• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I would like to bring the Charmed Universe into this wiki, I'm speaking about the original TV series and comic book series not the series reboo

Phoebe just got the feta of making a dimension that records the infinite possibilities of another universe too, so definitely on a high end scale

In which episode Phoebe did that?
In the charmed reboot episode, “Divine Secrets of the O.G. Sisterhood”.
I'm Diana.

Where I'm from, there's a Charmed One

with incredible powers of premonition.

Maggie Vera?

No.

Someone else entirely.

years ago, she used her powers

to create this space,

recording every possible version

of your world's history,

right here, on these tapes.
SCOFFS]

You're telling me this witch
had the power to do all that,

and she put them on VHS?

I don't make the rules.

I don't know, maybe
time magic isn't compatible

with digital file format.
In the episode before it, it’s referred to as infinite home video.
Harry: I don't understand. Infinite Home Video? Think it's an inside joke, but, honestly, I'm not even sure. Well, how could you not know? Because I was sent here 15 years ago. I can move through liminal spaces like this in the Veil, but I can't get back to the real world. That's why I came looking for you. "I gave my word. My word is my vow." You're... A Whitelighter. Was. Like you. And I need your help. If you were a Whitelighter, I'd know you. And how did you survive the death of the Elders? ( scoffs ) You wouldn't believe me if I told you. And how'd you know about me? The tapes. The tapes? All of this world's history.

Back