
It is used. My blog has already been accepted by 2 CGMs.

@PrinceofPein So I've just redone it with rough math, if you use baseline MHS+ reaction speed it ends up being High 5-A. I don't think there's any need, I think it can be applied as is.

@PrinceofPein So I've just redone it with rough math, if you use baseline MHS+ reaction speed it ends up being High 5-A. I don't think there's any need, I think it can be applied as is.
High 5-A Tatsumi? that turned me on.

Edit: it is an outlier though, since nothing else comes close aside Esdeath planetary statement and that is a far cry from High 5-A

Can't we just use peak superhuman speed if you think MHS+ is too high?

And Najenda did say Esdeath could "attack the very world and it's lands" so a tier 5 result is fine IMO.

@PrinceofPein Do you have the scan of where CiC was stated to be able to destroy the world? Not like it needs more evidence than literally being visible from space over a continent and happening in a fraction of a second but any is nice.

Back