• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hulk tries to kill a Duck (0-3-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Duck is in his second key
SBA for everything else
What are thoughts on The Incredible Hulk TV series? I never seen it, but  saw clips online. Due to the show's low budget, I like to call him The  Credible Hulk. :
Oh duck guy is here/Don't hug me i'm scared by CamillaLoveKCA on DeviantArt

The Hulk:

The Duck: (That_moron2, AThe1412, HonestlyBored24)

Incon:

Last edited:
Duck is probably faster since he scales to Yellow Guy who can catch up to a car, a feat Hulk can barely accomplish, and he’s also going to be hard to hit because of his smaller size and even if he does get tagged, Duck is immortal. Hulk’s biggest advantage is his Rage Power but Duck tends to go for a kill whenever we see him fight and can rip Hulk apart with his superior LS. Voting Duck

Duck FRA.
Duck is probably faster since he scales to Yellow Guy who can catch up to a car, a feat Hulk can barely accomplish, and he’s also going to be hard to hit because of his smaller size and even if he does get tagged, Duck is immortal. Hulk’s biggest advantage is his Rage Power but Duck tends to go for a kill whenever we see him fight and can rip Hulk apart with his superior LS. Voting Duck
Both counted

Although to be fair Hulk at his best lifting strength is around 50 metric tons while duck scales to 64 metric tons so the difference wouldn't be too much.

But kinda to his discredit Duck only did that with one hand so idk

Back