• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ice cream vs The Strongest (0-0-0)

hopefully not a stomp

272px-Vanilla_Ice_determination.png
VS
ilsap0rwt9qb1.jpg

DIO simp:

white hair guy:

SBA
Both in character but want to kill each other
Present Gojo Shibuya incident is used
Both start 30 meters from each other
speed is equal
Fight takes place in a huge cave, theres lamps, torches for light
Vanilla ice has info about gojo limitless but nothing else
Gojo knows ice is a vampire (also knows vampire abilities but not creams)

if there something i should change, tell me about it

Last edited:
Stomp. Gojo can’t sense him, its debatable if Gojo can even interact with Stands. He just eats Gojo

The fact you already need to give them a bunch of caveats and info about stuff should be a red flag this match isn't exactly fair. You could skew it in either favor by giving or witholding info on stuff. Which is to say not exactly the best idea for a match because if tweaked ever so slightly the outcome would change due to nothing to do with the actual character's at play.

The fact you already need to give them a bunch of caveats and info about stuff should be a red flag this match isn't exactly fair. You could skew it in either favor by giving or witholding info on stuff. Which is to say not exactly the best idea for a match because if tweaked ever so slightly the outcome would change due to nothing to do with the actual character's at play.
i see my bad 😞

Tbh I dont think there's any jojo match that can work with Gojo in particular, his toolkit either hard shuts down most dudes, and the dudes that can bypass him just straight up dont give a shit about him at all.
Prob some other stuff that could work tho for diff dudes, Todo is cool idk, and some other jjk goons have overlap with some stands that could be thematic.

Back